IGNORED

21 year old woman brutally murdered in her Jomtien home

Bobby23

A very sad story! Anyone familiar with thai laws? just wondering what sentence this guy will get, what is the average sentence when a thai kills a thai? Is he looking forward to 20 years in the monkey house or is he out on parole in the next 4-5-6 years?

I have just been told it depends on his attitude in prison as to whether he gets the death sentence,

Hopefully his family cant come up with the "bail" money and hopefully the other prisoners inflict some justice.

What ever happens, he will get punished.

I hate to say it, but i have a nagging suspicion in the back of my mind about the 'Boyfriend' being instantly able to point a finger at the culprit.

Possible scenario: Girl and 'Golf' have affair, boyfriend finds out, has blazing row with her, which ends in violence. He sees his way to get out of it and get revenge on the interloper by blaming him with the assault.

Maybe i've been here too long but to me there is something suspicious about him being able to name the killer so readily.

TO LIVE AND DIE IN PATTAYA - When will we get the movie? :Insanity:

rip hope the will catch the man who does this quickly.

very sad story again from the place a love so much

ME LOVE YOU LONG TIME............... ME ALSO

Violence again

On Wednesday Afternoon, Senior Police Officers including Police Colonel Teerapon, the acting-Chief of Pattaya Police was called to the scene of a suspected murder which occurred in a government housing block behind the Tepprasit Market in Jomtien. At the scene, Police inspected the body of Khun Pawinee aged 21 inside house number 407/160. She was lying on the floor of the toilet and it is thought she had been dead for at least 2 hours. There were multiple stab wounds on her neck and upper body and signs of further head trauma consistent with a violent scuffle preceding her death. Around the room there was further evidence of blood stains and a broken bra was lying on the bed. The body was discovered by the victim’s boyfriend Khun Wacharapong aged 19 who knew the identity of the prime suspect in the case which was confirmed by neighbors who spotted the man known as “Golf”, who was a friend of the victim and was due to meet her earlier on Wednesday. She had been asked to pawn one of her gold necklaces as Mr. Golf urgently needed some money. It is thought that when he arrived at her house, she may have refused to pawn the item and a fight broke out. A gold necklace was found on the floor inside the house. Police are also running with the theory that Mr. Golf may have attempted to sexually assault Khun Pawinee prior to her death but this is only speculation at this point until a more thorough investigation takes place. Pattaya Police are confident of locating Mr. Golf soon, who is known to reside in Soi Kow Tha Low.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/july/news_02_07_52.shtml

This is not a suicide. Too many signs that there was a sign of a struggle if you look at the crime scene photos. Her throat is cut.

Tomorrow is guaranteed to no one. What a shame to see such youth, such beauty, so casually extinguished, so brutally discarded.

By what I hear and read crime activity is definitely on the rise. The more of this that goes on the more you wonder about the safety of your own TG partner walking alone or even with friends. Mine already has had a gold necklace ripped off her neck by a passing motorbike rider. If you are a girl it pays to wear no rings or jewellery. If you are a guy take just enough money out with you and that $10 fake watch.

Sadly this is what is becoming more and more prevalent in Pattaya.

Seems to be getting worse as the months go on.

Louuuudddaaaaaa

I have just been told it depends on his attitude in prison as to whether he gets the death sentence,

Hopefully his family cant come up with the "bail" money and hopefully the other prisoners inflict some justice.

What ever happens, he will get punished.

Very happy to hear that he wont get away with what he has done, that bastard !

Edited by Pattayaholic

I'm lovin' it!