IGNORED

21 year old woman brutally murdered in her Jomtien home

Bobby23

Violence again

On Wednesday Afternoon, Senior Police Officers including Police Colonel Teerapon, the acting-Chief of Pattaya Police was called to the scene of a suspected murder which occurred in a government housing block behind the Tepprasit Market in Jomtien. At the scene, Police inspected the body of Khun Pawinee aged 21 inside house number 407/160. She was lying on the floor of the toilet and it is thought she had been dead for at least 2 hours. There were multiple stab wounds on her neck and upper body and signs of further head trauma consistent with a violent scuffle preceding her death. Around the room there was further evidence of blood stains and a broken bra was lying on the bed. The body was discovered by the victim’s boyfriend Khun Wacharapong aged 19 who knew the identity of the prime suspect in the case which was confirmed by neighbors who spotted the man known as “Golf”, who was a friend of the victim and was due to meet her earlier on Wednesday. She had been asked to pawn one of her gold necklaces as Mr. Golf urgently needed some money. It is thought that when he arrived at her house, she may have refused to pawn the item and a fight broke out. A gold necklace was found on the floor inside the house. Police are also running with the theory that Mr. Golf may have attempted to sexually assault Khun Pawinee prior to her death but this is only speculation at this point until a more thorough investigation takes place. Pattaya Police are confident of locating Mr. Golf soon, who is known to reside in Soi Kow Tha Low.

http://www.pattayaone.net/news/2009/july/news_02_07_52.shtml

A sad sad story. Just terrible.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Sadly, this kind of thing seems to be becoming more and more common in Pattaya.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

was called to the scene of a suspected murder

Suspected murder WTF, are they leaving it open just incase they wanna rule the poor girls death as suicide.

A sad sad story. Just terrible.

terrible story....Poor girl...

she looked quite cute too :(

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

If you guys look at another news in Pattaya One,it all involves death of human....on 2nd of July.

If u know what I mean.Thats just scarry :P

Fucking animals...

That about sums up the average Thai male that lives in or around Pattaya...

Fucking animals...

Yeah - the Thai guys who work at the hotels, drive the taxis, work in the banks, restaurants and construction are all the exception.

We got into the cab - the cab driver said

He recognized my girlie from the back of her head

- The Beastie Boys

Yeah - the Thai guys who work at the hotels, drive the taxis, work in the banks, restaurants and construction are all the exception.

Ture that man.Even the ones in shopping malls are seem to be decent.

But otherwise,to kill a woman(just 21 year young) is certainly not something to be proud about....and it never worth it.Like if u think what he faicing now in jail,he will have enough time to regret..before he get executed

RIP to the Poor Girl... Lock the Murderer forever in Bangkok Hilton or worse than that, , Death sentence would be too quick for him...

Fucking animals...

Thats a bit unfair to say that, I know plenty of Thai guys and I agree alot of them are money hungry. (i dont blame them) after all its the difference between getting laid or not in Thailand, the women don't want the poor ones.

But its unfair to say the average Thai male will stab a girl to death.

I do admit that after 1.5 years of living here, there are only two Thai guys that i consider real friends, one of them owns a nightclub and the other one is a bar owner, i see him every other day at least and that's after he closes up also. And he doesn't have an money grabbing attitude as I guess he wasn't born in the gutter.

Fucking animals...

I do not agree with that.

This is really unfortunate. It is a reminder to be aware of the kind of people you surround yourself with. This man clearly must have been unstable to begin with, and desperate -- especially to have to ask a lady to pawn something for him.

Looks like Mr Golf is almost 6' tall. Unusual for a Thai bloke so he should stick out in a crowd.

"I don't live in a castle. Just a very big house (with a moat)."

thier life behind the scenes can really suck.

if you meet a TG with ZERO tolerance/friendship to thai men you will know she is "different".

Even if/when they find him, sadly it won't bring this pretty young lass back to life :P

Sad story,

I think the better thing to do as foreigners in others countries is not flash so much cash and leave the jewelry at home. I a Korean get his head about snapped off from a drive by necklace snatch last month in Philippines. Keeping the cash flow hidden creates less opportunity.

Gee, I wonder if they thought of alerting the Starters and Pros at the local courses to keep a lookout for "Mr. Golf"

LOL, sorry, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

I have nothing further to add to the above posts except to add my condolences to her family and friends.

Al.

Such a sad story and what a waste of a young life. However to say that it is typical of a Thai male is totally wrong, like any society you get your good and your bad.

I hope they catch this bloke and he rots in the Bangkok Hilton before they execute him, however I recon they will not get a chance to execute him as the other prisoners will tear him apart or hopefully the police will take him away and shoot him.

Also as posted in disagreement about guys that drive the taxi's being safe three years ago a british tourist was driven to the airport by a taxi driver, the taxi driver stopped his taxi half way to the airport, stabbed the tourist to death and took what he could get. He pleaded guilty and told the court he had financial problems due to his gambling and was being pressured by loan sharks.

A guy who I use to pick me up at the airport every time, I consider this driver a friend as he has been a great help to me with finding things to take back and getting them at Thai prices for me plus another one or two favours, told me that he knew the offender and his family and he was sentenced to ten years in the Bangkok Hilton. The reason for this was because he gave himself up and pleaded guilty.

The Giant Thurst for Money..He will need lots of money now to keep him off death row....

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

A very sad story! Anyone familiar with thai laws? just wondering what sentence this guy will get, what is the average sentence when a thai kills a thai? Is he looking forward to 20 years in the monkey house or is he out on parole in the next 4-5-6 years?

I'm lovin' it!

Thais unlimited Trurst for Money...He will need big money to keep him off death row...

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf