IGNORED

Slight concern after bare-back with TG

R-KivE

was that a UK doctor ?

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R-KivE

• Cerberus

• unlucky1

• mai

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah uk doctor

gk9qT.png

I have to agree with what has allready been said. Get your self down to the clinic NOW LIKE YESTERDAY.

Dave

I guess it is syphlis , but it has treatment so dont worry

when you are drunk your body cells arent strong and cant fight good with viruses

I become too much drunk but i dont do sex when i am drunk , i let do sex in morning when i can open eyes

anyway , dont worry bro

I have to agree with what has allready been said. Get your self down to the clinic NOW LIKE YESTERDAY.

he did.

later GD

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

sounds like you'll be ok. go and sin no more my child.

Edited by deadwood

go to the pharmacy and buy some ZITHROMAX now!!! about 500bt.

zithromax.gif

later GD

Good advice, although it is often taken in combination with another antibiotic to cover most bactereal infections. BTW Azithromycin, the name of the drug (zithromax is the original brand) can now be purchased in generic form in Thailand. it is good quality and I have bought it as cheaply as 280 baht for 6 250mg capsules recently.

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

Okay,

Had my results back today,

I am positive for chlamydia. Everything else in negative and I have to wait a few months for another blood test for hiv.

Anyone else have chlamydia? whats it like to live with?

Im guessing I wont be able to have unprotected sex again, oh well lesson learnt.

gk9qT.png

Okay,

I am positive for chlamydia. Everything else in negative and I have to wait a few months for another blood test for hiv.

Im guessing I wont be able to have unprotected sex again, oh well lesson learnt.

Chlamydia is very easy to transfer, and if that's all you got, then that makes it extremely unlikely you have HIV. Obviously still get tested though.

Chlamydia is very easy to transfer, and if that's all you got, then that makes it extremely unlikely you have HIV. Obviously still get tested though.

wow I read this post and it reminds me of me! With these red dots u got in only a couple of days, I would have

gone to the pharmacist and asked for some caniston cream. You can't get type 2 herpes and have symptoms only in a few days. Just

like the HPV virus you generally go through a fever period after being infected. Gestation rime is about 4 to 5 weeks.

What you most likely got was thrush which very very to be infect but all it is is fungi which grows in your crotch area. First

signs of infection is 1 to 2 days but I have only a few hours after sex. The signs of thrush are very similar to herpes.

Do you have a latex allergy? This is also very common too. Painful as all he'll when the sensitive parts are irratated.

I hope this helps.

That's total tosh mate. If you catch a sexual disease the risk of HIV is far greater as HIV piggy backs on other infections.

Okay,

Chlamydia was fine for me. A bit of pain when peeing for a few days, took the pills and it cleared up completely

• 1 month later...

off the topic a bit after beeing with a girl for 3 months i hade the same spots than a scab it hurt to piss .the doc said the girl sometimes dose not know that she has anything.try to tell her that any way 1 pill all gone thank budda.

off the topic a bit after beeing with a girl for 3 months i hade the same spots than a scab it hurt to piss .the doc said the girl sometimes dose not know that she has anything.try to tell her that any way 1 pill all gone thank budda.

If it was herpes remember you are a carrier of that for life,even if it's not showing you have still got it.

A guy was proudly telling me that he wont screw ladies with a condom and if they objected he would not pay them so I said well if you do that too often you will end up with big problems from the Thai lady or her minder and he said he didn't care.

What a fool.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Right, im going to book a HIV etc test this week as its now been 3 months since my trip.

Il let you guys know the results as I get them.

Really am hoping for the best.

gk9qT.png

Estimates of the chances of catching HIV from a single instance of bare back sex with a girl who is HIV positive varies but most estimates are not higher than a 1 in 400 chance.

Even if you catch it is no longer regarded medically as a death sentence but more like a chronic disease like heart disease, kidney failure, diabetes etc.

People with these chronic diseases can manage and contain their illness for many years and should lead a near full life although they will always have to continually take medication, which is a hassle, and their life expectancy will be less than someone without the disease. But hey, someone who smokes is expected to live a shorter life than someone who doesn't but it doesn't stop people from smoking.

HIV these days no longer means that within 10 years you will probably be dead and before then you are going to suffer cruelly for the last 2 or 3 years. These days the treatments can reduce the HIV in your body to less than barely detectable levels and maintain it at these levels indefinitely during your life.

Estimates of the chances of catching HIV from a single instance of bare back sex with a girl who is HIV positive varies but most estimates are not higher than a 1 in 400 chance.

Even if you catch it is no longer regarded medically as a death sentence but more like a chronic disease like heart disease, kidney failure, diabetes etc.

People with these chronic diseases can manage and contain their illness for many years and should lead a near full life although they will always have to continually take medication, which is a hassle, and their life expectancy will be less than someone without the disease. But hey, someone who smokes is expected to live a shorter life than someone who doesn't but it doesn't stop people from smoking.

HIV these days no longer means that within 10 years you will probably be dead and before then you are going to suffer cruelly for the last 2 or 3 years. These days the treatments can reduce the HIV in your body to less than barely detectable levels and maintain it at these levels indefinitely during your life.

Good to hear some unbiased info on HIV, I think either way the results go I will be doing the same thing with my life.

If I am Positive I will live everyday as if it was the last.

If I am Negative I will be ultimatly greatful that I was lucky and live everyday as if it was the last.

R-KivE

gk9qT.png

• 4 weeks later...

Okay,

FYI once your treated for Chlamydia its gone. i.e. cured!

I'm not suggesting you have unprotected sex, just that once your treated for it and confirmed your cured you cannot infect others.

And for the record treatment for Chlamydia is Azithromycin 1g orally one time dose, or doxycycline 100mg orally twice a day for 5 days.

Gonnorrhea is Ceftriaxone 250mg in lignocaine intramuscular injection.

If your in LOS and dont want to see a doctor and have a urethral discharge and/or pain on urination it could be either but treat for both Chlamydia and Gonnorrhea.

And if your wondering I have medical training.

Kadachi

P4P C4C

• 3 weeks later...

Okay,

young man you DID NOT get chlamidia from that girl,, it takes 1 or more weeks to show itself so you had chlamidia and gave the poor girl chlamidia too now :Drink4:

all desaeses have a incubation time and seldom it is just one day after getting it that youlll...............

be safe

Dont count on it

the medicine is heavy

after a certain time it might not work for you any more

the side effects could be huge, reallly huge

than you could die anyway from aal kind of deseases

dont be happy too soon, we are not that far yet