Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Slight concern after bare-back with TG

R-KivE

Hi everyone,

about a week ago I had some fun with a TG without protection, I was pretty drunk and it was a totally stupid thing to do. I have realised that.

Well the next day I realised I had 2 red spots near the base of my penis but they were on the shaft. They didn't really hurt. I also have sore and swollen groin glands, both sides hurt.

I also noticed it stung a bit when peeing, so I started to get worried.

The spots kind of scabbed over and almost healed but yesterday 1 of them got red again and came to a head so popped it and cleaned.

It still stings when peeing and the glands are still sore/swollen.

I would like any advice on what to do next, or what the problem could be, has anyone experienced similar?

any help would be appreciated.

gk9qT.png

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• R-KivE

• Cerberus

• mai

• general_dread

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

go to the pharmacy and buy some ZITHROMAX now!!! about 500bt.

post-26782-1246368269_thumbgif

later GD

Edited by general_dread

the general and his knights swept through the holy land towards certain victory.........

Apart from an STD you may have contracted Herpes as well, if you go to the doctor he will no doubt subscribe ZITHROMAX for one of those. If you do not want to use a Thai clinic/hospital go Here I would also suggest taking the girl concerned for a HIV test. HIV transference is far higher when it "piggy-backs" on an STD

most definitely see a dr. now! if it's chlamydia zithromax is a good choice, if it's gonnorhea 125 mg of rocephin (ceftriaxone) in the ass is a better choice.

Thanks for the replies, I got back in the UK yesterday and have booked to see my GP tommorrow.

Will he be able to say what I have straight away? or will there be tests involved? how long for results?

I have to admit I am shitting it a bit, but worrying won't help.

Thanks

gk9qT.png

R-KivE good luck mate,

in the future always act immediately and seek medical advice, where possible get the lady concerned tested as well. It sounds as if you may have more then simple chlamydia, especially because of the lesions. I suspect that your GP will want broad spectrum blood test just for safety sake.

I have never been so drunk as to do this, a lesson here I think.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

I would not bother with GP, go straight to the STD Clinic. I am no doctor but It sounds nasty, certainly not NSU.

I don't know if there's any doctors on this board, but ALWAYS seek immediate medical treatment or diagnosis. Thank GOD for Crownskin Condoms.

Good luck m8. Also thanks to the poster above who mentioned Crown Skin Condoms, I'd never heard of them but they look quality, I may get some

Thanks for the replies, I got back in the UK yesterday and have booked to see my GP tommorrow.

Will he be able to say what I have straight away? or will there be tests involved? how long for results?

I have to admit I am shitting it a bit, but worrying won't help.

Thanks

Yeah buddy that was a silly thing to do if it is herpes u got them for life trust me and u shud get an hiv test also as if if have got it least they can monitor you your not the only one most of these people(knobs) on this site think they are bulletproof ther is alot of girls in pattaya full of everything good luck

:Drunk_Party: rkive good luck, a quick trip to the clinic shall put your mind at rest and treatment is always better than worry.keep us informed mate

You did right to see a doctor. Don't medicate yourself, because it could be wrong. The most serious is HIV. They can do a combined test (Anti-Virus/Anti-Body), so you can be calm already after some days. To be really sure, you have to test after 3 months again. The symptoms you've got are for sure no HIV-Symptoms, so no panic, but better to test the most importent thing too. And then.. You've learned something now, and sure not will do it again, even if you're drunk! ;-)

Good luck m8. Also thanks to the poster above who mentioned Crown Skin Condoms, I'd never heard of them but they look quality, I may get some

It's the best thing next to wearing nothing at all.

I would have hit Hospital straight away no time to waste mate!!! Take this as a lesson never to bareback, if your tempted think about licking the floor of a public toilet you are just playing Russian roulette with your cock!!!! except you don't get the Benefit of a quick death if all fails. Good Luck!! I hope you get sorted out.

Cheers

pabannerscaled.jpg

Never stand when you can sit, never sit when you can lie down, never stay awake when you can sleep.

(Murphy's Law Of Combat)

thanks for the replies fellas,

Il post back after I go to the doctors.

I hope this works out, I really do.

gk9qT.png

Chill out bro, almost all STD's are curable and it's extremely unlikely that you have contracted HIV, although not impossible. Sounds like you may have got Herpes, which although it is a friend for life, is controllable. However, the speed with which this condition came on makes me think it may not be related to your bareback incident at all, as most STD have an incubation of 2 days or more. It may be an underlying fungal condition or a case of Molluscum or similar. Obvioulsy the burning when peeing sensation is a slight worry, but whatever it is, don't worry too much, it won't help. The doc will put you right in no time.

BARGIRLS CAN FAKE AN ORGASM BUT I CAN FAKE A WHOLE RELATIONSHIP

It MAY be herpes if it was a boil / spot that popped.

Doctors over here say herpes comes as groups of blisters only - WRONG - it can be an individual one or a a few, not right close together. Don't be fooled by looking up herpes online and seeing the worst case scenarios and thinking, hey mine isn't like that - they are usually pics of immune compromised patients where herpes can really take a hold.

If it is herpes there is unfortunatley no cure. If it is herpes you can be lucky (and have only one mild case or very infrequent reoccurences) or unlucky (frequent, many blisters) - its pot luck.

The meds for it is acyclovir/famiclovir. Tablets and creams. They recommend take the meds NOW - during your first episode - to limit duration of this outbreak, and possibly future ones. If you dont have access to doc right now, i would THINK there is no harm covering all bases taking the herpes meds, ciprofloxin (if its bacterial) and anti-fungal creams. Stop the anti-fungal creams in a few days if it doesnt make a difference.

I know because i also may, or may not have it. A couple of docs said it was , others said it wasn't. But they changed appearance over time when they looked at it.

By the time you go home it may not be able to be diagnosed. There is no (blood) test. There is apparently a swab test - but it is expansive and western doctors will probably not do it - only visual diagnosis.

I am in a similar boat - unconfirmed herpes / hpv or molluscum. Even though molluscum lasts the longest, it does go away so for me, i hope if anything, its that one. Molluscum usually has a dimple in the middle of the spot.

Best of luck.

I am not a doctor, but have seen over 10 about possible STDs.

Please no replies to me criticising my opinions or advice.

ps.

If you've just had this sex encounter recently, and are sure you can't have HIV from before, dont even bother YET with a HIV test.

Wait 1 month.

They say it usually shows up on rapid/elisa after 1-2 months (officially its 3-6 months).

Or if you are really scared and want reassurance get a PCR dna test after 2 weeks - it will cost you though, and I don't know if they will do it in the West.

or syphilis..?

The first symptom of primary syphilis is a usually painless open sore called a chancre (pronounced "shanker"). The chancre can appear within 10 days to 3 months (usually 2 to 6 weeks) after exposure.

Not sure if accompanied by stinging piss syndrome.

Easily diagnosed by blood VRDL test and easily treated.

okay I just got back from seeing the doctor.

He took 2 swabs, testing for chlamydia and gonorrhoea, he also took some blood to test for hepatitis/HIV and said to get another test done in a month or so time and again in 3 months and again in 6 to make sure.

He said the 2 sore spots didn't look like herpes and he thinks they may just be spots. lets hope so.

He thinks most likely could be chlamydia, so Il have to wait and see. He prescribed me 4x zithromax all to be taken in one go.

I feel a bit better, just gotta wait around now for results, should have them in a weeks time.

Thanks for the input guys, appreciate it.

gk9qT.png