IGNORED

Nearly Three Weeks - Diarrhoea

mai

This thread really makes MY stomach turn.

I can't believe how blase some people are about STD's on here.

I'm guessing that most are gunuinely concerned about the spread of these diseases but it seems that some just don't really care.

If I am understanding, the OP has/had several, quite possibly, very serious issues....and no real clue as to what they are and is still shagging bar girls (god help us all if he's going bareback)

I mean how would you like to find out that someone with symptoms like this just got done with a girl that you are now BF?

This is the first thread that has made me re-think wanting to visit Pattaya.

I hope the OP has gotten over whatever was ailing him (I'm sure by now he at least knows what it is/was as I realize this is an older topic) and I hope that he is taking every precaution to not spread this to anyone else.

Scary shit!

Bummed Gday.

Edited by Gdaaym8z

Never assume an unexploded goat is evidence of a good decompression profile.

Dude, as I wrote in another thread somewhere in here, go to the nearest pharmacy and tell them you would like some anti-bacterial tablets for your stomach, they will know what you mean, 4 tablets you take them all at once, should clear up your gut in a day or so, if it doesn't, stop piss farting around and go to Pattaya Memorial Hospital or to Bangkok Pattaya and get it looked at.

As to the mouth ulcers I have no f@#ken idea :GoldenSmile1:

Bam Bam

Edited by Bam_Bam

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger

Whenever i go to pat's i always have a thai green green curry as it makes me shit like a fire hose, i use it as a clear out and to get my stomach ready for all the good food ahead, point being maybe it is something you are eating, also hope you are not drinking the tap water or any unbottled water.

Good luck man and take care of yourself!!!

Peace.

:Think1:

I had the same curry. 10 mins later had chronic shits for the next hour or so. Was walking about at the time and sprinted back to the hotel room. Fucking awful experience but boy did it clear the engine.

Yep, ciprofloxacin is for gonorea / chylamydia (clap).

Took it once on my own diagniosis. Likewise, I often take a couple of doxycycline if I feel something isn't quite right down there. But not taken that stuff for a long time.

This time its not an STD - unless it's the big one.

Should have added - I may have got HPV from the same chick two half months ago. I saw that the bitch had a some sort of problem on one of her flaps when I had finished the deed, and when I wanted a closer look she soon got dressed and left. Have had a little reddy/pink spot on my prick for about two months. Two doctors say it's a pimple, one said genital wart. That's 'doctors' for you in SEAsia. It does not have a rough surface and there is only one. But some HPV sites say they can all look different. If you look on the internet HPV is very hard to diagnose. There is no test.

But I wish I had of paid for the vaccine - women get it free in the west because it can cause cervical cancer in later life - but I think guys would have to pay.

Anyone recommend some cream or injection to get rid of the thing? I'm hoping to prove to myself its just an innocent pimple if the anti-wart stuff dont work!!

My advice - ensure lights are ON & check that pussy out first. If she refuses kick her out with 10 bht for the bus.

Ciprofloxacin isn't just for gonorea/chylamydia or STDs.

My doctors gives me a prescription of it before I go to Thailand. The prescription is 1 500mg tablet 2 times a day for 7 days and keep using it until the pills are finished. She (my doctor) gave it to me to use incase I got the runs (haven't used it yet).

Ciprofloxacin is also used to treat bacterial infections, anthrax, typhoid fever, salmonella, and various other things.

You stated that you took it once. If you meant you took one tablet, then that isn't enough. Try it again, this time taking 1 500mg tablet 2 times a day for 7 days to see if you get any better. Bacterial infections can be hard to get rid of.

In the mean time, take 1 pepto bismol tablet 2 times a day every day. My doctor said that she heard this helps 'prevent' the bacterial infections of the digestive system. I had something like the 'runs' one time and started taking the pepto bismol tablets and within a day or 2 I didn't have the runs anymore as long as I kept up the pepto bismol tablet 'treatment'. As soon as I left Thailand and a couple of days when I got back to the 'States', the 'runs' went away.

Hope this helps.

Allen