Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Nearly Three Weeks - Diarrhoea

mai

Apparently long term diahorrea is a sign of possible HIV infection. That plus the mouth ulcers I have had for a month or so is definately not a good sign.

Does anyone know where to get tested for stomach problems. And I don't mean a private pattaya 'clinic' or expensive tourist hospital. I prefer good public hospitals. I guess I will need blood tests.

Had rapid HIV test two weeks ago - negative. And last unprotected sex was 2.5 months ago. Actually there was a hooker wiothout condom the day I after I started the shits, so this can't be down to her.

Normally HIV is picked up in a month or so (even though they say 3-6 months) so i think i'm OK.

I'm more worried about other viruses or bugs eating my stomach.

To be technical about this - diahorrea is actually 3 or more watery poos a day - but i only have one, max 2 sometimes. So maybe I have something else????

Sorry if youre eating while reading this!!

Thanks

Apparently long term diahorrea is a sign of possible HIV infection. That plus the mouth ulcers I have had for a month or so is definately not a good sign.

Does anyone know where to get tested for stomach problems. And I don't mean a private pattaya 'clinic' or expensive tourist hospital. I prefer good public hospitals. I guess I will need blood tests.

Had rapid HIV test two weeks ago - negative. And last unprotected sex was 2.5 months ago. Actually there was a hooker wiothout condom the day I after I started the shits, so this can't be down to her.

Normally HIV is picked up in a month or so (even though they say 3-6 months) so i think i'm OK.

To be technical about this - diahorrea is actually 3 or more watery poos a day - but i only have one, max 2 sometimes. So maybe I have something else????

Thanks

have you tried a week of ciprofloxacin?

Edited by deadwood

Thanks

before you jump straight to HIV. do you have a family history of crohns or ulcerative colitis? have you been drinking the tap water or eating "suspect" food? you say you have one, max 2 watery poos. what is the volume of the poo? is there any mucus or blood mixed in?

P4P C4C

Thanks

that would shit me !.

Edited by slapman

Thanks

There are reputablish clinics that do testing in Pattaya and Naklua - There's a Dr Oliver or Francis or something. His office is very close to Tukcom.

Yep, ciprofloxacin is for gonorea / chylamydia (clap).

Took it once on my own diagniosis. Likewise, I often take a couple of doxycycline if I feel something isn't quite right down there. But not taken that stuff for a long time.

This time its not an STD - unless it's the big one.

Should have added - I may have got HPV from the same chick two half months ago. I saw that the bitch had a some sort of problem on one of her flaps when I had finished the deed, and when I wanted a closer look she soon got dressed and left. Have had a little reddy/pink spot on my prick for about two months. Two doctors say it's a pimple, one said genital wart. That's 'doctors' for you in SEAsia. It does not have a rough surface and there is only one. But some HPV sites say they can all look different. If you look on the internet HPV is very hard to diagnose. There is no test.

But I wish I had of paid for the vaccine - women get it free in the west because it can cause cervical cancer in later life - but I think guys would have to pay.

Anyone recommend some cream or injection to get rid of the thing? I'm hoping to prove to myself its just an innocent pimple if the anti-wart stuff dont work!!

My advice - ensure lights are ON & check that pussy out first. If she refuses kick her out with 10 bht for the bus.

i got f**ing constipated on my last trip .. how crazy is that? constipated in f**ing pattaya!!!! i tried everything from eating beach prawns to chicken kebabs on soi 7 .. nothing worked until i was fed pappaya salad by a bar girl one evening .. ah the relief :GoldenSmile1:

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

I went to the dermatologist about 7 weeks ago about re-occuring spots on the chin thinking it was herpes cold sores (No i am not a hypocondriac, is that the right word? Actually I have been diagnosed hepes by one doctor and told no herpes by about 4 others, due to a different looking spot on my prick about 6 months ago).

Herpes, like HPV, is another difficult one to diagnose. Most of the docs who said it wasn't herpes said the reason was that they come in small close groups and I only had one, which then moved to a couple on my balls. And as with the spots on my chin, they said that herpes simplex 2 (cold sores) only comes on the outside of the lip.

Then I realized that the spots on chin come with ulcers in the mouth. The dermatologist said the spots were just due to low immune system. he said i should stop late nights and drinking beer for 6 months.

Can you believe that!!

The doctors out here are shit and just like to get out textbooks with the worst cases of warts and herpes pics - and they say yours don't look like that - so you are OK.

What I need is blood tests for my stomach - and i dont need a 100 dollar private clinic doctor to take my blood and then send it to a public lab. A public hospital will do. So if someone knows one then pls advise.

.. on a more serious note .. did you try changing your diet to bland food only (like mcdonalds!)? doesnt sound like you have it too bad or youd be in hospital now from dehydration and stuff .. diahorrea can be serious business.

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

Banglamung Hospital is public and not too far from Pattaya. I have never been there but it is all over the local 'News', i think they specialize in shooting and stabbing repair.

What I need is blood tests for my stomach - and i dont need a 100 dollar private clinic doctor to take my blood and then send it to a public lab. A public hospital will do. So if someone knows one then pls advise.

What blood tests for your stomach are you refering to? What do you think the blood tests will show? and by stomach do your whole alimentary tract or just your "stomach"?

P4P C4C

just head to banglamung hospital, 400 bt and any blood tests will be done, although by the time you have paid a taxi there and back and done the tests you would be cheaper just going to one of the clinics around town that specialize in this, blood tests can be done for 1000bt or so

Banglamung Hospital is public and not too far from Pattaya. I have never been there but it is all over the local 'News', i think they specialize in shooting and stabbing repair.

No wonder they never have any beds available.

Be scene and not herd.

fresh pinneapple can do that to you really bad.. i had it for a week in costa rica and it was the pinneapples.. try a coupla days with no fresh fruit.. it took me almost five days for the pinneapple damage to stop.. good loock...

I had a similar experience last trip during songkan. Two weeks with nothing but brown water coming out. Really spoils the trip when you have to plan everywhere you go around being near a friendly toilet, the slightest cough or sneeze and you shit yourself. Fantastic.

I took loads of Lomatil which tend to bind you up for a while, but still annoying.

I think mine was also from fruit and possibly ice in the drinks.

Dude, you have had diarrhea for 3 months, ulcers in your mouth, stomach problems, a pink spot on your prick, a different spot on your prick, a couple of spots on your balls and spots on your chin. You’ve taken 2 different antibiotics on your own diagnosis, had unprotected sex sometimes and an over-the-counter HIV test. Now you’re asking for medical advice on an open forum. Did I miss anything?

Send me a lot of money. I will send you a cure and some magic beans.

Dude, you have had diarrhea for 3 months, ulcers in your mouth, stomach problems, a pink spot on your prick, a different spot on your prick, a couple of spots on your balls and spots on your chin. You’ve taken 2 different antibiotics on your own diagnosis, had unprotected sex sometimes and an over-the-counter HIV test. Now you’re asking for medical advice on an open forum. Did I miss anything?

Ha. Thanks for the replies - the serious and otherwise. I guess i've got to laugh at he situation - but not too hard.

The above post : 3 weeks not 3 months, proper HIV tests not over the counter (Thai red cross/public hospitals).

I was really asking about the watery shit problem - Yes, as people said I shouldn't be calling it diahorrea as that is very serious, and I am certainly not dehydrated or running to the crapper like a madman.

My mistake was I digressed a bit and ranted about my other ailments.

I looked into diahorrea and it said anything over two weeks is a bit of a problem so i know something is wrong.

To answer previous posters - no Chrons disease in family history.

I'll try the mcdonalds therapy, I like the sound of no rice and noodles for a few days!!

Ha. Thanks for the replies - the serious and otherwise. I guess i've got to laugh at he situation - but not too hard.

The above post : 3 weeks not 3 months, proper HIV tests not over the counter (Thai red cross/public hospitals).

I was really asking about the watery shit problem - Yes, as people said I shouldn't be calling it diahorrea as that is very serious, and I am certainly not dehydrated or running to the crapper like a madman.

My mistake was I digressed a bit and ranted about my other ailments.

I looked into diahorrea and it said anything over two weeks is a bit of a problem so i know something is wrong.

To answer previous posters - no Chrons disease in family history.

I'll try the mcdonalds therapy, I like the sound of no rice and noodles for a few days!!

Sorry I can't sugar coat this - How stupid are you??

You are asking for advice about YOUR health on a mongers board, WTF??

Mate if you are worried get yourself checked out by health care professionals and do it today, You know it makes sense :GoldenSmile1:

Good luck and I hope it is nothing serious.

I know there are no doctors here.

I was hoping someone might say - yeah i had a similar problem and it turned out to be a parasite / virus / bacteria infection and the treatment was such and such. I would then go and take those meds.

I have no faith in asian doctors and the dual pricing thing with tourist hospitals, means I never see western doctors out here. From asian docs I have never had a proper diagnosis of anything done properly, second / third opinions always differ. And believe me, wrongful diagnosis (I don't think I have Herpes) can get you really depressed.

But I can vouch for Thai red Cross, BKK what I think is a professional set-up and I will be going there shortly (HIV test).

I get tested about every two months. Only the first one was nerve racking, sitting waiting for the result. After that they have been fine. But I think I'll be a bit anxious on this one. Might have a CD4 count too (which may show up a fucked up immune system - explaining the ulcers) or even go for the PCR dna test, 1500-2000 bht. Thai red cross don't do it but if anyone else knows where then pls do tell.

Are you an expat resident or a traveling monger? If you are a traveler, don't you have travel insurance?

And if you are an expat what about medical health insurance. If you don't have either, then fool you, but then again

you have unprotected sex.

Are you an expat resident or a traveling monger? If you are a traveler, don't you have travel insurance?

And if you are an expat what about medical health insurance. If you don't have either, then fool you, but then again

you have unprotected sex.

medical health insurance does not generally cover std's or voluntary health checks

http://www.pih-inter.com/

Head on over to the Pattaya International Hospital. Have them take a blood test, urine test and most specifically a stool test. Chances are you got a live bug or worm . They will let u know results fairly quickly as they have a lab onsite.

• 9 months later...

Whenever i go to pat's i always have a thai green green curry as it makes me shit like a fire hose, i use it as a clear out and to get my stomach ready for all the good food ahead, point being maybe it is something you are eating, also hope you are not drinking the tap water or any unbottled water.

Good luck man and take care of yourself!!!

Peace.

:Crappy:

Had the tap running for over 2 weeks, once or twice a day no pain no other problems. Couldn't work it out, didn't bother with the dia meds. Kept fluids up and extra rest, not to much booze Went away, sorry no help with your prob

Who is fit to govern others?

He who governs himself. ?

You might as well have said: nobody.

what was the verdict? OP was last seen yesterday, hope all is good,. my mate just got back from india, he had the shits, he just shat himself continuosly without knowing LOL