IGNORED

Rugby bar

jackconnolly

Hi all, any bars in pattaya which will show the rugby, will be there around the time the champions Cup rugby final will be in, same day as FA CUP final

More than likely it will be shown in I Rovers, Witherspoons, Hemmingways and probably quite a few other bars around town.

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Thank you, just with it being on around same time as FA Cup final I wasn't sure. Just need leinster to  reach it now

I would go with one of Danny's bars. But depends exactly what time it's on. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Danny's Sports Bars run by @DannySpurs are excellent and he loves the rugby.

Like @Thomaz73said, the only possible problem would be time of day.

• Like 3

I just sit back and relax - I've earned it.

Almost all of the sports bars and there are quite a few, have many TV screens showing all different sports, again depending what time of day, ask for whatever game you want, if its available it will be put on for you, many a time I have been the only one watching my team play football, enjoy your trip..

On 02/04/2024 at 02:22, jackconnolly said:

Hi all, any bars in pattaya which will show the rugby, will be there around the time the champions Cup rugby final will be in, same day as FA CUP final

Yes we will show it. 25 May. 8:45 pm Thailand time at both Danny’s sports bar locations, in Treetown and on Soi Buakhao. And yes it’s the same day as the FA Cup final but the FA has yet to set a time for that. 

Edited by DannySpurs

Metro Bar, Soi LK Metro. About 12-15 TV's dotted around the bar, multiple sports shown if times clash

5 minutes ago, kevin2013 said:

Metro Bar, Soi LK Metro. About 12-15 TV's dotted around the bar, multiple sports shown if times clash

Agreed. Rugby is the number 1 sport in here

I watched Northampton v Munster at the Metro apartments in LK Metro few days ago. They will show the games for sure. Danny’s sports bar in Tree Town will also show some of the games.