IGNORED

Best Burger In Pattaya possibly Ever

blueboy0510

Nutrition-wise sugar is the last thing u need to worry about in a burger, but they sure taste good though when u havent eaten one for a week :25:

I

LOL, I'm not concerned about nutrition although I could do without the additional calories, I just do not like the taste of sugar in savoury food.

• 3 weeks later...

I like Mos Burgers.. I love japanese burger chains, they blow the likes of Burger Kings and McDonalds out the water.

For those, like me, that have never experienced MOS Burger...heres a link...looks pretty much like every other fast food joint, but will give it a go next month to see for myself.

http://www.mosburger.com.sg/mos_menu.php#

cheers, alex

For those, like me, that have never experienced MOS Burger...heres a link...looks pretty much like every other fast food joint, but will give it a go next month to see for myself.

http://www.mosburger.com.sg/mos_menu.php#

cheers, alex

the one big difference between these and say mcdonalds is that these guys cook to order so there is no food lying around for 30 mins it is all fresh, plus the ingredients seem so much better

be interested to see what you think

Agree with derrylad, the Yakuza burgers were excellent.

But the best burger I have ever tasted was in a Sukhumvit steakhouse a few years back in Bangkok. I think the name is Tony Roma's.

I was ecstatic after finding Yakuza Burger on Soi Lucky Star, right under the stairs leading up to Goodfellas. I had FINALLY found a really delicious, juicy burger,....and at a damn good price. That was about ten months ago. I've been a regular there ever since and have recommended to many friends........HOWEVER....I was just there tonight and it seems as if the place has new management and new staff.....and the 'Sumo' burger I had was crap !

No more juicy burger. It was so dried out and the meat did not taste the same. It reminded me of the burgers that I used to get in China. They were big,...but the meat was TOO damn lean....no taste and not juicy.

Maybe their getting their new patties from the same place...trying to 'cut quality and increase profits. On top of that the prices have gone UP about 30 baht !

So, I'm sad to say I can no longer recommend the place. I'm a fair minded guy,...and I'll go back one more time to see if tonight was just a fluke,....but if I get the same thing I got tonight it'll be the last time they'll see me. Too bad to, cause I really liked the place.

I see good posts for the MOS burger,....I'll have to give one a try when I'm in the new Central Festival mall...I know there's a MOS outlet there.

As for the Burger King burgers in the Royal Garden mall.....they're pretty bad too. NOTHING at all like the flame broiled burgers the are famous for and that we are used to in the States. I was looking forward to 'that' (flame broiled) taste that I'm used to and was really disappointed. I ate it...but I wasn't happy.....and I ain't been back since.

Like was mentioned before,.....at least McD's items taste the SAME no matter where you get them. Their not a favorite of mine, but at least they're taste is consistent......and after all, isn't that what it's all about with a chain restaurant?

Like was mentioned before,.....at least McD's items taste the SAME no matter where you get them. Their not a favorite of mine, but at least they're taste is consistent......and after all, isn't that what it's all about with a chain restaurant?

McD's ketchup is definitely not the same as in the US. Tastes and looks watered down. BK has good ketchup. Agree about the flame broiling; but mcd's undercooks french fries here, so I always go BK.

Ahh--MOS burger. A japanese gem. Very good burgers. Not my personal favorite, but very tasty indeed. Highly recommend them. Also recommend the Hamburger Denmarks (I think) small stands around patts. Very good burgers as well.

Have a MOS about 500 meters from my house. I get burgers from there about once in two months. Bit pricey here in Japan but high quality. They even have a special burger called the Takumi burger. They can only sell ten a day, but they cost 1100 yen. (around 12us$) Excellent.

bolly

This is reminding me of the movie 'Pulp Fiction' when John Travolta challenges Uma Therman about the '5 dollar shake'.

PLEASE BOLLY, you have me interested.......what is the Takumi Burger all about that its $12 ?(Im curious as this is "fast food") :Insanity:

This is reminding me of the movie 'Pulp Fiction' when John Travolta challenges Uma Therman about the '5 dollar shake'.

PLEASE BOLLY, you have me interested.......what is the Takumi Burger all about that its $12 ?(Im curious as this is "fast food") :Insanity:

Bolly san

is this it? el_jefe would be happier than a pig in shit

I just checked Mos home page. No listing on the takumi so it may have been discontinued or it may just be on a store to store basis.

I googled some English and japanese and found lots of contradictory info and photos.

One point---In Tokyo, stores and chains often try out new products on very limited basis--even just certain neighborhoods. So the Takumi burgers in tokyo may have been different from my experiences.

Another point---my experience. The takumi was a much larger patty. Served on a special bun. The meat was highest quality and served with special demi-glace sauce. My only time to try this it was served with sauteed mushrooms. This was a knife and fork burger for sure--and it was served like it--on a plate. If memorey serves it was only served like this--no take out for this burger.

Which contradicts some of the info I found on the web.

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

I ate at Mos Burger last night and had there cheese Burger...Not impressed at all..Had a Pizza like sauce on it which tasted bad... Fries were good but the Burger terrible..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 3 weeks later...

Always used to stop at the burger stand by the fish restaurant on Soi marine.... Same girl (Noi) has worked there in the evenings for years, Would always make a juicy double burger with cheese, mayo Ketchup and fried onions...... She really works her ass off, and the burgers are very tasty and cheap... The perfect ending to a great night in a great town.

There was also a great burger place in the mall next to the Conrad hotel in Bkk. can't remember the name but boy oh boy were they delish...

MOS is the biz havva agree they are the best. Wish i was in a position i could have one now wonder when they will ever get to ireland

Semper Fi