IGNORED

Best Burger In Pattaya possibly Ever

blueboy0510

Just had a walk around the new Central shopping mall. Was a little hungry after last nights booze and wanted some good fast food.

Headed into MOS Burger on the 5th floor and I have to say it was the best fast food I have ever had.

Forget McDonalds and Burger King in fact forget Bobs BBQ ( I have tried a couple of times) Mos was superb.

It is a Japanese Burger Chain and was superb. I had the MoS Burger which is burger,cheese, salad and a meat sauce on top. You could actually taste the burger unlike other fast food places.

Even the fries were great. All this with a drink for only 129 baht. They do loads of different choices, the Terriayki Chicken Burger which is next on my list plus some weird lettuce burgers and rice burgers...they will be later.

All I can say if you want some fast food of very high quality give it a try, the best fast food burger I have had possibly in the world

Enjoy

Not to change the subject but if you ever get up to ChiangMai try "Mikes Burgers" on the corner of Chiang Moi and Chaiayaphum Road. Outstanding burgers and fries. Fresh lettuce, onions and sliced tomatoes and whatever condiment you might need. Always a great place to grab a bite to eat after the bars close.

the burger king in bangkok airport was up there with one of the best burgers i have ever had from a fast food joint. beats scottish burger kings by miles.

In Pattaya, I am a big fan of the burgers from those white stands throughout the city. Hamburger Denmark I believe they're called.

Of course when in Bangkok...it's Nanaburger!

Some one mentioned in other food reviews several months agao when the mall opened "just wait untill mos burger opens". So it looks like its true.

Also can any one explain why Burger king varies from outlet to outlet and day to day so much.

Mackers is horrible (to my taste) but CONSISTENT to a tee.

Burger King in Oz is fantastic (maybe its their legendary "Hungry Jacks" heritage. The one in Royal garden is good and the one in Central - seems totally variable, as is the one at the airport.

Looks like mush burger might be the new "90 day burger fix" joint of choice.

It is better to light even one candle than to live in fear of the dark.

Ahh--MOS burger. A japanese gem. Very good burgers. Not my personal favorite, but very tasty indeed. Highly recommend them. Also recommend the Hamburger Denmarks (I think) small stands around patts. Very good burgers as well.

Have a MOS about 500 meters from my house. I get burgers from there about once in two months. Bit pricey here in Japan but high quality. They even have a special burger called the Takumi burger. They can only sell ten a day, but they cost 1100 yen. (around 12us$) Excellent.

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

Ahh--MOS burger. A japanese gem. Very good burgers. Not my personal favorite, but very tasty indeed. Highly recommend them. Also recommend the Hamburger Denmarks (I think) small stands around patts. Very good burgers as well.

Have a MOS about 500 meters from my house. I get burgers from there about once in two months. Bit pricey here in Japan but high quality. They even have a special burger called the Takumi burger. They can only sell ten a day, but they cost 1100 yen. (around 12us$) Excellent.

bolly

in Japan I prefer the greasy Wendy's burgers.

Just had a walk around the new Central shopping mall.

Since there are so many positive comments on that MOS thingy, do you have any exacter directions? :Booboo:

Ohhh crap! I thought this was a pussy thread..5555555. Mos Burger sounds good,i'll give it a go & report back.

Mo's Burger is great I also have to vote for this one. Also it is in a great location at Central Beach Plaza.

kamagrauk.co.uk-banner-monthly-international-120x60.gif

use_opendns_155x52.gif

in Japan I prefer the greasy Wendy's burgers.

Depends where you are. Even tiny inaka towns in places like Shimane-ken have MOS. But not every place has a Wendys. In fact my nearest Wendys is about 100km away.

kanpai!

bolly

What... service... may I do you? Hmmm? You know I demand payment.--- I brought payment. Look! BAM!! An undead monkey! Top that!

2A2A2C5401C889635E9B5481680DBAF6.png

babydollsaddict.gif

the burger king in bangkok airport was up there with one of the best burgers i have ever had from a fast food joint. beats scottish burger kings by miles.

:unsure: You're so adventurous!

the best remix video i have heard in ages -

:Jump_Drool: You're so adventurous!

sometimes when u have got a flight to catch in 30 min there is no time for a sense of adventure tho is there? :Hair_Out1:

Cafe Uno do a damn fine burger though i admit its a little out of town for everyone ,carnt believe poeple vote for burger king and mac shite and he does proper chips or fries

Offshore Restaurant In Ban Chang is some of the very best burgers anywhere in Thailand..

No place on the Planet like Pattaya..Don't let your meat loaf

• 3 weeks later...

One of the best burgers(with the lot) both in quality and quantity at Robins Nest in Soi Diana just up from entrance to soi Metro :GrinNod1:

Bob's BBQ for sure.. I'm sure BM Hellrot will agree :GrinNod1:

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Bob's BBQ for sure.. I'm sure BM Hellrot will agree :Laugh1:

Nice burger but the buns at Bob's contain lots of sugar which unfortunately ruin it for me.

Thanks for the tip on MOS. It's a good sign that it's a Japanese company since people in Japan have VERY high culinary standards.

Not a fan of Yakuza Burger. Also, I think the burger at Bob's BBQ tastes salty and the bun is too big. I'll agree though that those little white stands (named Denmark?) around Pattaya make a good, affordable burger. I think I'll order a burger for lunch tomorrow and pretend I'm back in Patts! :Laugh1:

Edited by Millard

Nice burger but the buns at Bob's contain lots of sugar which unfortunately ruin it for me.

Nutrition-wise sugar is the last thing u need to worry about in a burger, but they sure taste good though when u havent eaten one for a week :GrinNod1:

I

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction - "it was just the internet.." is not an excuse.

Guys, how you can think and eat some burgers all the times and especially in Patts ?

i eat maybe one burger every 3 months in France, and it's because some mates want eat at Mac Shite (we don't have burger king)

Roidfreak learn me the " Toasted Panini" at Yakuza Burger with ham and cheese, it's fucking tasty and sometimes i dream i eat this Panini and seat down near JP bar...

really this toasted Panini make me an addictive eater when you left the town mate, i ate this meal nearly every day when you left...

some good memories...

Guys, how you can think and eat some burgers all the times and especially in Patts ?

i eat maybe one burger every 3 months in France, and it's because some mates want eat at Mac Shite (we don't have burger king)

Roidfreak learn me the " Toasted Panini" at Yakuza Burger with ham and cheese, it's fucking tasty and sometimes i dream i eat this Panini and seat down near JP bar...

really this toasted Panini make me an addictive eater when you left the town mate, i ate this meal nearly every day when you left...

some good memories...

hahaha MaGik bro, I remember the paninis.. they are good when you're hungry at night, lol.. When u back? Ill be there in a couple weeks thru september..