Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

TM30 Not needed

pumbert

I heard you can get 30 dat extension by just showing blue book and passport of apartment owner (airbnb)  - has anyone ben successful with this or os TM30 always required?

I am no expert but my guess is that they probably prefer the TM30.  They were agitated when I didn't show them any proof of where I was staying at first.  I did that on purpose to see their reaction and what they would ask for.  They wanted some sort of proof where I am staying.  Not just the address or a payment receipt.  As soon as I showed them the official TM30 receipt all objections evaporated and everything was good after that.

I believe that a TM30 receipt is proof that it has been officially entered in the database, which they can then easily check.  If you give them that other info they could probably still check the database but it may require more effort.

Edited by Kale

I think Jomtien requires tm30. Please update if you try the way you described. Go with days to spare on your first try (extension is added on top of your admitted until date.) 

• Like 2

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

Jomtien office started being very anal about TM30s a couple of months ago. There’s a photo somewhere of a notice they posted saying it was needed.

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

16981203242962.thumb.jpg.46d74706ec4c0387bec5ed7746f92447.jpg

• Like 2

I'm out of country back in a couple of weeks and guessing I have to do yet another TM30...no change of address.

However, I have registered on here hoping I can do it online.

https://tm30.immigration.go.th

Edited by Edge

40 minutes ago, Edge said:

16981203242962.thumb.jpg.46d74706ec4c0387bec5ed7746f92447.jpg

Except, we're talking about an extension here. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Edge said:

TM30...no change of address.

The TM30 online wasn't particularly difficult to get done, all up it took probably 5-6 minutes to get registered and the notification submitted.

I'm heading out of the country for a few days, so hopefully just doing the new notification when I get back should be ok as well.

5 hours ago, Thomaz73 said:

Except, we're talking about an extension here. 

Same I think....they said for 90 day or Extensions TM30 must be dated after last entry?

• Like 2

On 14/02/2024 at 16:22, Edge said:

I'm out of country back in a couple of weeks and guessing I have to do yet another TM30...no change of address.

How could you register there? That website is (to my knowledge) for landlords to report their tenants, I tried registering but it asked for some documents that I didn't have (as a tenant).

Living the dream!

2 minutes ago, Menethil said:

How could you register there? That website is (to my knowledge) for landlords to report their tenants, I tried registering but it asked for some documents that I didn't have (as a tenant).

He owns his condo.

• Like 2

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

52 minutes ago, Menethil said:

Sorry, no it's specifically for foreigners not the same one Thai hoteliers and landlords report on.

Yes I'm a condo owner but I thought also if you have a Lease Agreement?  :Dunno:

Screenshot_2024-02-16-17-59-24-268_com.android.chrome2.thumb.jpg.8f39e05fc17ce174b8f9719d2395e094.jpg

Edit....anyway I got conf of regstr and a PW.

Edited by Edge

I've never did a TM 30 ever I get around it because I use an agent to do my renewals that doesn't require it and I do my own 90 day online and they don't ask for anything regarding the TM 30 when you do your 90 day online

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

7 hours ago, Soi7 said:

I've never did a TM 30 ever I get around it because I use an agent to do my renewals that doesn't require it and I do my own 90 day online and they don't ask for anything regarding the TM 30 when you do your 90 day online

Have you not broken online 90 day continuity and had to do a report in person to re-establish it?

That's how myself and several I know have run into the need for a current TM30.

Some of us tried to keep online continuity but when the last entry date went out of kilter we got pulled in and then the sign on the desk came into play.

2 hours ago, Edge said:

Have you not broken online 90 day continuity and had to do a report in person to re-establish it?

That's how myself and several I know have run into the need for a current TM30.

Some of us tried to keep online continuity but when the last entry date went out of kilter we got pulled in and then the sign on the desk came into play.

Good question I recently got a brand new passport and shortly thereafter returned from Vietnam. I was sure that I would have to go in and do my 90 day or have an agent do it for me because always in the past when I've left the country and came back the first 90 day had to be reestablished like you say. But board member KWA told me he was in a similar situation figuring he would have to go down but he went online and gave it a try and lo and behold his 90-day was approved. So I followed him did the same thing and I got an approval. I think they're getting their stuff together with the online situation now not having to go down the first time on a return to the country or a new passport I didn't have to in my case anyway

Edited by Soi7

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

^^^

Worked for me once (replied to TM47 reminder from UK) but next time I got an email (as have others) telling me my new report date and I had to go in person despite a new TM30.

See what happens this time....reckon they'll catch you sooner or later.  :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, Soi7 said:

Good question I recently got a brand new passport and shortly thereafter returned from Vietnam. I was sure that I would have to go in and do my 90 day or have an agent do it for me because always in the past when I've left the country and came back the first 90 day had to be reestablished like you say. But board member KWA told me he was in a similar situation figuring he would have to go down but he went online and gave it a try and lo and behold his 90-day was approved. So I followed him did the same thing and I got an approval. I think they're getting their stuff together with the online situation now not having to go down the first time on a return to the country or a new passport I didn't have to in my case anyway

My experience as well. Last time I did the 90 day report in person was before there was an online reporting system. I've left and returned many times and gone through one passport renewal in the years since. I wish we didn't have to jump through the 90 day hoop, but with the new online reporting system they've made it extremely fast and easy to do the report.

• Like 3

image.thumb.png.6315b51ded7a08092022221d2494175a.png

Not sure us lower class can use this.... :D

Regards, Atlas.

18 minutes ago, Atlas said:

image.thumb.png.6315b51ded7a08092022221d2494175a.png

Why have you checked Thai not Foreigner?

Screenshot_2024-02-17-14-23-05-276_com.google.android_gm2.thumb.jpg.731afb1a0aa629db527e7729e883dfae.jpg

I believe only Pattaya introduced this and only about 4 months ago, so not surprised experiences vary.

58 minutes ago, Atlas said:

37 minutes ago, Edge said:

I checked Foreigner and still asks me these documents, this is where I got stuck.

416237052_1339891476722998_4331935688427174750_n.png

Living the dream!

1 hour ago, Menethil said:

I checked Foreigner and still asks me these documents, this is where I got stuck.

:Dunno: I didn't add any docs but I got reg confirmed.. can only wait for see.

Still don't get why he checked Thai to though.

Screenshot_2024-02-17-16-50-45-661_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.d70bcfbbb6ce688f9ffba2af4a0be7e3.jpg

2 hours ago, Menethil said:

I think you just need the homeowners passport and housebook.

5 hours ago, Edge said:

Screenshot_2024-02-17-14-23-05-276_com.google.android_gm2.thumb.jpg.731afb1a0aa629db527e7729e883dfae.jpg

No glasses...

And that's all I have 🤣🤣

Regards, Atlas.

21 hours ago, Love_to_eat_Thai said:

I think you just need the homeowners passport and housebook.

I got all that but it's not what the website asks, should I just send it anyway?

Living the dream!