Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

King Kong, Soi Honey

Had the 200g rib-eye - they had runout of 150g - with cheese & sliced meat ‘starter’.  The steak came on a sizzling plate 🔥 with sweetcorn, broccoli and carrots with mashed potato on-the-side.  Loved it, though the potato was a little bland; I went there for the steak so no issue. 

Edited by toonboy

19 hours ago, ccrider said:

Great burger but FUCKING WARM beer

That's sad. Never had that issue there. 

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

1 hour ago, Thomaz73 said:

That's sad. Never had that issue there. 

I was really looking forward to it, too. I only eat burgers once a week. A good burger and a cold beer is a great combo.

9 minutes ago, ccrider said:

I was really looking forward to it, too. I only eat burgers once a week. A good burger and a cold beer is a great combo.

Agreed. I would urge you to give it another shot. I've eaten there 5-6 times and no such issue. Maybe join the waitress inside and check the beer is cool before it being opened. It's not uncommon that bars and resto staff fuck up with beer management (like not putting the new ones behind the old.) 

• Like 1

Crazy I literally just watched one of the YouTube videos that was walking down Honey and I saw King Kong. I was planning on checking it out and saw there was a thread on here. Chance I believe. From the pics posted, definitely on my to check out 'list'. I've had Hunger Pangs so I plan on comparing it as well.

Mr. WIFSUWO

On 12/01/2024 at 19:49, Thomaz73 said:

It was pretty damned good. Went for the NY style sans bacon. Of course it turns out it's a double unit. I find it kinda odd that's default in many places. Anyway, cheesy as hoped for and extremely filling. Around 400 including the beer. 

IMG20240112181654.thumb.jpg.95aef78e09ef019be2ebe9f553038c71.jpg

So its directly opp Honey massage Main Door? Good for indian watching

On 13/01/2024 at 00:36, BuckDefiant said:

Unlike many, I think Prime Burger sucks 

Same here , so-so burgers with a high price...... and the place is unhygienic. Killed one and saw a few roaches.

Ding Ding ...... Please remember to like and subscribe.

48 minutes ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

During my 4-5 visits I haven't seen any. Maybe it's a earlier in the day kinda thing? 

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, mmaaarrrkkk said:

Good to know.  Nice to see there’s room for everyone’s hobby in Pattaya

The good news also about the location is it’s just next to Lips Lounge so perfect after a good bench blowie.  Never had roaches or warm beer and the late night hostess is lovely. 

• Like 2

Good quality and ambience and reasonable value. Open quite late.