Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Belgium Man arrested after drunken grope in Central Pattaya.

LaaMok

It is wrong to grab an ass of a girl in the middle of the street, especially after being told she is not working and not interested.

But it is also wrong to throw the guy behind bars for something so silly, I am sure if she was to return the next day after he was sober, he would of apologized and all would of been sweet. Not trying to justify guys action, just think the punishment and over reaction is little to harsh.

Also what is an aggressive manner? is slap on the butt aggressive? What about a squeze? where do you draw a line?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvL2eYQ7YM&feature=related

There are three sides to every argument: your side, my side and the right side.

Thank God I'm an atheist.

ITS OK HAVING A LAUGH AND A FUCK AROUND WITH THE GIRLS IN A BAR BUT WHEN A GIRL IS OUT SHOPPING ? THIS KIND OF THING MAKES ME SICK,,I HATE FALANGS TREATING THAI WOMAN LIKE SHITE,,FIRST TIME I BROUGHT MY THAI WIFE BACK TO UK WE WENT TO CLUB,,SOME FOOL TOUCHED HER ON THE ASS WHEN SHE WALKED BY,,ONLY FOR HIS FRIEND WHO I KNEW I WOULD OF KILLED THE WANKER,,,ITS HAPPENED ANOTHER TIME AFTER THAT AS WELL AND I BROKE A DICKHEADS NOSE FOR HIS PLEASURE.....THAT BELGIAN CUNT WAS JUST ANOTHER DRUNKEN CLOWN WHO GOT HIS COMEUPANCE,,HOPE HE SPENT A FEW DAYS IN THE CELLS AND GOT HIS BOLLOX KICED IN BY THE COPS :Drunk_Party:

Edited by dingdong

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.

WOULD U DO IT TO A WESTERN WOMAN IN THE STREET...CASE CLOSED

YOU SEE WE ALL JUST CAME FROM THE MACHINE FACTORY AND....SOMETIMES THE FACTORY MAKES BAD MACHINES THAT DONT WORK SO THEY PUT THEM HERE..THE BAD MACHINES DONT KNOW THAT THEY,RE BAD MACHINES..BUT THE PEOPLE AT THE FACTORY KNOW........THEY KNOW THAT YOU ARE ONE OF THE MACHINES THAT DOESNT WORK.