IGNORED

Belgium Man arrested after drunken grope in Central Pattaya.

LaaMok

hehe

Belgium Man arrested after drunken grope in Central Pattaya.

"An all-too-common case now involving a foreign tourist who has either misread the situation or blatantly touched another person in an area considered as intimate. Police arrested Mr. Gert Vahham aged 38 from Belgium in the early hours of Tuesday Morning in the front of Soi 7 off Pattaya Second Road after receiving a complaint from Khun Sasidar aged 30 who claims the Belgium National grabbed her behind as she walked along the road. She explained that she had come to Pattaya with her English Boyfriend who both live in the UK to celebrate Songkran. At the time of the incident, her Boyfriend remained in their hotel while Khun Sasidar explored the area with a friend. Mr. Vahham allegedly approached the woman on the street and was told that she was not a bar girl and was not available for sex. She tried to run away and as she turned away from Mr. Vahham, she claims that he touched her behind in an aggressive manner. Witnesses confirmed that the incident took place, however Mr. Vahham, who was clearly in a drunken state, refused to accept the allegations and verbally attacked the woman in the Police Station. Police Lieutenant Colonel Tidipong was assigned to the case and decided to continue discussions after Mr. Vahham had sobered up. Mr. Vahham remains behind bars until discussions can continue."

http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_17_04_50_3.htm

Just cos they are in Pattaya, dont mean they are up for it. A thing that isnt common but is still worth thinking about when grabbing a womans ass!

Regardless of where you are no means no and is not an invitation to grab someone's ass.

Its way out of order and he got what he deserved.

Some people just switch into moron mode the minute they step on a plane.

It has happened to my wife twice in pattaya in the last 5 months - she lets fly with a tirade of abuse about them being old sick pervs in perfect English and they generally get the shock of their lives t say nothing of feeling about 2 inches tall in front of their mates.

Advertise on Pattaya Addicts. Send me a PM for more info'

Please consider a donation to the forum!

I have to say in his defense that songkan usually evolves into a national wet t-shirt free for all.

What sort of defence is that?..... just because a woman is walking along a road at anytime day or night....hooker or not...in any country in the world...dont mean to say a guy can feel her arse.

Scars are a reminder that the past was Real!

You can't walk 5 feet without tripping over someone who wants to go back hotel room and go boomboom with sexy man.

Harrasing people that clearly don't want to play is a pretty disrepectfull and stupid attitude in my opinion.

I would never dream of touching up a girl that didnt start feeling me up first! Its all about manners.

How many people think about using there manners to try and win back our countries reputation. I know i do. When i first went thailand i thought we would be seen as english gentleman, but from what i see they think we are a load of animals!! lol

totaly agree.

Its a matter of pride with me to treat someone elses country with respect.

Sad thing is people don't remember the thousand farangs who went about their business without causing a fuss, they remember the one drunk who thought having a pi$$ as he walked down the middle of teh street would save time and provide an amusing conversation peice for the locals.

Not that i'm a paragon of virtue, in the past i've done many a thing in the UK i'm not proud of, but i wouldn't dream of behaving like that in LOS. Different country, different rules.

Spending the summer holidays in a 10 by 10 cell with 9 guys who's hobbies are finding recreational uses for a farang is not my idea fun.

damn, she must be hot, LOL

Obviously you didn.t see her picture in the accompanying news paper article! By the looks of her it was the highlight of her sex life up to now! However on a more serious note,he deserves whatever gets thrown at him as a punishment,stupid twat!

• 1 year later...
Regardless of where you are no means no and is not an invitation to grab someone's ass.

Pity same rules dont apply the other way round.

I never grab the girls in public not even if ive already bar fined them im not exactly into all this cuddling lark looking at the girl im with in a i lub you kind of manner.

Yet plently of times a day i get grabbed and i hate people touching me ...... you see us 6 packed bronzed hunks who get all the brass with only the need for a small wallet dont have it easy after all.

I think having his name published in pattaya one or whatever and having that available on the internet for all time is already pretty harsh punishment. innocent until proven guilty and this will probably follow him for the rest of his life.

On walking st about 3 years ago i was walking along when all of a sudden groped by this hot chick wearing a somewhat revealing dress and what a rack! I put my arm around her to jokingly bring her with us and all of a sudden she yells out she isn't a bar girl!

to this day, i still have no idea what was wrong with her. she literally pawed at me and then i'm not a bar girl and it's not like i tried to finger her or touch her rack or ass or something.

so i have a slightly different perspective.

if he is guilty, then he is an asshole but a night in pattaya prison + lifetime googling of this incident for all to see is enough.

let's keep it in perspective. yes an asshole but punishment wise he's not a rapist, just a pawist.

Edited by el_jefe

Not agreeing with what the guy did, I also feel the law should work both ways. Next time a hooker gives me the Pattaya handshake I am going to holler for the cops. WTF she thinks? Not every farang is here for cheap sex! LOL

... he was drunk - if he really did it, he probably didn't mean to "hurt" her...

there are happening worse things...

Edited by takaianaa

Yeah Yeah Yeah... when in Rome do as the Romans do!!

Quote el_jefe

"If he is guilty, then he is an asshole but a night in pattaya prison + lifetime googling of this incident for all to see is enough\

Funny that as on Tuesday night in a beer bar near Tony's a farang tried to grab my step daughter then he had a go at my Dad when he was told off, he ended up getting a red cheek off of the Thai manager, wasn't the same guy though but I think he was french or Belgium also. :GoldenSmile1:

Some of you guys really saw the whole incident happen, right? Me too, I'm not talking this right, but hey, aren't a few night's in prison enough for what he did? This in case this woman didn't make intentions for this guy to do what he did.

After I read some posts here, I really had to re-read the OP, cause I thought I missed the line where he raped, abused or murdered this lady.

It has happened to my wife twice in pattaya in the last 5 months - she lets fly with a tirade of abuse about them being old sick pervs in perfect English and they generally get the shock of their lives t say nothing of feeling about 2 inches tall in front of their mates.

Haha.. would have loved to seen the faces of the "sick old pervs" after getting the wake up call they aren't such "handsome" men after all.

MAybe we could start a thread with Belgian jokes. Sorry lived there for 4 years and saw the worst behavior of anywhere in Europe. OK my bad. I am willing to put up with a thread of Yank jokes if that is the proper retribution.

If you're not a cynic, you're not paying attention.

If I really am a pessimist, you'd think I'd be plesantly surpised by the outcome of thing more often than I am.

• 2 months later...

Never in my life grabbed a womans ass that I didn't know unless we were going back to the room but I must say I cannot understand why someone would take a woman to Pattaya with all the other beautiful places in Thailand. Seems a bit odd but there will always be someone approaching your lady there -it's just reality. Pattaya is a whorehouse!!!

"Fuck your girlfriend like a whore and a whore like your girlfriend"