Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Where to go for only get help with a intramesculair injection?

Emiel7777

Hi, i am an trt with androgel.

Since i dont want to be bothered with putting the lotion on every day and not be able to swim or shower right after.

And also little consurning with the heat and sweating part, i decided that during my stay i prefer to get the testosteron injections.

Here in the Netherlands its no problem for buying the testtosteron and finding someone to inject them to me (i have alot of nurses as good friends).

So i want to bring a small botle of test with me along with the right needles, i only need some help with the injection part.

I understand that there are alot of clinics but i still feel uncomfrontable for asking this to a normal docter.

Maybe somebody knows a clinic (docter/nurse) who has done this befor and its not strange to ask......

1. You can buy test locally if you don't want to risk bringing your own stuff without a prescription.

2. When are you going to be in Pattaya? I can help with showing you how to inject. If dumb meatheads like myself can do it, anyone can :D Feel free to DM me.

11 minutes ago, Emiel7777 said:

Since i dont want to be bothered with putting the lotion on every day and not be able to swim or shower right after.

And also little consurning with the heat and sweating part, i decided that during my stay i prefer to get the testosteron injections.

Here in the Netherlands its no problem for buying the testtosteron and finding someone to inject them to me (i have alot of nurses as good friends).

So i want to bring a small botle of test with me along with the right needles, i only need some help with the injection part.

I understand that there are alot of clinics but i still feel uncomfrontable for asking this to a normal docter.

Maybe somebody knows a clinic (docter/nurse) who has done this befor and its not strange to ask......

Just go to any clinic, they will charge you about 300 baht 

35 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

Just go to any clinic, they will charge you about 300 baht 

Thats the thing, i prefer a clinic where some of us have been befor with the same question so its feels less uncomfrontable to ask.....

1 hour ago, Emiel7777 said:

100 baht if you provide the vial, and it's done by either a nurse or doctor 

https://maps.app.goo.gl/XF129z9cnjmDWJb58

2 minutes ago, Emiel7777 said:

Great, thanks. Think i have been there befor for having an std test.

They have done this before right...?

Stel niet zoveel vragen Nederlandse jongen

15 minutes ago, jampa said:

I go to the Pattaya City Hospital regularly for injections ( i.v. ).  I provide the remedy and always bring the prescription to it. Never had a problem, its around 150 Baht.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/BLFxHcSAvCyeUG3B9

Thanks its a good option but since i have a prescription for the androgel i dont have one for the injectable....

1 hour ago, Emiel7777 said:

Thanks its a good option but since i have a prescription for the androgel i dont have one for the injectable....

You don’t need one, just take it to any old clinic. They do this kind of thing 50 times a day.

they inject ladyboys with female hormones all the time 

Edited by Gonetothedogs

29 minutes ago, Gonetothedogs said:

You don’t need one, just take it to any old clinic. They do this kind of thing 50 times a day.

they inject ladyboys with female hormones all the time 

Thanx, can you give an adres or anything so i can know which ones you mean..?

I used to have a friend, who, when I was on my way to see her, asked me if I could stop at a pharmacy and get something for her. I went to Fascino, went to the counter and called her, she talked to the attendant and I was given some medicine and a syringe. When I got to her place, she said "Oh, that is my three month injection"
Depo Provera, stops her getting pregnant. I said "But why not go to clinic, who will give you that injection?"

"I will do myself!"
She prepared the shot, pulled down her pants and stuck it in her arse cheek, slowly emptied the syringe, took it out, rubbed the spot, and said "all done"
Intra muscular.....

I would have been perfectly happy paying a few hundred baht for the clinic, considering I was part of the reason she wanted it anyway, but she refused.
One of only two women ever since I started P4P 23 years ago, who I barebacked. The first was my first GF in 2003 (after many months of condoms, she hit me when I was asleep, made me hard and jumped on...)
She did get pregnant a few months later, but the ultrasound showed it wasn't me, but an alternate.....

This one (about 10 years ago) tried to do the same, explaining afterwards "We both got tested STD clear that afternoon, why not?"
I tried to explain, in the end, gave up.  I never had an STD from her, in spite of many possible occasions over several years....
She didn't get pregnant, but I knew that, I had the snip 40 years earlier, only used condom for STD prevention.
Maybe I should have believed her when she said "Only do with you, anyone else, I use condom........"

• 4 months later...

Are you afraid of needles or something?

Pin yourself.

If you're afraid of needles. Use slin pins, you can't feel it, but you'll need to do multiple injections.

Much better than using a damn harpoon.

Been on trt for 10 years.