IGNORED

German Restaurants in Pattaya

good that you enjoyed it!

which restaurant serves this fried knuckle?

sketch cafe, jomtien, opposite pastrami on rye.  If you have never been there, really cool place, set in a giant garden and good food

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one “around the corner” was the one I was complaining about in post http://www.pattaya-addicts.com/forum/topic/37433-german-restaurants-in-pattaya/page-1#entry3134683 .

this one has been closed for a couple of years, pattaya thai just around the corner from Walking Street.  I loved it

the one just down from Walking Street on beach road was awful when I tried it, still open

this one has been closed for a couple of years, pattaya thai just around the corner from walking street.  I loved it

the one just down from walking street on beach road was awful when I tried it, still open

I agree.

The one on Pattayatai was very good, pity it closed.

I think the name was Berlin something.

Their typical German pastry (Konditorei style) was very good too.

(Only, their toilets were very hot, next to the kitchen and no air conditioning there.)

The remaining one on Beach Road (Alt Heidelberg) is disgusting.

Archived