IGNORED

Newbie here sharing first scam exerpience

willywong4545

4 minutes ago, Chris01 said:

I've had a few off the beach that asked for the money upfront, most don't ask for that, but you'll get the occasional one that insists. I just comply and never had a problem. I doubt she would have left after you paid her upfront. Maybe these girls have been stiffed for the payment afterwards before, who knows. 

Most often they do it because they know they're going to give a shitty experience and the guy won't be happy to pay in full afterwards.

Much easier for them to give poor experience and flee with the cash they already have in purse - blokes will just tell them to get out instead of asking for any back - than to argue for the full money after terrible performance.

Whatever fortunate experiences you, yourself may have had, overall, if a girl insists on up-front payment, a monger's best bet is to bail.

3 minutes ago, simon6666 said:

Most often they do it because they know they're going to give a shitty experience and the guy won't be happy to pay in full afterwards.

Much easier for them to give poor experience and flee with the cash they already have in purse - blokes will just tell them to get out instead of asking for any back - than to argue for the full money after terrible performance.

Whatever fortunate experiences you, yourself may have had, overall, if a girl insists on up-front payment, a monger's best bet is to bail.

Yeah, sometimes to pay and consider it’s a learning experience, but I would say 95% of my interactions have been positive. 

3 minutes ago, Bigbadbrad66 said:

Yeah, sometimes to pay and consider it’s a learning experience, but I would say 95% of my interactions have been positive. 

If you've done it and lost out, then keep on doing it - as you appear to be suggesting is your habit here - then what was it that you learnt?

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, simon6666 said:

If you've done it and lost out, then keep on doing it - as you appear to be suggesting is your habit here - then what was it that you learnt?

No, my habit is always to learn. It’s a bit like walking down Soi6 and girls grabbing the old fellow, I tell them if they do that 20 times again I will be back 🤣🤣🤣🤣

OP I think you handled it OK

My pennyworth is that you should not let 1 bad experience put you off trying the delights of the Beach Road women. I have had lots of women from there over the past 10 years (last night it was a very nice 34 year old) and have never had an issue. I don’t go for the younger age bracket so maybe that’s a partial explanation.

Good luck with the rest of your stay.