IGNORED

Jomtien immigration bureau launches new service

Leo_Bia

4 minutes ago, ChiFlyer said:

I fired the accountant, as I was unhappy with the service level. Sounds like I need to look into getting a replacement.

Yes you must. Keep your Company 100% legal at all times, which means the Company must file tax returns usually twice a year, and the accountant will do all this paperwork.

All you need to do is sign a multitude of times.

Edited by thainet

13 minutes ago, ChiFlyer said:

We had a lawyer set this up. Basically we bought all of the shares of an existing company that owned the house. We did this through a realtor and had a lawyer coordinate everything from our end. We had everything approved at the Bang Lamung land office and there were no problems.

If you took over an already registered Company that owned your house, then this is only a change of Company directors and shareholders (usually done in Chonburi), nothing to do with the LandOffice (as taxes are not owed, due to the fact that there was no actual sale). So curious to know why the Land Office was involved?. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, thainet said:

If you took over an already registered Company that owned your house, then this is only a change of Company directors and shareholders (usually done in Chonburi), nothing to do with the LandOffice (as taxes are not owed, due to the fact that there was no actual sale). So curious to know why the Land Office was involved?. 

We indeed took over an already registered company that owned the house.

I may be using the term land office incorrectly. I mean the Bang Lamung land office (?) over in Naklua, not the one off of Thepprasit. The place in Naklua is where the paperwork was finalized. I have all of the paperwork from the sale, about 1.5 inches thick. Anyone have an accountant that they have been using that they might recommend? PM me if that works better. I suppose I can contact our new lawyer (he is good, but not cheap) for a recommendation. 

37 minutes ago, ChiFlyer said:

We indeed took over an already registered company that owned the house.

I may be using the term land office incorrectly. I mean the Bang Lamung land office (?) over in Naklua, not the one off of Thepprasit. The place in Naklua is where the paperwork was finalized. I have all of the paperwork from the sale, about 1.5 inches thick. Anyone have an accountant that they have been using that they might recommend? PM me if that works better. I suppose I can contact our new lawyer (he is good, but not cheap) for a recommendation. 

Yes it is the Banglamung Tessabaan, so cleared up my question.

Try PRO Accounting office at the top of Tepprasit Road in The Condo shops on the left handside and which are just about opposite Bangkok Bank...you'll see it. Probably at least 15k a year for two filings. Tax is minimal, but your Company must show some business (which the Accountant will do for you), and as I said before, you just sign many times, and of course you must have your Company stamp (leave one with Accountant and keep one at home). Do it soon...Good luck.

Edited by thainet

18 minutes ago, thainet said:

Try PRO Accounting office at the top of Tepprasit Road in The Condo shops on the left handside and which are just about opposite Bangkok Bank...you'll see it. Probably about 15k a year for two filings. Tax is minimal, but your Company must show some business (which the Accountant will do for you), and as I said before, you just sign many times, and of course you must have your Company stamp (leave one with Accountant and keep one at home). Do it soon...Good luck.

Thank you.

31 minutes ago, thainet said:

Try PRO Accounting office at the top of Tepprasit Road in The Condo shops on the left handside and which are just about opposite Bangkok Bank...you'll see it. Probably at least 15k a year for two filings. Tax is minimal, but your Company must show some business (which the Accountant will do for you), and as I said before, you just sign many times, and of course you must have your Company stamp (leave one with Accountant and keep one at home). Do it soon...Good luck.

Sorry to be a pain, but when I search for PRO Accounting I get no hits that seem relevant. I can see the Bangkok Branch that you mention, so I have a good idea as to where they are located. Do you have a url or email, so that I can discuss things with them before having to drive on Thepprasit?

8 minutes ago, ChiFlyer said:

Sorry to be a pain, but when I search for PRO Accounting I get no hits that seem relevant. I can see the Bangkok Branch that you mention, so I have a good idea as to where they are located. Do you have a url or email, so that I can discuss things with them before having to drive on Thepprasit?

No I don't have that info.

Another Company is just about 200m down from there on the same side...CAT Accounting

CAT Accounting & Tax Co., Ltd

Pattaya

64/70-71 Moo 12 Thepprasit Road (Close to Soi 5) Nongprue Banglamung Chonburi 20150 Thailand
pattaya
Telephone: (+66) 038 301 019 / 906586-7
FAX: (+66) 038 906588
Mobile: (+66) 081 801 7781 (English/Thai)
(+66) 081 845 4305 (English/Italy/French)

8 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

I had a look using Street View and found Accounting Pro in the location described by @thainet.

image.png.41dcaf25ec7ae417e419222bd816b04c.png

https://www.google.com/maps/@12.9088928,100.8906843,3a,28.6y,184.21h,95.73t/data=!3m9!1e1!3m7!1szauu2auqE5O5aAIVnBUJoQ!2e0!7i16384!8i8192!9m2!1b1!2i28?entry=ttu