IGNORED

New Hotel Citin Lofts- Deals For Early Birds

blueboy0510

New hotel Just opened called Citin Lofts Pattaya, Have not had a chance to go up there yet but looks quite impressive from the website.

From the map it looks like it is up the back of Jamesons or at the side of the Hollywood Disco, anyone been yet that has definitive location??

They are doing offers on the site, http://www.citinloftpattaya.com/offers.html , I phoned them about monthly deals and they asked that I email as the manager was not there so I will post when that comes back

Asked re joiners and was told no problem, each room includes breakfast for 2 if booked on their own website.

Hopefully another quality hotel as fairly reasonable rates

Stayed at The new Citin hotel Pratunam BKK Jan this year.

Very impressed with the service, guest friendly, free internet for guests in lobby,have booked again for 4 days May this year(1225 baht per night) Small rooms but very clean and comfortable, will have to check out their room when I arrive pattaya.

It's HERE

Very smart inside, it's art deco in style but uses some strange colours. I was quoted a monthly rate of B30,000. I would be interested in the rates they email to you.

the photo of the swimming pool looks as if its under a big overhanging canopy/roof........anyone confirm or have an alternate photo of the pool?

This place is to me not even worthy of consideration! It is a new place,with NO recommendations yet good or bad and yet they expect customers to pre-book 30 days in ADVANCE BY CREDIT CARDS.AT THE TIME OF BOOKING THE FULL CHARGE WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM SAID CARD,AND MOST IMPORTANTLY NO REFUNDS FOR ANY SITUATION ARE ENTERTAINED.

This to me is an example of Thai arrogance at it's worst!

Edited by routeman

the discount is given for those that book 30 days in advance, you can book for 1 night or 2 nights, as it is new that would be why it has no feedback yet. But surely worth consideration as it may be a good new hotel, we will find that out in time

I am not doubting the quality of this place,or even the price,both seem fair.However I repeat that to adopt an advance full payment,with NO refunds for any legitimate reason,in a VERY low season is to me an extremely bad business decision.

However as we all know Thais in general are not gifted with a high business acumen.

• 2 weeks later...
I stay this week in Citinloft, great location, really large rooms quality hotel, pool in front of the reception.

Looks to me to be way off the beaten path, isolated location. What makes the location 'great' ? Is there access to baht buses ? Are there a lot of farang friendly bars around it ? How easy is it to get to WS or Soi 6,7,8. Thanks for the info.

Edited by OKAY

Yes, right around no bars, but only 5 minutes walk to Central road and i would saqy about 10 minutes to soi 7/8 or asi 6 but better location that Amari Nova suites.

Yes, right around no bars, but only 5 minutes walk to Central road and i would saqy about 10 minutes to soi 7/8 or asi 6 but better location that Amari Nova suites.

Thanks for the quick reply. Five minutes to Central is very acceptable.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Piero

How to reach this hotel if I were to take a bathbus from Pattaya 2nd road (I will stay at Acreca)? Should I stop at TOPS and walk across the traffic light toward Contral Pattaya Road .......

Please provide more info as I intend to take a look during my next trip.

Thanks

Alan

Yes you can stop at Top's and then walk about 5 minutes on Central road and also about 5 minutes walk to Citin from Central road. Or better take a baht bus on soi Buakaho and go to Central road, then in front of soi Bukhao walk 5 minutes to Citin, the street of Citin is about of the other side of soi Buakhao.

:)

The hotel looks really nice and good value as rate includes breakfast for two. Not really my kind of location but I think I will check it out when I am there next week to see the location as regards getting to Second road and Soi 7/8 before deciding on a booking.

No bars by hotel so should get a good nights sleep and the balcony looks good.

Yes you can stop at Top's and then walk about 5 minutes on Central road and also about 5 minutes walk to Citin from Central road. Or better take a baht bus on soi Buakaho and go to Central road, then in front of soi Bukhao walk 5 minutes to Citin, the street of Citin is about of the other side of soi Buakhao.

Thanks for your instant reply.

I will take a a baht bus on soi Buakaho and go to Central road. I will stop at the junction of soi Buakaho /Central road and walk across the road (Central road) to Citin. Please see folloiwng map. I could see 7/11 is just across the road.

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?xHxRUexskcYA

Kindly let me know whether it is the right way to go

Thanks for your instant reply.

I will take a a baht bus on soi Buakaho and go to Central road. I will stop at the junction of soi Buakaho /Central road and walk across the road (Central road) to Citin. Please see folloiwng map. I could see 7/11 is just across the road.

http://www.pattayaphotoguide.com/?xHxRUexskcYA

Kindly let me know whether it is the right way to go

Yes, go along that soi about 150M then turn right, you should see the sign for Citin Loft. Unfortunately the google maps link I posted previously does not seem to work at the moment.

:Drunk_Party:

The hotel looks really nice and good value as rate includes breakfast for two. Not really my kind of location but I think I will check it out when I am there next week to see the location as regards getting to Second road and Soi 7/8 before deciding on a booking.

No bars by hotel so should get a good nights sleep and the balcony looks good.

Yes around the hotel is quiet, only some small residence to book for 1 month or more, but soi 7/8 is about 10 minutes walk.

Only one small bar nearby so it should be quiet at night, but a big building site next door.

It's right, a new bulding is build next door of the Citin, but nobody work, maybe a future extension of the Citin, because the size and design look same as the Citin.

Yes it's on the street on the right of the photo. But the street with the Familiy Markt is longer as the street before from Central road.

• 1 month later...

A little bit off the beaten track but this place is currently going for 900 baht a night on Wotif. Seems like an oustanding price if you're prepared to walk a little bit.

Would prefer a pool with sun though.

this place was well up my short list of potential places to stay having read reports and web research - have visited during my current stay in town and must say nice hotel shame about the location, I wouldn't fancy a late night walk back of central pattaya road to this location.............far better option at similiar rate is Summer Spring in my opinion from a brief visit i made to check out their rooms

:Clap7:

I checked the place out last month-very nice rooms and bathrooms,nice big balcony,internet rate of 1200 was reasonable,but the location was not for me-a good walk to anywhere,the swimmimg pool is on ground floor at front of hotel and covered with an awning so no sun.

Also wouldn't fancy the walk down side roads at night,but if you have a motorbike or something then I would recommend-it's probably closer to Soi 6 than Soi 7.