IGNORED

Breakfast in Pattaya

Piercingbaer

1 hour ago, Piercingbaer said:

Bake and brew

image.thumb.jpeg.19c0a8d223946d8b4eb4752312b814b2.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.49d7f8a7e9ad0cce7a90715f3a65c3ce.jpeg

Malamute Cafe

image.thumb.jpeg.d960346b3e880a44c2e44ac7301e8296.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.04dceb7bc4e07783c0621fb5b41f6bd8.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.4ef63e487c758738905ab2256e06560d.jpeg

These 2 locations are my favorites in Pattaya

looks good breakfast
Have you ever been Mum Soi Buakao 15 ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Casadelpapei said:

looks good breakfast
Have you ever been Mum Soi Buakao 15 ?

No i´ve never been there.

I´ll arrive sept 25th , i´ll test it

See my report on the breakfast buffet at the LK Empress here:  

300 baht per head all you can eat.  Massive.  You could go back for food about 5 times and never come back with the same thing on your plate twice.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

2 hours ago, Bruce Mangosteen said:

See my report on the breakfast buffet at the LK Empress here:  

300 baht per head all you can eat.  Massive.  You could go back for food about 5 times and never come back with the same thing on your plate twice.

When i look photos i think he is about quality, and not about big quantity low quality. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Casadelpapei said:

When i look photos i think he is about quality, and not about big quantity low quality. 

Is big quantity and high quality OK?  Just wanted to be sure like.

Working at getting laid in Pattaya is like working at drowning at the bottom of the ocean.  If you want to get the most out of Pattaya, take the chicks for granted, and enjoy life like you would on any other holiday.

• 3 months later...

I noticed that hotel on Soi Honey, Baybreeze? is doing a reasonable breakfast buffet for under 200B, from memory it was really good pre covid.

11 minutes ago, jimboh said:

I noticed that hotel on Soi Honey, Baybreeze? is doing a reasonable breakfast buffet for under 200B, from memory it was really good pre covid.

Its 179 baht for what they call a half buffet . You have to order from the kitchen eggs , bacon , sausage etc  and help yourself to tea , coffee , juice , cereals , fruit . I was there twice this last week  , pleasant decor now its been refurbished but the reduced price in what should be high season reflects the lack of takers .  Bake an Brew , by far the best in Patts for me  , but not cheap . Something for everyone in pattaya starting at 99 baht as pre covid  

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

I can vouch for mums opposite the amethyst hotel, near soi Bukhao.

Tried many dishes there and always consistently great.

IMG_1253.jpeg

IMG_1261.jpeg

IMG_1271.jpeg

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

7 minutes ago, Fufu308 said:

I can vouch for mums opposite the amethyst hotel, near soi Bukhao.

Tried many dishes there and always consistently great.

IMG_1253.jpeg

IMG_1261.jpeg

IMG_1271.jpeg

That first picture looks very unappetising.🤨

Actually all three!  Pass.

6 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Actually all three!  Pass.

I was trying to be nice..

• Haha 2

My favorite at Cafe Pitini

Cheese omelette but scrambled.

IMG_0762.jpeg

• Like 3

My 55 baht breakfast yesterday.

Too much for my liking but I did manage to eat it all because it was just so good!

The problem was, I was too full to have another meal for the rest of the day.

20240107_094120_resized.jpeg

Steak and eggs at Pirates Bar and Cafe.  Jomtien Beach across from the Police building.

Quite good.  Better than expected.  Of course not Beefeaters quality.

IMG_0781.jpeg

• Like 2

Having given positive and complimentary comments on breakfast a the Hideaway Soi 15 in the past, I called there today for breakfast/lunch,  sorry to say it was one bad breakfast,  bacon and sausages had been standing and were hard n dry, eggs undercooked like a runny nose! beans were just warm, only good thing was the black pudding for which I had paid extra, I'm sure Andy would not allow if he knew.

• Sad 1

i like the Breakast at Tinnie's Pies in Jomtien, it's my usual spot. not in Patts now so no photo, can't remember the name of the street but if you need to know, Google Maps remembers.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...