Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

View Talay 6 - latest news

socrates

1 hour ago, mattmoore1965x said:

I've always accepted that the piece of empty land next to VT6 would not stay empty for ever.........but this is still sad news. 

I agree. I am staying in high south facing double unit and I think I might have found my future stay. But now?

I have always wanted them to create a beautiful Japanese garden with little water ways flowing through the greenery. Sealed off to humans and dogs of course. 

• Like 1

I Stayed in view talay 6 for 1 month and only just back, there were groups of construction men / business men in that plot of land almost everyday doing survey of the land, so I would say it will be cleared soon, must have cost a fortune.

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/08/2023 at 10:12, Sloracer said:

I was looking at buying a Vt6 condo and one of the big concern was the build next door as I would be buying for the view.

I was trying to find high floor condo south side near beach Rd.

The one I lived in for a year was on 26th floor, double unit and stellar views at the end of the building Beach Rd side. The owner wouldn't sell.

I was told that with the building regulations that anything within specific distance from Beach road could only be 10 floors but now I see 16 floors on the plan! I'm glad I didn't buy there. I did always have doubts as to accuracy of information, TIT.

Now we know why the dogs were evicted... Not for the comfort of neighbours I suspect.

I agree the owners of South view side will be gutted. Though the top few floors on south side towards the beach end would still get a half decent view, as with north side, above the 16th or so floor toward 2nd road end the view is still not too bad. Anything below that (now include south side if building commences) will be ruined. 

Edited by golden_boy
Spelling

• 1 month later...

Any updates?  I'm staying at VT6 for one month in December.  Hopefully, construction won't commence this year.

I remember several years ago when I last stayed at VT6, I spent my whole holiday watching the construction crews put in the UG pilings for the new building. I guess they'll finally dig them out and use them.

On 25/09/2023 at 09:21, golden_boy said:

I agree the owners of South view side will be gutted. Though the top few floors on south side towards the beach end would still get a half decent view, as with north side, above the 16th or so floor toward 2nd road end the view is still not too bad. Anything below that (now include south side if building commences) will be ruined. 

If they are gutted they are fools,the chance of being built out was 100% except for the high floors at the front

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...