IGNORED

English premier league dreamteam league 23/24 join free

jam

22 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

Apart from woodlands (who's definitely going to win it) most have probably played their wildcards now, just looked at the table, I think no matter what you're nailed for 6th, good week or bad you seem permanently stuck there.

5555 I have ambition 

but realistic top 2 places might be a bit ambitious 

and I wouldn’t say woodlands is a definite your still holding him off

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 30/03/2024 at 20:41, Baxidar ba said:

Apart from woodlands (who's definitely going to win it) most have probably played their wildcards now, just looked at the table, I think no matter what you're nailed for 6th, good week or bad you seem permanently stuck there.

I think you have both hands on the trophy @Baxidar ba and the bragging rights to go with it congrats 

now I hope I can hold on to 6th the couple below have been smashing it the last couple of weeks 

ambition of higher has long since gone 

looking forward to the euros and an opportunity to have another shot at you bud 

1 hour ago, jam said:

I think you have both hands on the trophy @Baxidar ba and the bragging rights to go with it congrats 

now I hope I can hold on to 6th the couple below have been smashing it the last couple of weeks 

ambition of higher has long since gone 

looking forward to the euros and an opportunity to have another shot at you bud 

Thanks, not over yet though, with a bit of luck you can see a massive swing & Woodlands I think still has his boosters to play.

Surprised you didn't captain Haaland this week, he was always going to do well at home to Wolves, yes you've doggedly refused to move from 6th almost all season, hope we do another league next season.