The sun dreamteam come and join free just for shits and giggles and banter 

League name -Thailand 365 
Pin - V19MNFSX

https://www.dreamteamfc.com/fantasy/league/join/VI9MNFSX

hope to see some of you there 

The only rule I ask is 1 team per person please 

any more than 1 your lowest point team counts 

10 minutes ago, Baxidar ba said:

@overseas516 it's free to play, I've entered so how about you pick a team? Let's put your football knowledge to the test.

Baxidar ba thanks for the kind offer but I am just about to go to Thailand for 2 months and have much more pleasurable things to do and see. 🥳You knock yourself out I will see how you are getting on in October. 😁

13 hours ago, overseas516 said:

Baxidar ba thanks for the kind offer but I am just about to go to Thailand for 2 months and have much more pleasurable things to do and see. 🥳You knock yourself out I will see how you are getting on in October. 😁

Ok have a good trip

• Like 1

free to join get your team in
We be be closing the league Sunday 

after that it becomes a private league not public 

please come join have some fun and banter 

links in the OP 

• 4 months later...
8 hours ago, jam said:

@Baxidar ba on the way up bud 

chase one at a time , your on the radar  for 2024 

keep it up the competition is great 

Yes I've been top for a little while now but I can see the gap closing, it will be tight come the end of the season.

On 23/12/2023 at 18:11, Baxidar ba said:

@jam noticed you slowly but surely climbing up the league, not caught up with old baxidar yet though.

Spoke too soon baxidar

18 hours ago, jam said:

Spoke too soon baxidar

I put in Olise when I noticed he'd got a 2 game week, I'm killing it in my works league, so far ahead that most have given up but the chairman (Liverpool supporting work colleague) is adamant they'll be no payout until the last ball has been kicked.

Shame as i head to Pattaya soon & the extra cash would have come in handy, I'm not so confident with this league though, I've got a feeling Woodlands X1 might just beat me to top spot.

On 03/01/2024 at 16:06, Baxidar ba said:

I put in Olise when I noticed he'd got a 2 game week, I'm killing it in my works league, so far ahead that most have given up but the chairman (Liverpool supporting work colleague) is adamant they'll be no payout until the last ball has been kicked.

Shame as i head to Pattaya soon & the extra cash would have come in handy, I'm not so confident with this league though, I've got a feeling Woodlands X1 might just beat me to top spot.

Tough to tell who will be top at this point bud , being top gives you a better chance than anyone , from experience a couple of hundred points can be reeled back, hope this is competitive week in week out , rest assured until the last kick I won’t give up , a mate further down the league fights until the last month then claims he ain’t made a sub for 3 months, when you off to patts ?

1 minute ago, jam said:

Tough to tell who will be top at this point bud , being top gives you a better chance than anyone , from experience a couple of hundred points can be reeled back, hope this is competitive week in week out , rest assured until the last kick I won’t give up , a mate further down the league fights until the last month then claims he ain’t made a sub for 3 months, when you off to patts ?

Flying out in a couple of weeks, I notice Woodlands hasn't used any wildcards yet, mine were worth about 80 points so as he's only 60 points behind i'd put him as the favourite, as you say lots can happen, we are only half way through the season.

Enjoy the holiday buddy , you don’t get as many points as you think from the wildcards for example the captain card was exactly the same as if I’d have had halland as captain , don’t forget with the park the bus yiu would have got half the points , the 12th man was the best , let’s just keep battling till the end bud 

On 05/01/2024 at 22:08, jam said:

Enjoy the holiday buddy , you don’t get as many points as you think from the wildcards for example the captain card was exactly the same as if I’d have had halland as captain , don’t forget with the park the bus yiu would have got half the points , the 12th man was the best , let’s just keep battling till the end bud 

Thanks, will be flying to BKK in around a week's time, yes I actually lost points with the captain card, 12th man was good thanks to my pick scoring & 1 Def scored with park the bus so got a decent return with that too.

Should be interesting now with Salah gone for a month & Haaland seemingly not ready for a couple more weeks.

22 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Thanks, will be flying to BKK in around a week's time, yes I actually lost points with the captain card, 12th man was good thanks to my pick scoring & 1 Def scored with park the bus so got a decent return with that too.

Should be interesting now with Salah gone for a month & Haaland seemingly not ready for a couple more weeks.

My favourite time of year to go , a month come back towards back end of feb and winters almost over 

last week almost killed me , you had a stormer bud , feels like I’m bottom of the contenders gotta keep fighting 

yeah salah done well again after a slow start, I like jota almost put him in but think klop will bring him back gradually, Nunez,gakpo & Diaz not pulling up trees , also like the injured Szoboszlai ,he looks class

10 minutes ago, jam said:

My favourite time of year to go , a month come back towards back end of feb and winters almost over 

last week almost killed me , you had a stormer bud , feels like I’m bottom of the contenders gotta keep fighting 

yeah salah done well again after a slow start, I like jota almost put him in but think klop will bring him back gradually, Nunez,gakpo & Diaz not pulling up trees , also like the injured Szoboszlai ,he looks class

Yes, i'm toying  with bringing Jota the rotter for Salah but he'll be a rotation risk especially coming back from injury, 2 big possible point magnets coming back too in KDB & Toney.

UK winter is killing me this year, i'm in Asia for 2 months so will miss the worst of the cold.

2 hours ago, Baxidar ba said:

Yes, i'm toying  with bringing Jota the rotter for Salah but he'll be a rotation risk especially coming back from injury, 2 big possible point magnets coming back too in KDB & Toney.

UK winter is killing me this year, i'm in Asia for 2 months so will miss the worst of the cold.

Wow bud 2 month absolute perfection 

sure Toney will get going but just a gut feeling de bruyne not gonna perform but wish him well a good spell will really put his Saudi wages up ,there’s gonna be a buzz about odd transfer market signings , important thing now is keeping a full team without injury’s yet again 2 subs per week helps that factor 

• 4 weeks later...

@jam You seem to have 6th pretty much locked down, you don't seem to have moved since September, good week or bad, you never seem to go up or down.

From memory I was about 12th September had a decent October November to go up to 6th then yup your right got stuck there , still trying but your looking a long way up , everyone else looks catchable you and I have too many of the same players for me to make much of an impact , still enjoying the competition every week even though it’s Sometimes  frustrating , 

are you in patts or very close to going ? 

would be handy for you to have no internet when your there to catch up 😂 

15 hours ago, jam said:

From memory I was about 12th September had a decent October November to go up to 6th then yup your right got stuck there , still trying but your looking a long way up , everyone else looks catchable you and I have too many of the same players for me to make much of an impact , still enjoying the competition every week even though it’s Sometimes  frustrating , 

are you in patts or very close to going ? 

would be handy for you to have no internet when your there to catch up 😂 

I left Thailand for a long weekend (30 days are up) but I'll be back on the 14th, my dream team app is on my other phone so no idea what others have done but from results I think I had a decent game week.

Your smashing this week bud , silly ass here didn’t put haaland ass captain, amateur 

• 1 month later...

Could be a good week to play the 12th man or captain wildcard 

On 29/03/2024 at 14:27, jam said:

Could be a good week to play the 12th man or captain wildcard 

Apart from woodlands (who's definitely going to win it) most have probably played their wildcards now, just looked at the table, I think no matter what you're nailed for 6th, good week or bad you seem permanently stuck there.