IGNORED

testereone into Australia

oldmanemu53

I'm on prescription testereone in Australia but it costs a fortune

Has anyone had any problems with customs bringing in testereone back to Australia, would I need a prescription in Thailand too?

1 hour ago, oldmanemu53 said:

I'm on prescription testereone in Australia but it costs a fortune

Has anyone had any problems with customs bringing in testereone back to Australia,

Follow the rules and shouldn’t be a problem 

https://www.abf.gov.au/entering-and-leaving-australia/can-you-bring-it-in/categories/medicines-and-substances

3 months supply and you need a letter/ prescription.

Edited by SteveX08
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Disappointing girls one inch at a time"

Travelled in and out multiple times 

1 - Have done it with a Thai prescription, the clinic packed everything for me. Went through scanners, but they gave me no issues after checking everything and let me through. 

2 - Have done it with an Australian prescription, mentioned Aussie doc. Let me through 4 times now without even checking me. On one occasion I brought back a 2 months supplier of bayer vials, which I kept in the packaging. Told the boys at customs that it was a generic but the same as my prescription. Let me through without scanning. 

Just declare it, and stick within the rules. Worst they do is take it from you. Its the guys who dont declare it that get into a bit of bother, especially if they dont declare and have no prescription for it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

regarding oz customs others already answered, regarding Thailand, you do not need anything, its available at most non chain pharmacies without prescription. Have 2 brands, Roxemedica and Bayer.

Roxemedica comes in a box of 20, best value, Bayer use to come in a box of 20, but now comes in singles ONLY, on average 50-60 baht more expensive than Roxemedica on each single

Also, some pharmacies stock Thai brand, generic, very cheap, i would not recommend it, even the texture feels different and i do not think its same mg as the other 2 brand names, even though on the packaging it claims to be the same

I'm about to go into a pharmacy somewhere maybe Soi bukhao and buy testereone

How much would I be looking at roughly say for a 125ml bottle?

300THB for the 250MG vial of Bayer test E is what I have paid in the past. 

Its a 1ml vial. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, oldmanemu53 said:

I'm about to go into a pharmacy somewhere maybe Soi bukhao and buy testereone

How much would I be looking at roughly say for a 125ml bottle?

there are no 125ml bottles, only have 1ml

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, Aussie Whoremonger said:

300THB for the 250MG vial of Bayer test E is what I have paid in the past. 

Its a 1ml vial. 

getting ripped off, normally 240 baht and some selective places 220

On 18/07/2023 at 13:45, bck said:

getting ripped off, normally 240 baht and some selective places 220

which pharms are charging 220 and what's the correct price for a pack of 20 Rotex ?

thx

20 hours ago, shadscat said:

which pharms are charging 220 and what's the correct price for a pack of 20 Rotex ?

thx

can not name any, only know the locations, roxmedica where i buy from memory 3200-3300 for a box of 20, i buy in singles, 185 because i buy other meds every 10 days, so i can keep it under control and not lose days

Other pharmacies sell roxmedica for 3600-3900, use to be 3000

• 4 months later...
On 16/07/2023 at 16:54, Aussie Whoremonger said:

Travelled in and out multiple times 

1 - Have done it with a Thai prescription, the clinic packed everything for me. Went through scanners, but they gave me no issues after checking everything and let me through. 

2 - Have done it with an Australian prescription, mentioned Aussie doc. Let me through 4 times now without even checking me. On one occasion I brought back a 2 months supplier of bayer vials, which I kept in the packaging. Told the boys at customs that it was a generic but the same as my prescription. Let me through without scanning. 

Just declare it, and stick within the rules. Worst they do is take it from you. Its the guys who dont declare it that get into a bit of bother, especially if they dont declare and have no prescription for it. 

Exactly what I asked a few days ago on PA.

If I started on trt in Thailand and the Thai doctor gave me a prescription how many months worth can I take back to Australia?  Would it be confiscated even if I declare it? I'd hate to start it then find out on my way home customs confiscate it.  My other issue is I only go to Thailand once every 6mths , 8 mths as Im still working in oz, i hava thai wife in Thailand  

Edited by Drew57
Info

1 hour ago, Drew57 said:

Exactly what I asked a few days ago on PA.

If I started on trt in Thailand and the Thai doctor gave me a prescription how many months worth can I take back to Australia?  Would it be confiscated even if I declare it? I'd hate to start it then find out on my way home customs confiscate it.  My other issue is I only go to Thailand once every 6mths , 8 mths as Im still working in oz, i hava thai wife in Thailand  

no personal experience taking, but had a friend who wanted to take it, went to see Dr Olivier, did all the tests and was recommended to start .

He asked Dr Olivier to write a prescription so he can buy enough to take back to Oz, Dr Olivier said he could not do it because Australia does not recognize Thai prescriptions for steroid type of meds such as testosterone.

He did say, he could take 1-3 boxes of 1 ml each and it would be ok.

In theory, if you have low levels, Oz doctor should be able to prescribe it, if you look around, you will find one who will do it, because quantity you need is minimal

9 hours ago, bck said:

no personal experience taking, but had a friend who wanted to take it, went to see Dr Olivier, did all the tests and was recommended to start .

He asked Dr Olivier to write a prescription so he can buy enough to take back to Oz, Dr Olivier said he could not do it because Australia does not recognize Thai prescriptions for steroid type of meds such as testosterone.

He did say, he could take 1-3 boxes of 1 ml each and it would be ok.

In theory, if you have low levels, Oz doctor should be able to prescribe it, if you look around, you will find one who will do it, because quantity you need is minimal

How long would that last? 

2 hours ago, Drew57 said:

How long would that last? 

There are a handful of variables in that single question.

• How many mg per week is being used?
  • How many mg per 1ml amp?
  • How many 1ml amps per box?

Assuming you are doing relatively "low" and "safer" (non-bodybuilder) TRT dosages you would likely be in the 100-140mg per week range (I'll assume 120mg weekly below).  Also assuming amps contain 250mg per 1ml and boxes contain 5 amps.  

5amps x 1ml x 250mg each = 1,250mg per box / 120mg week = 10.4 weeks per box.

That said, it seems common that doctors put patients on 200mg per week of testosterone when starting.  If your doctor did so that same box would only last you 6.25 weeks.  If you are unclear of how many mg per week your doctor recommended per week you should check you prescription to see if it listed there.

Disclaimer: The above is not professional advice.  I've never purchased Testosterone in Thailand before, so you may need to adjust the variables based on what is available in the pharmacy and what your prescription says on it or the conversation you had with you doctor.

4 hours ago, SHTravel said:

There are a handful of variables in that single question.

• How many mg per week is being used?
  • How many mg per 1ml amp?
  • How many 1ml amps per box?

Assuming you are doing relatively "low" and "safer" (non-bodybuilder) TRT dosages you would likely be in the 100-140mg per week range (I'll assume 120mg weekly below).  Also assuming amps contain 250mg per 1ml and boxes contain 5 amps.  

5amps x 1ml x 250mg each = 1,250mg per box / 120mg week = 10.4 weeks per box.

That said, it seems common that doctors put patients on 200mg per week of testosterone when starting.  If your doctor did so that same box would only last you 6.25 weeks.  If you are unclear of how many mg per week your doctor recommended per week you should check you prescription to see if it listed there.

Disclaimer: The above is not professional advice.  I've never purchased Testosterone in Thailand before, so you may need to adjust the variables based on what is available in the pharmacy and what your prescription says on it or the conversation you had with you doctor.

Thank you for your reply.

I'm wanting to go on TRT just turned 60 and feeling pretty crap for a while. Had blood tests done every 6mths and doc says everything is good. Asked him about TRT and he said why you don't need it. Lost my libido years ago is 1 reason I want to do TRT. Ask another doctor who straight out said no. 

So thought I'd get tested by Dr Oliver and see what results and guidance he gives me in February next year. My question above was IF I do go on it how do I get passed Australian customs even if I declare it? My next trip after February will be October so if I run out guess I'm fckd? Thai prescription is not valid in Australia. 

Chaps you can travel into Australia with your TRT, I do it all the time with a Thai prescription 

Declare it on the way in, make sure you dont have more than 3 months supply, make sure its sealed in original packaging or prepared properly for you, have your drs prescription ready and his letter. 

I have gone through Sydney, Perth and Melbourne numerous times - never picked up an issue other than in Melbourne where same fat dyke cunt obviously had an issue with my juicy pecs and she let me through anyway after I asked her if she knew more than my Thai doctor and what law I was breaking by bringing in declared prescriptions. 

The rest of them have always been a pleasure to deal with, they are after the guys trying to smuggle shit in or taking a chance without prescriptions. Just declare it, worst that can happen is that they take it from you. 

My stratagy has been to plan for it. I always take more than I need, and I stock up at home in the event I get pinged one day by a hero 

2 hours ago, Drew57 said:

Thank you for your reply.

I'm wanting to go on TRT just turned 60 and feeling pretty crap for a while. Had blood tests done every 6mths and doc says everything is good. Asked him about TRT and he said why you don't need it. Lost my libido years ago is 1 reason I want to do TRT. Ask another doctor who straight out said no. 

So thought I'd get tested by Dr Oliver and see what results and guidance he gives me in February next year. My question above was IF I do go on it how do I get passed Australian customs even if I declare it? My next trip after February will be October so if I run out guess I'm fckd? Thai prescription is not valid in Australia. 

i am assuming all the docs you mentioned were in Oz, yes Western doctors seem to be against man being a man. Ask them to run blood work to check test levels, do not say anything about wanting to go on TRT.

Some members claim thai prescription is accepted, so may be Dr Olivier does not know or did not want to provide one.

Another option is contact Oz customs and ask them, if you had Thai prescription, is it acceptable?

3 hours ago, Drew57 said:

I'm wanting to go on TRT just turned 60 and feeling pretty crap for a while. Had blood tests done every 6mths and doc says everything is good.

You may not like this answer, I didn't when looking into TRT years ago, but making sure you aren't carrying extra weight and making sure your diet is locked in (e.g. Low Carb, High Protein) is very commonly recommended as a first step before looking to TRT.  Be sure to tell your doctor the amount of time you'll be in Thailand and your plan to continue with a limited supply back home.  Since you'll likely be cycling off Testosterone when back home you will need to make yourself familar with Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) to restart your natural Testosterone production, this generally requires HCG and either Clomid or Nolvadex (which you should ask about bringing back with you as well).  Also, ask him about the need for an Aromatase Inhibitor such as Aromasin in the event your Estrogen levels rise too high.  These are topics for you to do some research on prior to seeing your Thai Doctor so that you know which questions to ask and minimize the chance you get back home with depressed levels and no easy way to restart them.  Again nothing from me is professional advice, just things I've picked up studying this topic over the years.  Good luck!

Edited by SHTravel

9 hours ago, bck said:

i am assuming all the docs you mentioned were in Oz, yes Western doctors seem to be against man being a man.

Yes both doctors in Australia (Melbourne) I will as people suggested to do more research and once in Thailand in February might go see Dr Oliver. 

Thanks guys .

On 10/12/2023 at 05:16, Drew57 said:

Yes both doctors in Australia (Melbourne) I will as people suggested to do more research and once in Thailand in February might go see Dr Oliver. 

Thanks guys .

I saw dr Oliver regarding TRT and the max dosage he prescribes is 50ml  of test per week,nowhere near enough imo

1 hour ago, CamelToe said:

I saw dr Oliver regarding TRT and the max dosage he prescribes is 50ml  of test per week,nowhere near enough imo

50 ml per week is not enough? 😀

even hardcore bodybuilder would not be taking that much, no where near even half of that

8 hours ago, bck said:

50 ml per week is not enough? 😀

even hardcore bodybuilder would not be taking that much, no where near even half of that

My bad .5ml so he would give me a shot from the 1ml  vial every 2 weeks

8 hours ago, CamelToe said:

My bad .5ml so he would give me a shot from the 1ml  vial every 2 weeks

normally its 1 ml every 10-14 days, for me every 10 days is optimal.