IGNORED

Emirates Manchester to Bangkok

Stumpdog

I prefer Emirates myself and I have been using them for years for a few reasons.  Etihad & Qatar don't have good service from my local airport.  Before now I've taken an afternoon flight to get into Pattaya when the hotels open for check-in.  This time I'm taking an evening flight after work to maximise my time.

Booked Emirates on 2nd October £100 cheaper than Qatar and £400 cheaper than Ethiad. Used to have gold status before covid with Ethiad but the prices are way too high now.

The morning flight out of Manchester is still the 777. Not reverted back to the A380 since covid.

On 09/07/2023 at 13:12, jaynewcastle said:

They no longer have printed menu's ...

I miss that too.  Hard of hearing guys appreciate it.

I puzzle over why the inflight screen doesnt have option to view the menu.  Easy to program surely.

Or the app with flight details except menu.   

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/09/2023 at 14:31, Eric Le Roi said:

The morning flight out of Manchester is still the 777. Not reverted back to the A380 since covid.

I'm on the morning flight from Manchester to Dubai in December and the plane is an A380

1 hour ago, blue1878 said:

I'm on the morning flight from Manchester to Dubai in December and the plane is an A380

They changed it to a 777 for the summer schedule only.

6 hours ago, blue1878 said:

This mornings departure was a 777, hopefully the A380  will be back in place soon. 

2 minutes ago, Eric Le Roi said:

This mornings departure was a 777, hopefully the A380  will be back in place soon. 

I think 1st Oct from something a read a while ago.

I'm travelling on 17th Oct and it is a A380. There will be a heck of a row if it isn't :) 

• Like 2