IGNORED

A quick update on some TAXIS, May 2023

delray

A few weeks ago:

Firefox_Screenshot_2023-06-16T07-35-44_980Z.png.41b43de5f3a9c8a6079ef16bf833840b.png

She never really confirmed the ride 100%.

So, 2 days before the departure day, she still had no driver.

Didn't like her attitude at all.

Cancelled!

Went (even cheaper) with

Firefox_Screenshot_2023-06-16T07-36-42_368Z.png.ff8ad1890a7bdaccd6a21c2130782b60.pngFirefox_Screenshot_2023-06-16T07-37-28_925Z.thumb.png.6f201776d7406c62f3e29889c1dc348e.png

Problem solved, very good transport experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS: Nam's Taxi, never again.)

• Like 1

I used Mr T for my first 2 years of coming to LOS,

Scared the hell out of me half the time.

The other half the time they stopped for fuel and smoke breaks.

Pissed me off.

I use Meow now and I have never had a negative experience in 40-50+ rides.

Meow can be reached at the following:

+66 85-934-4475

or email at [email protected]

1100 baht to and from Pattaya to BKK airport

1300 baht to and from Pattaya to Bangkok City areas

1400 baht to and from Pattaya to DMK airport

• Like 3

1 hour ago, LASportsNut said:

I use Meow now

I used Meow 4 or 5 times but I stopped using her after a bad experience. The driver who turned up was very old (not a problem in itself) and drove very slowly (again, thats not an issue for me). However after 20 minutes or so I could see that he was struggling to keep his eyes open and was falling asleep at the wheel. I was sitting in the rear left hand seat so I could see his eyes in the mirror. I shook him and he woke up and said 'no problem... I ok'.  3 minutes later, same thing, eyes closed and head bobbing about. I woke him up and asked him to stop and get some coffee which I offered to pay for. He refused and said he was ok. I had some sugary chews in my bag so fed him a few of those which pepped him up for 15 minutes or so but then he started nodding off again. I tried to ring Meow but couldnt get through. 

I opened both the rear windows and spent the last hour of the trip nudging him every time his eyes shut. He started to get a bit moody with this but we did arrive safely in the end. Clearly not the relaxing trip I was hoping for. 

1 hour ago, delray said:

I used Meow 4 or 5 times but I stopped using her after a bad experience. The driver who turned up was very old (not a problem in itself) and drove very slowly (again, thats not an issue for me). However after 20 minutes or so I could see that he was struggling to keep his eyes open and was falling asleep at the wheel. I was sitting in the rear left hand seat so I could see his eyes in the mirror. I shook him and he woke up and said 'no problem... I ok'.  3 minutes later, same thing, eyes closed and head bobbing about. I woke him up and asked him to stop and get some coffee which I offered to pay for. He refused and said he was ok. I had some sugary chews in my bag so fed him a few of those which pepped him up for 15 minutes or so but then he started nodding off again. I tried to ring Meow but couldnt get through. 

I opened both the rear windows and spent the last hour of the trip nudging him every time his eyes shut. He started to get a bit moody with this but we did arrive safely in the end. Clearly not the relaxing trip I was hoping for. 

I would have reported him. I am sure she does not know.

Some of these drivers drive for several companies to get extra rides in.

4 hours ago, flioflop said:

A few weeks ago:

Firefox_Screenshot_2023-06-16T07-35-44_980Z.png.41b43de5f3a9c8a6079ef16bf833840b.png

She never really confirmed the ride 100%.

So, 2 days before the departure day, she still had no driver.

Didn't like her attitude at all.

Cancelled!

Went (even cheaper) with

Firefox_Screenshot_2023-06-16T07-36-42_368Z.png.ff8ad1890a7bdaccd6a21c2130782b60.pngFirefox_Screenshot_2023-06-16T07-37-28_925Z.thumb.png.6f201776d7406c62f3e29889c1dc348e.png

Problem solved, very good transport experience !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(PS: Nam's Taxi, never again.)

just to say i use and have used Tom Taxi for the past six or seven years, best i have come across reliable and punctual 

1000 baht each ways i  give 200 baht tip each way for the good service.i will use them for my upcoming trip.

delighted to see them getting the recognition they deserve,well done to you.filoflop.