IGNORED

Help with STD / Infection

lamarrrr

2 hours ago, erikhansen said:

...Pray that you never will be (mis)diagnosed with syphilis

Maybe the doctor wasn't good with the syringe?

I had a carefully placed shot of peniscillin in each ass cheek and there was no pain or any other problem.

The majority of monkeys doubt that humans are descended from them.

So I've had epididymitis at age 18 - supposedly due to bacteria somehow entering that area which had scar tissue from when I had a hernia as a baby. 

I also had something called chancroids from going to a brothel in Poland. 

I also definitely had a urethra infection (self diagnosed) from an ex who we never used condoms and switched holes often. She was also probably seeing other guys since we had an open relationship but she never was upfront til I found out she was fucking a co worker. The urethra infection had inner penile pain and white discharge for weeks. It eventually cured itself. 

On 23/05/2023 at 01:04, Fonebone said:

Maybe the doctor wasn't good with the syringe?

I had a carefully placed shot of peniscillin in each ass cheek and there was no pain or any other problem.

The syphilis injection is inserted into the hip muscle, NOT the ass, like the gon shot. BIG difference. 

Then the clinic in my home country, which also specializes in venereal diseases, must have made a mistake with me. Luckily it worked anyway and was pain free.

Of course, it can also be that I'm not so aware of where exactly the muscles are in my ass.

Edit:

I just tensed and felt my ass but the muscles are everywhere on the butt except for the < 1cm thick layer of fat above it. Now I'm at a loss.

Edited by Fonebone

The majority of monkeys doubt that humans are descended from them.

Next day.

99% unlikely an STD from the day before. Usually 10-14 days.

Tests hopefully negative because it's not an STD but agree get retested and a new doctor.

Please let us all know how it went.

• 2 months later...
On 15/05/2023 at 20:34, Kandinski said:

Serious. When a high number of STD turn out negative you have to look at the most obvious reason for irritated skin. If you are unaware of the various soap products; ask your pharmacy 

White discharge wouldn't be from that....

On 15/05/2023 at 17:57, petehoax said:

if you actually had the symptoms the next day after sex (so within like 12 hours of fucking), then it's afaik very unlikely to be an STD. i don't know of an STD that will show symptoms so quickly. 

Totally agree. Not sure about other STDs, but symptoms of chlamydia and gonorrhoea (which I think are the most rampant STDs in Thailand) take at least 3 days after exposure to manifest, if you have symptoms at all.

I had chlamydia once, symptoms started about 2 weeks after going BB.

7 hours ago, dirtysoidawg said:

White discharge wouldn't be from that....

Wet dreams perhaps😋