IGNORED

Where to buy Ozempic

nexus99

Total newbie with regard to this topic. I just found out about Ozempic last night at diner from a friend that takes it. I do not suffer from Type 2 diabetes, but I am borderline. I am interested in weight loss.

I have edged up to 92 kgs and would like to get back to 78 or so. I am 74. A few Qs:

• I am guessing that a pen is one of the injection delivery mechanisms. Yes, No ? Once upon a time I had to inject blood thinners for about a month, so I have no problems with injecting myself. 
  • Sounds like 0.25 mg at once a week should be my starting dosage. How does that translate to pen purchases?
  • I live in Thailand, so I am interested in purchasing options there. I do not have a script.
  • Sounds like using Ozempic would work best with getting back into a Morning walking pattern, light weight workouts, watching the carbs a little better, and cutting back on the red wine with diner. Agreed by all I am sure. Somebody argue against the red wine cutback please. :)

Comments?

It seems like Ozempic works by making you less hungry, which then leads to a lower calorie intake. If you try to keep track of your calories, you can achieve a lower calorie intake without drugs. Don't know if anyone tried that.

Of course, if you are struggling with massive hunger all the time, it's going to be hard to limit calorie intake without help.

19 hours ago, ChiFlyer said:

Total newbie with regard to this topic. I just found out about Ozempic last night at diner from a friend that takes it. I do not suffer from Type 2 diabetes, but I am borderline. I am interested in weight loss.

I have edged up to 92 kgs and would like to get back to 78 or so. I am 74. A few Qs:

• I am guessing that a pen is one of the injection delivery mechanisms. Yes, No ? Once upon a time I had to inject blood thinners for about a month, so I have no problems with injecting myself. 
  • Sounds like 0.25 mg at once a week should be my starting dosage. How does that translate to pen purchases?
  • I live in Thailand, so I am interested in purchasing options there. I do not have a script.
  • Sounds like using Ozempic would work best with getting back into a Morning walking pattern, light weight workouts, watching the carbs a little better, and cutting back on the red wine with diner. Agreed by all I am sure. Somebody argue against the red wine cutback please. :)

Comments?

there are 2mg and 4mg pens, and usually they are priced per miligram. so a 2mg pen will be 8 starting doses. the 4mg pen isnt marked for 0.25mg doses but you can just count 19 clicks and make your own mark so if its priced better just get that. the needle tip is much smaller than the blood thinners you were on so will be very easy for you

finding it in thailand should be getting easier, and i asked a regular pharmacist and he thought it would be 2more years until its widely available as a generic and much cheaper in thailand (i think thats when the India patent runs out)

ozempic just works and you are a perfect candidate so shouldn't have any trouble getting a script in thailand, i saw Pulse clinic pattaya/bangkok put out an Ad saying they had it but that place is pricey for everything so someone might know a cheaper place but if you want a one stop shop try there

• Thanks 2

Been on Ozempic in the states.   Lost 55lbs in 8 months.  Your stomach will be messed up for a while but your body eventually adjust.  Of course nothing comes for free,  I do worry about long term issues popping up later.

Currently in the U.S. this medicine is almost impossible to find.  Not when supply will recover.

I have been following Novo Nordisk for a while now and last week another study showed that Ozempic also had 'heart' benefits which were not linked solely on weight loss.

The company has publicly stated that they cannot meet current demand for at least 2 - 3 years....and thats without more country's being granted licenses. 

Unfortunately shares have continued to climb and climb so that boat has sailed for now.

So, where can we get hold of Ozempic in Thailand? anyone know?

1 hour ago, ThePope said:

there are 2mg and 4mg pens, and usually they are priced per miligram. so a 2mg pen will be 8 starting doses. the 4mg pen isnt marked for 0.25mg doses but you can just count 19 clicks and make your own mark so if its priced better just get that. the needle tip is much smaller than the blood thinners you were on so will be very easy for you

finding it in thailand should be getting easier, and i asked a regular pharmacist and he thought it would be 2more years until its widely available as a generic and much cheaper in thailand (i think thats when the India patent runs out)

ozempic just works and you are a perfect candidate so shouldn't have any trouble getting a script in thailand, i saw Pulse clinic pattaya/bangkok put out an Ad saying they had it but that place is pricey for everything so someone might know a cheaper place but if you want a one stop shop try there

Great info guy. One more q please. Is Ozempic supposed o be stored refrigerated or not?

At Fascino's on Pattaya Nua, the 1mg does pen was 11,123 Baht today (with member card).  They also had the .5mg and .25mg pens available (pricing is similar). 

It's better to buy a 1mg pen even if you are a beginner.  Just count the clicks for a .25mg or .50mg dosage. You'll save a LOT of money by doing this.

Pro tip: myself and others have experienced a great deal of nausea and side effects when making the jump from .50mg to 1mg. What you can do is give yourself a .75mg dosage for a while before going to 1mg. 

Just remember that 19 clicks on a 1mg pen = .25mg. 38 clicks for .50mg and 57 clicks for .75mg. 

I highly recommend letting your body adjust to .75mg for at least a month before going to 1mg. 

Ozempic can be bought at Fascino Pharmacy.

On 19/11/2023 at 02:32, joeyb said:

It seems like Ozempic works by making you less hungry, which then leads to a lower calorie intake. If you try to keep track of your calories, you can achieve a lower calorie intake without drugs. Don't know if anyone tried that.

Yes, hundreds of millions of people have tried lower calorie intakes, but an extremely small percentage maintain it. Hence the huge obesity problem in the Western world.

The only realistic option is pharmaceutical intervention that people will take longterm. The question is whether new medicines can be developed that will improve on the Ozempic average body weight loss of 15% (25% is what we need to target considering how fat people are) and can those medicines be taken longterm (as in safety and patients own willingness to stay on them).

My body became insulin resistant 30yrs ago, when I weighed 180lbs, im 6'1".

It was a losing battle..not bad enough to have to use insulin, but bad enough, all I could do on ANY diet, was gain weight.

Started Mounjaro last August 1 to deal with the insulin resistance, it _dropped_ like a rock, instantly.

With that, weight came off.  80lbs lost between Aug1 2022, and June1, 2023.  No other changes, none at all.

Screen Shot 2023-11-22 at 12.59.00 AM.png

IYKYK

How much is 1mg pen in Pattaya reputable hospital / pharmacy ? 
and how long last a 1mg pen ? As i underagand its 1 dose per week right ? 

thanks

I MADE IN FRANCE I

On 22/11/2023 at 12:40, TDCNINJA said:

I

Ozempic can be bought at Fascino Pharmacy.

Without prescription ? And how much please

I MADE IN FRANCE I

enhanced thailand sells it online. you can order vials of freeze dried powder and mix it yourself. i have used tirzepatide and semaglutide from them. I had severe delayed emptying of the stomach, and decided that the side effects were not worth it for me

https://swisschems.asia/

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0492.jpg

If it floats, flies or fucks, RENT IT!!!!! "He who hesitates, masturbates"

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand people taking (potentially dangerous) drugs to lose weight. Eat less and exercise. Not rocket science.

6 minutes ago, chris2004 said:

I don't understand people taking (potentially dangerous) drugs to lose weight. Eat less and exercise. Not rocket science.

It ought to be easy to understand. If most people could stick to diet and exercise we wouldn’t be in the situation we are in. The reality is very few people stick to it in the longterm regardless of being told endlessly that is what they should do. Pharmaceutical intervention deals with this reality.  And risk:benefit analysis shows that the benefits overwhelmingly outweigh the risks.

In the future the ‘solution’ will be science. It won’t be repeatedly telling people something they already know.

On 16/11/2023 at 03:53, madmike said:

Man my ego is dead.  I know I'm old.  Lucky for me a man can feel as old as the woman he sleeps with,  😜

There are easier and cheaper ways to maybe die..or maybe not..than taking fake drugs of THIS caliber.

Most if not all non-script ozempic/mounjaro is fake, and people are ending up in ER's from insulin ODs, because it's fake.

And if it costs less than $800US PER BOX of 4 vials, it's fake too.  It's raw market cost is pretty set globally.

Get a prescription, or take care of your body.

IYKYK

so you're saying meanies are faking ozempic but its really insulin? if you're going to be a meanie wouldn't you just fake ozempic with saline so there is no effect/ only a placebo effect rather than waste the few pennies to load the fake injector with insulin?

the FUD around ozempic is hilarious to me. I feel its the established class trying to scare the peasants because there is a limited supply of the drug and if everyone knew its real worth than the price would be even more absurd

3 hours ago, ThePope said:

but its really insulin?

It's a common "compounded" ingredient in black market GPL1/2 'medications.

Being that these combat the bodies insulin resistance, pushing insulin makes it looks like it's working.

https://people.com/ozempic-fake-fda-investigating-3-americans-hospitalized-8399371

The supply is also not limited, so there is no 'scare' factor...and no FUD...

These work.

I've had two major strokes, and the 2nd one in Sept 2017 my pancreas nearly shut down, and in return from that shock, I went immediately into Type2 diabetes where before I was absolutely fine.  My A1c went from low 6s to high 8s in 3 months, even diet restricted we got it down to mid 7s.

Mounjaro took me down to an A1c of 5.6 in three months, and Ive been able to shave off by blood thinners for stroke risk, two other meds, and get my Class3 pilot medical back.

People can pick how they wanna die in pursuit of "Man, I just cant resist eating half a pizza"...just putting this out there.

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 10.34.13 PM.png

IYKYK

11 hours ago, speedtoy said:

There are easier and cheaper ways to maybe die..or maybe not..than taking fake drugs of THIS caliber.

Most if not all non-script ozempic/mounjaro is fake, and people are ending up in ER's from insulin ODs, because it's fake.

And if it costs less than $800US PER BOX of 4 vials, it's fake too.  It's raw market cost is pretty set globally.

Get a prescription, or take care of your body.

Not sure why you quote me.  Yes I take Ozympic.  Purchased from a pharmacy in the USA.  On a doctors prescription.  For Type II diabetes not weight loss.

On 13/12/2023 at 11:55, chris2004 said:

Exactly..BUT....that is the hard way, right? 

Have a lady at my work 52yo just had lap band surgery cos if the truth is known she can't be fucked going to a gym to lose the weight. Just like many posters on this thread. You wanna lose weight eat better, walk alot, 18kg lost for me so far. And gave up smokes and alcohol. 

Edited by Drew57