IGNORED

Blocked IP?

Thomaz73

I am in the Uk and get the Cloudflare checking page for *every* page I go to.

Really annoying and totally excessive...

Well, seems there's a good reason. Will perhaps become more clear in a different thread. 

Edit: scratch that. I think we might get some updates in this one. 

Edited by Thomaz73
More info

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

In my own opinion, the Cloudflare checking is automatic and while minorly annoying, it's there, and then it's gone with no input required on my part--only a little extra time.

What does bug me a lot more, and does require a work-around on my part is the 403 Forbidden error when I'm using ToT from my home. I can get around it by turning on the VPN and going essentially anywhere else, but I have to start and stop the VPN whenever I want to log into PA. And it is only when I attempt to connect to PA using ToT from home. Using True data on my phone there is no 403 error. 

13 minutes ago, Garzan said:

the Cloudflare checking is automatic and while minorly annoying, it's there, and then it's gone with no input required on my part--only a little extra time

True. But, as hinted above, it has a particularly annoying aspect. If it's time for a check, you can't react to a post. You'd have to refresh whatever page you're on first. I'm guessing most users wouldn't understand this and just move on. 

• Like 2

forum.pattaya-addicts.com needs to review the security of your connection before proceeding.

This is becoming beyond annoying. It pops up after two or three threads or new pages ie. 22 to 23. I'm using firefox & used Ccleaner to clear cookies etc with no improvement. I have no wish to use another browser as I am familar with the workings of Firefox

Using laptop

Edited by Ah dinnae ken

www.sugarcanemafia.com

18 hours ago, Garzan said:

Using True data on my phone there is no 403 error. 

Sadly there is now. Last night when getting frustrated with 403 errors on my desktop I went to my phone, since that used to work. Now the phone with my True data plan is also getting a 403 Forbidden error. 

25 minutes ago, Ah dinnae ken said:

have no wish to use another browser as I am familar with the workings of Firefox

Your browser has nothing to do with it. It's implemented on the other end (server side.) But yeah, it is a rather tiresome feature.