IGNORED

sim card for longer term

filipef

Buy a new sim at familymart or 7eleven for 49 Baht. Download the dtac or ais app. And you can purchase cheap packages that suit your needs. With dtac app you can get under packages / my choice for 90 days for as cheap as 298 Baht unlimited use of facebook, Line, twitter, instagram, tiktok, youtube, joox, spotify, Lazada, shopee for 90 days.

If you want to add minutes phone or internet use it goes up to around 550 for 90 days.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

On 05/07/2023 at 14:04, themosch said:

Buy a new sim at familymart or 7eleven for 49 Baht. Download the dtac or ais app. And you can purchase cheap packages that suit your needs. With dtac app you can get under packages / my choice for 90 days for as cheap as 298 Baht unlimited use of facebook, Line, twitter, instagram, tiktok, youtube, joox, spotify, Lazada, shopee for 90 days.

If you want to add minutes phone or internet use it goes up to around 550 for 90 days.

Ok this sounds perfect for me if I buy the sim at 7/11 can i get them to load in a package as well so it works on the spot? 

I only want something for 21days then throw away on trip home ( what happens in Thailand stays in Thailand ) :)   

On 09/07/2023 at 10:33, PThai said:

if I buy the sim at 7/11 can i get them to load in a package as well so it works on the spot?  

Yes, you can. plenty of packages with unlimited internet available in different speeds Mbps and length.

My brother had a true sim at 7eleven on koh chang for 49 and staff gave him unlimited 8Mbps for 2 weeks for 199 or something.

A good girl gives you happiness and a bad girl gives you experience both are essential in life so enjoy every girlfriend!

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/07/2023 at 12:17, themosch said:

Yes, you can. plenty of packages with unlimited internet available in different speeds Mbps and length.

My brother had a true sim at 7eleven on koh chang for 49 and staff gave him unlimited 8Mbps for 2 weeks for 199 or something.

Thank you I'm there this week so I'll give it a run.

• 1 month later...
On 02/07/2023 at 15:49, Baddave said:

With Dtac, you can extend validity by 30 days just by topping up the bare minimum 20bht. However,if you maintain a balance over 200bht, you can extend validity for 3bht per 30 days via USSD short codes. 

You do need to activate international roaming  before you leave Thailand. 

I downloaded the app and top via the app whilst back home. When I need extend the sim expiry date,I switch on the Sim(Dual sim phone) and use the ussd code for however long you need, up to 365 days maximum. 

https://help.mobiletopup.com/knowledge-base/how-do-i-extend-the-expiry-date-validity-of-my-sim/

It says 2bht per 30 days, but it's actually 3bht. In real money it's less than £1 per year if you don't  topup. 

you can extend your validity with a ussd code DTAC for 15 baht press *113*180*9*# for 180 days

• Like 1