IGNORED

Hotel or guest house with private entrance

John613

Hi all,

after some help if possible.  

I normally stay at the Hideaway Guest house on Soi 15 that Andy owns and love it there.  One of the main reasons is that I like the private entrance so I don't have to go through a reception area or bar.  The Hideaway is booked up for my next trip at Christmas and I am looking for an alternative with a similar private entrance.  I do understand the pro's and con's of this.

If anyone knows of any places or if there has been a list put up on here please let me know.  I've tried searching but I don't find the search facility very good.

Thanks

Canterbury Tales used to have some rooms with private doors in Soi Pothole, maybe they still do?  Not sure now the book shop has moved though.

I used to not want to walk through a reception or bar with a girl, but after about my first 5 trips, I became fine with it.

in fact, when I return back at night to a hotel in Pattaya without a girl, I worry the reception will think ‘he must be a real pervert if no girl would come back with him’

Therefore, so they don’t think bad of me, I make sure I’m never alone…..

Edited by mattmoore1965x

this thread had the same request. unfortunately there weren't many answers and the only place i specifically could recommend was the hideaway guesthouse...

i think most (or many) guest houses work that way, but i don't have any first hand experience. but for example the places above the LK Metro bars / gogos normally have a separate entrance next to the building with key card. 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

The LK Mansion at the North end of Soi Buakhao consists of 3 separate buildings, A B & C,  the block with reception in, which I believe is the cheapest, you have to pass,... the 2nd block has access at the side of Big Daddy bar without passing reception, although visible from a distance, but they never bothered me ever and the 3rd block passes at the rear of reception (its the more expensive it has a bathtub too) they won't see you at all if you access it from Central road...sorry I can't remember which is A B or C,  My "company" was never asked for ID, hope it helps

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1