Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Dark Mode

Primusthai

Dark Mode or Light Mode  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Which would you prefer for this site

• Dark Mode
    • Light Mode

I was looking through the settings on this site at 3 am because of another sleepless boring night in farangland and realize there is no dark mode setting or I can't find. 

I was wondering how many you would want a dark mode setting? Go ahead and vote and maybe the admins can add this feature?

Please help me save my eyes! 😂

Never thought of that. Now that you mentioned though, will be awesome if dark mode was available. Browsing the forum at night in a dark enviroment can be more comfortable on the eyes.🙂

Edited by bcn111
  • Like 2

PA is one of very few things on my computer that isn't in dark mode. It is really quite jarring, so yeah, if PA ever did get a working 'dark mode' I'd immediately switch over to it. 

You don't have to wait for the forum to implement it, just get this browser extension:

https://darkreader.org/

There are certain sites that don't react well to it, but you can disable it for those. Otherwise 99% are just fine, I usually leave this running permanently.

53 minutes ago, phuclam said:

You don't have to wait for the forum to implement it, just get this browser extension:

https://darkreader.org/

There are certain sites that don't react well to it, but you can disable it for those. Otherwise 99% are just fine, I usually leave this running permanently.

Does it work on mobile phones?

49 minutes ago, Primusthai said:

Does it work on mobile phones?

Not sure about Android but it is available for iOS in the app store. It's not free like it is on desktop however.

We are looking into a Dark Theme plugin shortly - there is a system upgrade that needs to be done first and they have a bad habit of breaking plugins.

Patience - will be there soon 😎 

sun14.jpg

Now active - check the blue announcement :Dream1:

sun14.jpg

47 minutes ago, kgbagent said:

Love the "Bravo 6" dark mode theme. Thank you. 🙂 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, kgbagent said:

Thanks very much, very welcome change.

• Like 2

Nice work all! 

Not sure if I prefer it quite yet. But good to have options. 

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 4 months later...

Being using the dark mode for some time now, but certains posts that has set the font color manually are hard to read. Is it possible to do anything about this? Like inverting the color if it's set as black or a dark gray?

This line is hard impossible to read in darkmode...

This line is hard to read in darkmode...

Edited by FarangBear