IGNORED

Shark & Tiger a gogo

sharky diamond

Being a manager to the Shark and Tiger gogo, me you recall that we organize of parties all Friday. This week party on the theme nurse. A drink offered for a drink bought valid solely on vodka, gin, tequila. And to all our good customers we offer Afterdark magazine n°10. :NiceThread1:

Edited by sharky diamond

www.pattaya-guide.fr

whats considered a good customer? Comes in often or spends a lot of money :rolleyes:

Both i say :)

Regards:Matrix

When the life as you live it goes titts up, can you press Ctrl-alt-delete to remove it or is that only on the internet?

Posted Image

The problem with Afterdark, it is that the company that publishes that shops gives us a number only of it reduces to promote their newspaper. Therefore we can satisfy all the free demands and can reserve it in general to our customers regular. :)

www.pattaya-guide.fr

Like a promise somes pictures of Tiger girls. :)

DSC_0034.jpg

DSC_0042.jpg

DSC_0070.jpg

www.pattaya-guide.fr

Beautiful ladies will see you in may for a beer or 3

life is either a daring adventure or nothing

Good, well run bars.

I'm a fan - even if mamasan box me sometimes :Drunk_Party:

.......and the pictures are actually of girls there today (or was it yesterday?).

Salut!

The problem with Afterdark, it is that the company that publishes that shops gives us a number only of it reduces to promote their newspaper. Therefore we can satisfy all the free demands and can reserve it in general to our customers regular. :GoldenSmile1:

I think, what Sharky Diamond is trying to say if that our magazine is sold throughout Thailand for bt 160. You can purchase a copy at his bar. If you drop a few bucks there, they might give you a copy for free. However I wouldn't try to get a free copy on Wednesdays, as it appears he has the night off. Or at least thats what the staff told me last night when I went there to try and meet with him.

Copy_of_Cover_issue10_A_8_resize.jpg

AFTERDARK MAGAZINE

ONLY THE HOTTEST GIRLS!

Volume 15 available April 2nd

2010 AFTERDARK CALENDAR

Available NOW

Welcome to the board Sharkey.

I spent a fair bit of time at Shark during my last trip. Must say that i was EXTREMELY IMPRESSED!!!!

Lots of gorgeous girls who were very interactive and lots of fun.

The 2 for one offer on drinks was great also. Only complaint i heard was that some people said the drinks wee too strong. A Sang Some Coke was about 80% Sang Som. Didnt bother me though.

Your in my top 3 gogo's now. Cant wait to get back.

Keep up the excellent work.

Testicles

I will visit your club in May I am looking forward to the magazine

Jolly Roger

I think, what Sharky Diamond is trying to say if that our magazine is sold throughout Thailand for bt 160. You can purchase a copy at his bar. If you drop a few bucks there, they might give you a copy for free. However I wouldn't try to get a free copy on Wednesdays, as it appears he has the night off. Or at least thats what the staff told me last night when I went there to try and meet with him.

Indeed, corrective following an incomprehension between me and another manager Afterdark magazine well on sale in our bars, although some copies have been given to our most faithful customers.

www.pattaya-guide.fr

Corrective for the post with pictures : the girls on first pic work at the Tiger and for the second and third pic at the Shark.

This is again 2 more pictures. First our superstar of the bar nickname Pear, can see her in Afterdark magazine. :001_Sawasdee:

IMG_2617.jpg

IMG_2621.jpg

www.pattaya-guide.fr

This is somes pictures of party last friday. Nurse party. Sorry for the quality but I made with my mobile phone.

This friday we will make Navy party cause the us navy will come this week at pattaya.

DSC00714.jpg

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00723.jpg

DSC00724.jpg

www.pattaya-guide.fr

thanks for the pictures, glad to see another gogo manager on the forum sharing pictures!

I hope those pics weren't taken at your peak time.......................lol.

Looks like some nice ladies there mate i'm sure a few members will drop in and make a deposit.

Shark agogo is massive..I went in a couple of times and didn't realise it extended around the other side. Anyway will be sure to make a visit there in a week or so when I land, if I land....

Looks like a great place... I will mos def be stopping by (be there april 28th).

I don't know if this is ethical or out of line but what are the BF rates going for in your club (st/lt)? If I'm out of line please disregard...

Respectfully submitted,

PT

Dance contest on friday at the Shark and Tiger, welcome everybody. If I have time I will take some pictures and will post later.

Thanks everybody. :Clap8:

www.pattaya-guide.fr

Now more 20 girls at the Tiger, I wait 10 more for the end off week ant start next week show dance every night. Tomorrow I go to buy new digital camera and will make new pictures of all the girls in bar. :unsure:

www.pattaya-guide.fr

Yep had a good time at Shark a couple of times :unsure:

Maybe, just once, someone will call me "sir" without adding, "you're making a scene."