Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Shark & Tiger a gogo

sharky diamond

Like a promise, new post with some girls of Tiger gogo.

Have a nice trip.

Img_0027.jpg

Img_0029.jpg

Img_0031.jpg

Img_0033.jpg

Img_0034.jpg

www.pattaya-guide.fr

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Boyz, if you have read any of my TRs, you know that Shark is my top Gogo for just hangin' and chillin'...and that I think THIP is (without a doubt) the hottest mamasan in Pattaya! Not an ounce of fat on her and legs that go for days! Add in her beautiful long hair and of course her smile, and you'll find yourself reaching for your wallet and wishing you could barfine a mamasan too! Good luck with that...lol.

Seriously, you simply must stop by and stand her a drink...tell her what floats your boat and she will hook you up with the right Shark girl(s). Many of my friends have done so and every one was a satisfied customer!

I also hear that Jan is back (an old fav of mine that was off on her first maternity leave). #28 is a wildcat and will never be tamed, but you can try. And, Cin (#79 i think) can suck a baseball through a garden hose and is a stunner as well. To be honest, I have so many reviews of the girls, I should start a thread...I also like how these girls are tolerant of me being a butterfly...hardly ever a problem switching girls night after night.

Cheers, Alex

Edited by Alex the Hedonist

Some real hotties in there, we like it.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$AFBADGE.jpg

Main problem I have with shark is their pricing and the way they rip off customers. Was there tonight and the were giving out buy one drink and get one drink free coupons. Only valid for certain drinks same as other go-go bars. I ordered Samsong & Coke and they did bring two however when i looked at my check-bin it was for 160 baht. I looked at their price list and they had Remy Martin for 140 baht but the Thai whiskey (2 drinks)and all other drinks included on the 2 for 1 coupon were listed as 160 baht so they obviously have doubled the price for all of the drinks included in the 2 for one offer. Has anyone else seen a more blatant way to rip of the farangs than this. All I can say is do not go there. The girls that I saw in there were not any where near go-go quality so I would recommend every one to give it a miss.

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

Main problem I have with shark is their pricing and the way they rip off customers. Was there tonight and the were giving out buy one drink and get one drink free coupons. Only valid for certain drinks same as other go-go bars. I ordered Samsong & Coke and they did bring two however when i looked at my check-bin it was for 160 baht. I looked at their price list and they had Remy Martin for 140 baht but the Thai whiskey (2 drinks)and all other drinks included on the 2 for 1 coupon were listed as 160 baht so they obviously have doubled the price for all of the drinks included in the 2 for one offer. Has anyone else seen a more blatant way to rip of the farangs than this. All I can say is do not go there. The girls that I saw in there were not any where near go-go quality so I would recommend every one to give it a miss.

I agree that 160 Baht for 2 Sangsom mixed with whatever appears too high for me, especially during the times when other gogos offer excellent happy hour deals.

:001_Thank_You5:

That’s one reason why I switched in Shark/Tiger to draft beer, which appears to be the better deal for me.

Was there a few days ago and there were still plenty of good looking girls, especially in Shark.

Management and mamasan very friendly.

BEER: HELPING UGLY PEOPLE HAVE SEX SINCE 3000 B.C.

Boyz, if you have read any of my TRs, you know that Shark is my top Gogo for just hangin' and chillin'...and that I think THIP is (without a doubt) the hottest mamasan in Pattaya! Not an ounce of fat on her and legs that go for days! Add in her beautiful long hair and of course her smile, and you'll find yourself reaching for your wallet and wishing you could barfine a mamasan too! Good luck with that...lol.

Seriously, you simply must stop by and stand her a drink...tell her what floats your boat and she will hook you up with the right Shark girl(s). Many of my friends have done so and every one was a satisfied customer!

I also hear that Jan is back (an old fav of mine that was off on her first maternity leave). #28 is a wildcat and will never be tamed, but you can try. And, Cin (#79 i think) can suck a baseball through a garden hose and is a stunner as well. To be honest, I have so many reviews of the girls, I should start a thread...I also like how these girls are tolerant of me being a butterfly...hardly ever a problem switching girls night after night.

Cheers, Alex

I agree with you mate...just came a couple of days back and am already planning my next trip...cheers!

tigerash74

For the members and newbs that don't know, perhaps you could provide locations for these establishments? Just so they know how to get there... :GoldenSmile1:

"When the going gets weird... the weird turn pro" - Hunter S. Thompson

Being a manager to the Shark and Tiger gogo, me you recall that we organize of parties all Friday. This week party on the theme nurse. A drink offered for a drink bought valid solely on vodka, gin, tequila. And to all our good customers we offer Afterdark magazine n°10. :Beer:

Do you remember Sa from the Tiger bar? You and I have shaken hands on more than one occasion.

Edited by Steelman

• 3 months later...

more pics please

ive been to tiger .. one of my favourite places by far

:Think1:

friendly service : )

• 7 months later...

hello, I had a trouble with one lady from shark a gogo (soi diamond). I dont know her name. She is number #98.

When she came to my place, she didnt want to show id (passport) so I sent her home but she came back with two thai guys. Another lady was also there in front of my hotel, (i think she works in shark). She wanted 2000 baht, she said mamasan told her to get money from me. I asked her again id, but she refused.

I went into my room, but no security in my hotel, so she came in front of my room. Then I gave her 400 baht to leave me alone. But they continued for 30 minutes to go around my room, taking my number and scaring and threatening me with words.

Today I went to tourist police and said everything to them. So Be careful.

hello, I had a trouble with one lady from shark a gogo (soi diamond)..........................

If everything you say is correct, you should go back to the bar tonight and speak to one of the 2 French guys who run it. Do not speak to any of the Thai staff.

I have had 2 problems over the past 3 years (not as serious as yours).

In both cases I was given a refund, despite the objections of the mamasans involved.

They are very reasonable guys who will listen and sort it, but don't get involved with the mamasans, who can sometimes be a law unto themselves.

If you're nervous about going there alone, you could always hook up with the Friday Meeting Crawl (see banner) as we seem to have Shark on our agenda.

• 2 weeks later...

Recently Ive seen some photos of a (supposed) gogo girl from Sharks, in another forum,... and... OMG... hotter than Hell!!!!

Will give it a try

Meaw works in Shark now so any news or info on this hottie ??????