Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How many Bars is there in Soi 6 ?

cartoonman

Hi.Guys. I have just Finished redoing 'The Pattaya Soi 6 Map for November 2022 ' - It looks GREAT - I've counted all the Bars that were Open - I was Amazed !!!!!...I was going to put the Updated Map here - but as none of you seem to' Help me' when I ask for it or even bother saying anything about my posts - I see NO reason why I should...I've updated the L.K.Metro Map - The Walking Street Map - Soi Boomerang Map - The Restaurant Map - The hotel Map ...Of course none of you need them as you all know everything about everything - I have had Hundreds of Thousands of People around the World Downloading my Maps for over 16 Years - Many contacting me and Thanking me for the HOURS I spend walking around this Town UPDATING my MAPS.....But on this Site it`s like trying to raise the DEAD..    Anyway for those who are not Living Dead - How many Bars do you think are Open in Soi 6 ?   Isn't Life Wonderful ?

I like your maps. I haven't been down to Soi 6 in about 9 months. When I was there I believe about 10 bars were open. I hope to check it out in December. 

Just 2 questions if I may please ?

If you was not walking about Town updating the Maps ( which by the way are great :D ) what would you be doing to fill in your time ?

And finally was it due to a Maps update, and if you had not been doing this, would your fall been avoided ? ( glad your nearly sorted now by the way )

Hi Cartoonman

I remember my first trip, printing your maps and used them to retreive some bars, clubs ...

Very helpfull

And of course with all the closure and new opening, reopening or not ... many changes since my last trip

So I already checked your maps :)

Hold on the good work

Number of maps in Soi 6 open actually ? 25 ?

I have been using your maps for what seems to be 14 years now, very much appreciated. Unfortunately, I am not in the position right now to assist you by answering your question.

But I suggest it could be simply resolved if a few of our BM reading this and in Pattaya right now, would go tomorrow afternoon and count them. 
I look forward to the results. My Guess about 30

https://forum.pattaya-addicts.com/topic/319361-soi-6-bar-map/

76 Bars with about 10 temporarily closed.

Edited by DP Gumbypgh

Taoism: sh*t happens

Buddhism: if sh*t happens, it isn't really sh*t

Islam: if sh*t happens, it is the will of Allah

Catholicism: if sh*t happens, you deserve it

Judaism: why does this sh*t always happen to us?

Atheism: I don't believe this sh*t

21 hours ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Just 2 questions if I may please ?

If you was not walking about Town updating the Maps ( which by the way are great :D ) what would you be doing to fill in your time ?

And finally was it due to a Maps update, and if you had not been doing this, would your fall been avoided ? ( glad your nearly sorted now by the way )

Cheers Frost - I spend a lot of my time Painting/Cartooning/Designing/Reading/ and Helping People.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DP Gumbypgh said:

Dead On...Give that Man a Cigar....

3 hours ago, DP Gumbypgh said:

Sorry Mate - Tried to click onto your Link BUT a message came up I do NOT have permission to see it...( Pay Back - Ha,Ha.) Get back to me Grumps and you can do the Colour Coded bits about what Bar`s have Showers etc...The Map looks Great but needs a bit of colour.  Cheers...

22 hours ago, cartoonman said:

Hi.Guys. I have just Finished redoing 'The Pattaya Soi 6 Map for November 2022 ' - It looks GREAT - I've counted all the Bars that were Open - I was Amazed !!!!!...I was going to put the Updated Map here - but as none of you seem to' Help me' when I ask for it or even bother saying anything about my posts - I see NO reason why I should...I've updated the L.K.Metro Map - The Walking Street Map - Soi Boomerang Map - The Restaurant Map - The hotel Map ...Of course none of you need them as you all know everything about everything - I have had Hundreds of Thousands of People around the World Downloading my Maps for over 16 Years - Many contacting me and Thanking me for the HOURS I spend walking around this Town UPDATING my MAPS.....But on this Site it`s like trying to raise the DEAD..    Anyway for those who are not Living Dead - How many Bars do you think are Open in Soi 6 ?   Isn't Life Wonderful ?

I did not realize you were having issues with people responding to your posts requesting assistance. 

You can always post but if no one responds in a timely manner please send me a DM as  I don't mind doing some leg work on occasion.

By the way I do appreciate your maps.  Thank you!

• Like 2

On 24/10/2022 at 09:58, cartoonman said:

I love your maps and was concerned to hear on PA that you were down and out and not updating them anymore.  

I'm glad to hear that that rumor is wrong.

I only see them from time to time when they were included on a post here.

Where can I find the updated collection?

How do you want to be notified by the board members of a suggestion due to an opening, closing, or correction?

Where is a donation button to help with your beer money?

Hi, Guys,,,Thanks for your reply...If you want to see my Updated Pattaya Maps - Please go to see my website and click onto MAPS . it`s mikebaird-amusingthaicartoons.com

2 hours ago, cartoonman said:

Hi, Guys,,,Thanks for your reply...If you want to see my Updated Pattaya Maps - Please go to see my website and click onto MAPS . it`s mikebaird-amusingthaicartoons.com

Hi sir, thank you so much, great map as usual! Just one small thing, the link as posted above is not working... maybe one of the mods can remove the %20 at the end, then it should be fine 🙂

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

On 26/10/2022 at 22:44, Abracadabra said:

Hi sir, thank you so much, great map as usual! Just one small thing, the link as posted above is not working... maybe one of the mods can remove the %20 at the end, then it should be fine 🙂

Yea !!! Just Checked !!! Funny how my website doesn't open...Many strange things are happening here...Just COPY the website address and go to GOOGLE and PASTE it and you will find my Website - without any problems...

Not strange, the %20 behind your url is a space sign so when you made the link you probably selected the empty space behind the link as well. On GGL this is no problem but apparently this boards software handles it a bit differently. I figured it out in seconds though and I guess most on this board will as well.
Besides that, as I said, big fan of your cartoons, hope to see those for many years to come 🙂

Edited by Abracadabra

sexy-naughty.png.764576a2887de17787b7331889800d21.png

• 3 months later...

What are the current prices for the girls inSoi 6 now. Some girls still ask for 1000 for one hour which was the price all the years. But now many ask for 1500 for 1 hour plus 400 (before 300)  for the room.  This would be about 50% more than 2 years ago. What are your experiences?