IGNORED

Kinnaree Place

tongpo

Been thinking about my problem and I have a new idea. Maybe I should just go around and give each girl a 20THB note. Then the word spreads around that I am somebody who is willing to spend money. That plan might work.

4 minutes ago, tongpo said:

Been thinking about my problem and I have a new idea. Maybe I should just go around and give each girl a 20THB note. Then the word spreads around that I am somebody who is willing to spend money. That plan might work.

then the word spreads that you are cheap a____, and then they all shun you.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, thainet said:

then the word spreads that you are cheap a____, and then they all shun you.

And if I hand out 100THB notes.... Then nobody will say I am cheap. And girls will think: Where that money comes from, there might be more. And then when I have everybody's attention, I will hand out a 1000THB note to the waitress! And then I will have the attention I need!

17 minutes ago, tongpo said:

Don't think too much .. just choose the girl you want and grab her.   Did you get the name of any girl you liked on your first visit?  .. if shes with another customer you can still get her name by asking another girl .. then turn up earlier another day and ask for her by name.   Try not to appear too needy haha :)

O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

2 hours ago, praf974 said:

Don't think too much .. just choose the girl you want and grab her.   Did you get the name of any girl you liked on your first visit?  .. if shes with another customer you can still get her name by asking another girl .. then turn up earlier another day and ask for her by name.   Try not to appear too needy haha :)

Thanks for the advise. I think you are right. I was probably appearing too need and too pathetic that day.

I have another question. Is it easy there to switch girls? Like instead of sitting alone, I first take any available girl and buy her drinks. And then when I see a better one, I just start buying her drinks and get somehow rid of the first girl?

19 minutes ago, tongpo said:

I have another question. Is it easy there to switch girls? Like instead of sitting alone, I first take any available girl and buy her drinks. And then when I see a better one, I just start buying her drinks and get somehow rid of the first girl?

Easy, buy the second girl drinks and stop buying the first girl drinks, be polite and thank the first girl for her time. First girl will quickly realise you’re more into second girl and move on, they’ve seen it all many times. 

28 minutes ago, Dr No said:

Easy, buy the second girl drinks and stop buying the first girl drinks, be polite and thank the first girl for her time. First girl will quickly realise you’re more into second girl and move on, they’ve seen it all many times. 

Thanks for the advise. Do you usually pay them a tip when you get them away? Or is it enough to just buy the next round to the new girl and to treat the first girl like air?

It's advice.  Not advise. A common mistake like those who use U all the time.  

1 hour ago, tongpo said:

Thanks for the advise. Do you usually pay them a tip when you get them away? Or is it enough to just buy the next round to the new girl and to treat the first girl like air?

No I don’t tip them to go away.  Be forth right and tell the other girl you’d rather spend time with girl #2. As I posted be polite but be direct, you’re in charge of the situation. 

• Like 2

While Dr No makes good sense, I can't bring myself to do it. So my strategy has become more like make sure I'm into the one I buy a drink for and forget about the rest. It sometimes requires some fortitude to reject someone you're less into. But in the end I find that easier than pulling a switcheroo. 

• Like 1

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 hours ago, tongpo said:

The good doctor has it right.

You don't pay them to go away, nor treat them like air, really. 

I just say "Ohh I like her" and point the other one out. She'll go and fetch her, you'll have some exchange with the first where she tries to find out if you want to her to stay. "No, it's okay. I just try this one. Thank you" in a pleasant way and they'll say "Okay" and wander off. Easy as that.

I've never had them fire up or be nasty or anything about it. They just go.

49 minutes ago, tongpo said:

Do they have a bell in this place? If yes, how much does it cost to ring it. I want to make a strong statement when I get there. 

So you have transitioned from 20 baht notes, to 100 baht notes, then 1000 baht tips, and now bell rings that could cost you thousands of baht, with nothing to show for it.

You really are a strange one (even though all your banter is probably just tomfoolery).

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, tongpo said:

I want to make a strong statement when I get there. 

Oh well, why didnt you say earlier? This one is easy. Just wear a pink tuxedo and have a mate join you wearing a yellow one.

8 hours ago, davetherave3311 said:

Oh well, why didnt you say earlier? This one is easy. Just wear a pink tuxedo and have a mate join you wearing a yellow one.

I don't have friends unfortunately. 😢

11 hours ago, thainet said:

So you have transitioned from 20 baht notes, to 100 baht notes, then 1000 baht tips, and now bell rings that could cost you thousands of baht, with nothing to show for it.

You really are a strange one (even though all your banter is probably just tomfoolery).

Maybe I am overthinking it all. I just had a disappointing experience there first time. And I want to make sure that next time will be better.

4 hours ago, tongpo said:

I don't have friends unfortunately. 😢

Dude, get a pink Tux. Ive been waiting for an excuse to crack my yellow one out for years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

@tongpo I am somewhat like u in the sense, i don't have friends there and i'm thinking of visiting the GC alone. but you're fretting too much over a single place. plenty of other places to get hot girls. may i ask why are you so insistent on GC? it may not be worth your time. going by whatz been said in this thread, its either you have loads of money, or you're a regular. if you're neither, better to go somewhere else. pattaya has something for everyone....

3 hours ago, emjlsocavar said:

@tongpo I am somewhat like u in the sense, i don't have friends there and i'm thinking of visiting the GC alone. but you're fretting too much over a single place. plenty of other places to get hot girls. may i ask why are you so insistent on GC? it may not be worth your time. going by whatz been said in this thread, its either you have loads of money, or you're a regular. if you're neither, better to go somewhere else. pattaya has something for everyone....

I hear you. It's just that the one time I was there, I was stunned by the quality of girls (and all at a reasonable price).

After I opened the thread I went there again. I had a good time. I probably just had a bad day the first time. 

I have a question to others: I feel like Kinnaree is the best GC in town. But do you have any idea if there are other GCs similarly good (and I don't care about the food).

14 minutes ago, tongpo said:

But do you have any idea if there are other GCs similarly good (and I don't care about the food).

Sorry buddy, no idea on that, i have never been to a GC, the experts in this forum can answer that, though I do hear about Passion being mentioned quite a bit as well. Or you could check out this link by Buzzin Pattaya:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PniGD-3hGZc

Can i also ask: are you staying in the pratumnak area such that it is easy to visit these GCs? Most of the GCs are somewhat out of the way if you stay in central pattaya.

6 minutes ago, emjlsocavar said:

though I do hear about Passion being mentioned quite a bit as well. 

Was in Passion a few weeks ago and it was a bit lame.

6 minutes ago, emjlsocavar said:

Can i also ask: are you staying in the pratumnak area such that it is easy to visit these GCs? Most of the GCs are somewhat out of the way if you stay in central pattaya.

I stay Central. To be near to LK Metro. The good GCs are all distributed. So no point trying to stay close to one. And when you stay near LK Metro, you are at least in walking distance to a lot of good ones, even Soi Bongkot.

@tongpo may i also ask you, since i've never been to the GCs myself: how much do you spend there (excluding any ST you may have)?

8 hours ago, tongpo said:

Was in Passion a few weeks ago and it was a bit lame.

I stay Central. To be near to LK Metro. The good GCs are all distributed. So no point trying to stay close to one. And when you stay near LK Metro, you are at least in walking distance to a lot of good ones, even Soi Bongkot.

Try Babylon in Soi Bonkot and Heaven Above in Soi Boomerang. Both very different but good in their own way.

6 hours ago, emjlsocavar said:

@tongpo may i also ask you, since i've never been to the GCs myself: how much do you spend there (excluding any ST you may have)?

That's really up to you how big or small your bill is going to be. Drink prices are lower than in agogos (guest and LD). And it seems to be a common trait of GCs that girls are not that pushy on getting drinks. It's really up to individual preference.