IGNORED

Kinnaree Place

tongpo

I need to ask experienced members for their advise: I went to Kinnaree Place last Saturday and it didn't work out for me. I came there at about 2pm and there was a lot going on and the atmosphere seemed great. The girls were looking amazing! Can't remember a place where so many good looking girls were packed.

But I felt like an outsider. Went alone there and didn't get any of the great looking girls. I believe they were all already with customers. The waitress was very nice and tried to help me. There were some girls still available, but none of them was top-level.

Does it make sense to try to go there immediately when they open? Would I then get a chance to buy some of the top-looking girls drinks? Or would they wait for their regulars to come in? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, tongpo said:

I need to ask experienced members for their advise: I went to Kinnaree Place last Saturday and it didn't work out for me. I came there at about 2pm and there was a lot going on and the atmosphere seemed great. The girls were looking amazing! Can't remember a place where so many good looking girls were packed.

But I felt like an outsider. Went alone there and didn't get any of the great looking girls. I believe they were all already with customers. The waitress was very nice and tried to help me. There were some girls still available, but none of them was top-level.

Does it make sense to try to go there immediately when they open? Would I then get a chance to buy some of the top-looking girls drinks? Or would they wait for their regulars to come in? 

and they say pattaya has no customers!  .. IMO any bar with reasonable prices that has a good lineup is wall to wall customers and all the top talent bagged soon after opening .. yes get there on the dot when they open (first come first served) .. or wait until later when the first rush has receded!   One of my favourite tactic's this time of year , brave the torrential downpours and head to the best places when its horrible weather .. they are often empty of customers (simps don't like getting wet haha)

• Like 1
O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

5 minutes ago, praf974 said:

and they say pattaya has no customers!  .. IMO any bar with reasonable prices that has a good lineup is wall to wall customers and all the top talent bagged soon after opening .. yes get there on the dot when they open (first come first served) .. or wait until later when the first rush has receded!   One of my favourite tactic's this time of year , brave the torrential downpours and head to the best places when its horrible weather .. they are often empty of customers (simps don't like getting wet haha)

Thanks. Will do that next time. And then hopefully will get lucky and get one of the better looking girls!

12:00 is opening time. Food looks good at this place too. I will certainly make the trip to check this classic and well regarded GC out.

I think they have a quite popular bbq thing on Saturdays. At least they used to. I've often seen it advised that it's a bad day to visit if you're looking for some choice companion wise. I'd try again on a weekday. Might be a very different experience. 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

11 minutes ago, Thomaz73 said:

I think they have a quite popular bbq thing on Saturdays. At least they used to. I've often seen it advised that it's a bad day to visit if you're looking for some choice companion wise. I'd try again on a weekday. Might be a very different experience. 

That's a good point! I don't care about the meat on the BBQ buffet. I care about the other kind of meat!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, tongpo said:

That's a good point! I don't care about the meat on the BBQ buffet. I care about the other kind of meat!

also Sunday (sunday roast) .. and Wednesday (burgers)

• Like 2
O you who turn the wheel and look to windward, Consider Phlebas, who was once handsome and tall as you.

6 minutes ago, tongpo said:

hahahaha.

I was actually turned on by the idea of having all the meat.

A lot of it is timing.  I think that if you are not going for the food you should avoid the BBQ buffet day when a lot of regulars go and claim the more popular girls. A lot of those girls are pros who can smell money, so if you are not throwing it around acting like a big shot they will often ignore you.  That is one of the things I dislike about gentlemens clubs in general.

Edited by Kale

2 hours ago, tongpo said:

Thanks. Will do that next time. And then hopefully will get lucky and get one of the better looking girls!

In all the time I have visited I have never had a problem attracting the girls..dress well look freshly showered/shaved and smell good  you won`t have a problem........

2 hours ago, Kale said:

A lot of those girls are pros who can smell money, so if you are not throwing it around acting like a big shot they will often ignore you.

What do you mean with "throwing money around"? I was desperately looking around just trying to find some of the good looking girls to buy them drinks. I was approaching some, but they ignored me. Think they were already on somebody's tab. 

You think I should put a few 100 THB notes in front of me? I also have a fake-Rolex that I can wear next time. Guess they won't know the difference. Any other tips to look wealthy?

3 hours ago, tongpo said:

Any other tips to look wealthy?

Become wealthy.

Its not a look. Its a state of being. 

Edited by davetherave3311

19 hours ago, davetherave3311 said:

Become wealthy.

Its not a look. Its a state of being. 

Let's assume I am wealthy. At least wealthy enough to buy the girls a lot of drinks when I will be there next time. These are the tips:

• Show up on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday. At 12:00 sharp.
  • Take care of physical hygiene on that day. 
  • Wear a fake Rolex? 
  • Put 100 THB notes in front of me? Or better 500 THB?
  • Any other tips?

7 minutes ago, tongpo said:

Put 100 THB notes in front of me? Or better 500 THB?

So what happens then? lol

Id say its not a common sight for punters to sit down and spread out a bunch of 100s or 500s next to their beer lmao

Edited by stacksreg123

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

Plus a ST whore doesnt give a fuck if ur wealthy or not. As long as you pay her LDs and 1k for ST its all good man.

Edited by stacksreg123

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

17 minutes ago, tongpo said:

Wear a fake Rolex? 

Hum I think they can smell fake Rolex :), and you need perhaps a Versace Tshirt with the watch ...

Just be natural, order a drink, watch how it works ... dont be in a hurry to get the prettiest one

Time : just be there at the right moment ...  difficult to say when, every day is different ! Just try ...

What do you search ? good time inside ? BF ? GFE ? ...

Prettiest one are not the most friendly sometimes ... depend what you are searching for

1 minute ago, seaman said:

what you are searching for

I'm searching for hot CERTIFIED whores!

52 minutes ago, seaman said:

Hum I think they can smell fake Rolex :), and you need perhaps a Versace Tshirt with the watch ...

Just be natural, order a drink, watch how it works ... dont be in a hurry to get the prettiest one

Time : just be there at the right moment ...  difficult to say when, every day is different ! Just try ...

What do you search ? good time inside ? BF ? GFE ? ...

Prettiest one are not the most friendly sometimes ... depend what you are searching for

I want to go for the premium quality girls. I want to show them that I am financially capable to buy them a huge amount of drinks and to pay the right amount to seal the deal!

I understand that the prettiest are not the most friendly sometimes. But I am willing to take my chances. I'd say rather a 10 that is rude and arrogant than a 1 that is the nicest person in the world.

Maybe this has changed, but as much as getting there at opening most days is a recipe for getting attn from somebody it did seem that some of the more popular girls would not come in until later.  If you can get a seat at the one table you actually get a bit of a preview of who/what may be arriving/changing soon.  FWIW - did always seem like it more of a place where you should be part of a group and/or have somebody with you that you felt like drinking with as a wee bit clique.

BBq days are good, but can be a bit tricky as I never really feel like taking on a gut load of bbq and than fucking.  I doubt I am the only one who feels that way so think you see bit of a rush for girls early and than people eating after.  Timing is everything in life - even in a whorehouse.  lol.  

Let's assume I am wealthy. At least wealthy enough to buy the girls a lot of drinks when I will be there next time. These are the tips:

• Wear a fake Rolex? 
  • Any other tips?

Utter nonsense. Best advice is to avoid going during food days. When you see a girl you like pass by, offer her a drink... Regardless of if she is with a customer. She will let you know. Tell her to come look for you when she is finished. Do that for 2-3 girls and wait.

31 minutes ago, rioman said:

Maybe this has changed, but as much as getting there at opening most days is a recipe for getting attn from somebody it did seem that some of the more popular girls would not come in until later.  If you can get a seat at the one table you actually get a bit of a preview of who/what may be arriving/changing soon.  FWIW - did always seem like it more of a place where you should be part of a group and/or have somebody with you that you felt like drinking with as a wee bit clique.

BBq days are good, but can be a bit tricky as I never really feel like taking on a gut load of bbq and than fucking.  I doubt I am the only one who feels that way so think you see bit of a rush for girls early and than people eating after.  Timing is everything in life - even in a whorehouse.  lol.  

I have no friends here. Do you think there is a group that I can join?

Let's assume I am wealthy. At least wealthy enough to buy the girls a lot of drinks when I will be there next time.

If you actually ARE wealthy, LT 5 girls and party on a Yacht.

56 minutes ago, rioman said:

BBq days are good, but can be a bit tricky as I never really feel like taking on a gut load of bbq and than fucking.

Hence I lay back while getting sucked off instead of fucking. Then I can blame the meat sweats on the intercourse.

Edited by stacksreg123

6 hours ago, tongpo said:

• Wear a fake Rolex? 
  • Any other tips?

Show up at 12 sharp? Hanging outside with the regulars waiting to get their seat? Nooooooo. OMG. You need to think like a wealthy person. You are filthy rich. You make the rules. You get your PA to call them up to ask, no, to demand the managers open up an hour early for you. You tell them your jet is coming in and you need refreshments asap after landing. It will be worth opening an hour early for you. Use your assertive powers you have used to make yourself successful and wealthy. Also it might be worth asking if there is room on the property for you to land your helicopter.

Physical hygene? Yes, you should be washed and looking fresh. However, you might have been up all night sealing a multibillion dollar merger between two global conglomerates. You might only have had 2 hours sleep. Maybe stay up for two nights without sleeping and get wired on 6 espressos. (doubles of course). That means you didnt have time to shave. Stubble.

But please, dont forget your metaphysical hygene either. You are wealthy. You spent at least 2 years travelling through India, Tibet, Nepal. You probably climbed the Sacred Mountain Mt Kailash, the axis Mundi between the physical and spiritual realms. You know about your Chakra points and you want a clean aura. Perhaps go in smelling of burnt white sage.

If you are wealthy, why would you wear a fake Rolex? In the grand scheme of things a genuine Rolex (Subby/Explorer) is a pretty cheap entry level Luxury watch. Dealers practically give the stainless steel sports watches away to their biggest customers. You should have at least 8 back home which you keep only to give to some distant relative you dont like for their birthday. Wearing a Rolex cant help you. Find a watch with a skeletonised case in a precious metal other than yellow gold, perhaps something forged from meteoric iron. Dont forget it needs a Tourbillon movement. Under no circumstance should this watch have ANY practical use for telling the time. Arabic or Roman numerals will not do, it needs Babylonian sexagesimal numerals or similar.

Wealthy people dont flash their cash. In fact, you dont actually carry any cash on you. But you do have a small bag of gems, a couple of diamonds, maybe a sapphire and a Ruby. You also carry a few pieces of bullion, perhaps a 1 ounce palladium bar and a couple Krugerrands. Should easily cover your tab and leave a nice tip.

Final advice; Make sure you are tall or at least wear shoes that raise your height. The average height of US billionaires whose height is publically available is 5'11.6, about 2.4 inches above the national average. Just be tall.

Edited by davetherave3311
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

lol you wait your turn.. just stand by the door when she walks out of the room..

they call me mr. botolo always down to represent the 808