IGNORED

In Udon Thani for 2 days, where to find hot company..?

sukatoro

hi all, i find myself in udon thani for the first time for a couple days and would really like to find some hot young female company in the afternoon... no longtimes and no chance of overnight playing so dont want to waste time w/ tuktuk drivers bringing me from one shit spot to another. can anyone recommend some decent spots here in town to find some quality company? not a bargain hunter either so if quality costs here as many places then so be it, any locals who are up for some free beers in exchange for pointers feel free to shout out, and thx in advance friends..!

:001_Thank_You5:

Try round the station heard theirs sum st girls

:001_Thank_You5: and sum beer bars

All the bars have gone from opposite robinson have a good look round they can’t have moved far good luck

hi all, i find myself in udon thani for the first time for a couple days and would really like to find some hot young female company in the afternoon... no longtimes and no chance of overnight playing so dont want to waste time w/ tuktuk drivers bringing me from one shit spot to another. can anyone recommend some decent spots here in town to find some quality company? not a bargain hunter either so if quality costs here as many places then so be it, any locals who are up for some free beers in exchange for pointers feel free to shout out, and thx in advance friends..!

:001_Thank_You5:

The last time I was there, at the beginning of last year there was a complex of Farang orientated P4P bars opposite the Chareon Sri Complex (The large shopping mall with KFC). I believe it has moved to somewhere not far away now. Speak to the tuk tuk or samlor drivers, they should know the Farang places that are around. There are some cheap Thai style places down a small soi that have been there for years but I can't remember where. All in all it's one of the best places in the North East for farang style P4P. Here's a picture of the Charoen Sri Complex and the farang style P4P bars that are/were opposite (Sorry, only got a picture of them in the daytime before they opened but there were enough girls there at night)

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

ความจริงเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ตายแต่คนพูดความจริงอาจจะตาย                 

The truth is immortal but people who speak it aren't - Thai proverb

Karl's Thailand - My YouTube Channel

A lot of bars have opened up in Soi Irish Clock.

Just do a google search for Irish Clock Udon Thani to get the location.

Edited by thegrogmonster

A lot of bars have opened up in Soi Irish Clock.

Just do a google search for Irish Clock Udon Than to get the location.

Thats correct most of the bars moved to that area although there are others dotted around as well as a few brothels (not sure if they are open again as they were closed for a while) the Irish Clock is also a good place to stay & eat. For more up to date information.

http://www.irishclock.com/

http://www.udonmap.com/ you have to make 5 posts on the forum to gain access to the nightlife area a bit like the trusted on this site.

Al.

• 1 month later...
Thats correct most of the bars moved to that area although there are others dotted around as well as a few brothels (not sure if they are open again as they were closed for a while) the Irish Clock is also a good place to stay & eat. For more up to date information.

http://www.udonmap.com/ you have to make 5 posts on the forum to gain access to the nightlife area a bit like the trusted on this site.

Al.

Thanks for the info i migth be going to ubon on my next trip all going well with my TG ?

• 1 month later...

I live in Udon 6 months of the year, here is a couple of pointers:

The Irish Clock is a good place to stay and an even better place to eat if you start missing western food, they also serve the best pint of draught Guiness in Thailand IMHO :Clap7:

On the same soi as Irish Clock you will also find the main concentration of bars locally known as Soi Falang. Go to the far end and turn left and you are on (again locally known as) Soi Karlin. Take a right at the lights and you will find a few Thai Kareoke bars with friendly girls.

Two other places worth checking out are Mr Ts for a bit of FL fun after 11pm and if you are under 30, you will be fending the locals off with a shitty stick at the Yellow Bird.

Where's Mr T's and Yellow bird? Picked up a bird from one of those karaoke bars last night, 1000 baht + 200 baht bf for ST.

coolman, Ubon's somewhere else, near Cambodia/Laos border. Less smut than Udon.

Thats quite expensive for st

Are the price the same all across udon

Where's Mr T's and Yellow bird? Picked up a bird from one of those karaoke bars last night, 1000 baht + 200 baht bf for ST.

babydollsaddict.gif

Mr Ts is the opposite end of Soi Farang to Soi Karrin, turn right and its the first place you get to. It is owned by a gay bloke who is not as daft as he acts and will probably try to get into your pants if he fancies you. Get a songtaw to the Yellow Bird (2 mins) but its only 10/15 mins walk (or a block) from Soi Farang.

Thats quite expensive for st

Are the price the same all across udon

Yeah I was thinking that was about the top end for st but as they say: Your baht - up to you :GoldenSmile1:

Edited by udonsmiler

so how much would a girl be lt in udon? im sure it isnt the same price as pattaya

Yellpw Bird disco is part of the Charoen hotel :GoldenSmile1:

haha, I stayed at the Chareon hotel when I first arrived. Yeah I know it and Mr Tong now. Have family here, they showed me around. I haven't been to Udon since 1992.

• 3 weeks later...

im visiting udon thani for the first time aswell in december, so am i right in thinking the best soi for girlie bars is the soi where irish clock is situated? also wondering if theres any go go bars in udon thani? thanks any info guys

Few years back in Napalai hotel was big Disco name Mambo.

Still working?

Its still going strong now

im visiting udon thani for the first time aswell in december, so am i right in thinking the best soi for girlie bars is the soi where irish clock is situated? also wondering if theres any go go bars in udon thani? thanks any info guys

There is 1, called 'wolverine' and its not in amongst the main areas,Its been there since Udon has had Electric, not much action in there, not much dancing, not many punters either...but it still keeps going, would go see for yourself, sure you will stay for 1 dink, then possibly not return......yes that soi where the clock is is ok (Soi Sauce), also 'Nutty Park' has a few beer bars, but nothing like patters, so don't get your hopes up too much. :)

Al.

yes i agree with that and steve is a great host and will put you on right track

if you ask and if you have a cap that he has,nt got he would be more than willing

to take it off you for his collection on the wall

and can also give you pointers on car hire

if you need it

plus the rooms are good ,clean and bar also sells excellent food

and it is only 5 minute walk to bars and plenty places for laundry if you need that too

The last time I was there, at the beginning of last year there was a complex of Farang orientated P4P bars opposite the Chareon Sri Complex (The large shopping mall with KFC). I believe it has moved to somewhere not far away now. Speak to the tuk tuk or samlor drivers, they should know the Farang places that are around. There are some cheap Thai style places down a small soi that have been there for years but I can't remember where. All in all it's one of the best places in the North East for farang style P4P. Here's a picture of the Charoen Sri Complex and the farang style P4P bars that are/were opposite (Sorry, only got a picture of them in the daytime before they opened but there were enough girls there at night)

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG

just how i remember it

and kens bar is ok he will also help you with anything you need to know

plus plenty of falangs visit it even a guy called preben who owns the

fbi udon thani real estate business

and assies bar is just across from it

so how much would a girl be lt in udon? im sure it isnt the same price as pattaya

its your baht so make sure you barter

if you do not then you will pay the higher prices

just remember its you who pays and they will come down on their prices

just how i remember it

and kens bar is ok he will also help you with anything you need to know

plus plenty of falangs visit it even a guy called preben who owns the

fbi udon thani real estate business

and assies bar is just across from it

Only memories now....its all gone, been flattened, most bars that where there have moved around a bit, Fuzzy Kens has grown a fair bit too.

we found day and night bars were ok i dont know what time it was as we like to have a drink but around the corner we stumbled into a place with a live band and plenty of honeys we actually met up some very nice girls the next day.down the street rigt opposite the shopping centre was another place with plenty of girls. it was near our hotel across the road . hope this helps.

• 4 weeks later...

I was in Udon less than two weeks ago. Everything was as previously described. I would guess the bar with the band and the dancing was Mr Tong's. There seem to be 3 farang sois or at least one large one and two small ones. You have the soi with the Irish Clock and the Day Night complex. I had heard that referred to as Soi Irish Clock. Further down that soi is a good cheap accommodation, Top Mansion. 350 baht gets you a big bed , a clean room, television, a small fridge,air con and hot water. For 100 baht you can get 24 hours of wi-fi access. The rooms at Irish Clock are much nicer and the wi-fi is free, but there is a difference of 450 baht a night. There are some other bars in this soi also. The next two sois have small beer bars and internet shops. They are what they are. I ate at Irish Clock one night and Mojo's the next. The food in both was quite good. Steve's, next door to Mojo's was closed. This was a bar I frequented on all previous trips to Udon. I was told later that night that the owner, Steve, had suffered some tragedy and had earlier in the week taken his own life. As far as Wolverine is concerned, give it a pass. The place is so dark that they seat you using a flashlight. The dancers are rarely anything to write home about. It's just a big warehouse. I have heard that there is a bar in town with bikini clad dancers called the Full Moon Bar. I didn't get a chance to check it out. The next time I need to go to Vientiane, maybe I will.

Edited by AjarnBill

• 1 month later...

Few years back in Napalai hotel was big Disco name Mambo.

Still working?

Yes still working, was under renovation last Christmas holiday season, and opened in February of 2009. Nice disco with many pretty thai women. Highly recommended for a visit.