Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

In Udon Thani for 2 days, where to find hot company..?

sukatoro

Stayed at Chareon hotel has a disco and a karaoke bar, girls available at both places, a few free lancers at the disco and hostesses’ at karaoke bar available after closing .karaoke bar full of asian business men. Food in Chareon hotel not recommended,nice swimming pool .

Stayed a few days in irish clock guesshouse (farang owed) I can recommend the food.

A couple of bar areas not hard to find ,not far from main drag, irish clock area.

There a few GO GO bars around pretty steep prices for drinks and bar fines .Went to 3 different go go bars with my tuk tuk driver.

There is a bar disco opposite the shopping centre directly opposite kfc and pizza place, full of friendly free lancers looking to supplement their income. 1000 bht LT. But the girls I met had to leave early for work.

• 9 months later...

A GOOD BAR OWNER FOR HONEST INFO IS MERV AT THE DAY/NIGHT COMPLEX "M&M BAR" MERVS FROM AUSSIE LAND

When in Udon, it's certainly not like Pattaya (doubt if anywhere is). Quite a few small bars have opened up in and around the Soi Irish Clock over from Charoensri complex. Had a great night in the tiny bar on the north-east corner where Soi Irish Clock meets Wattana Nuwong Road, this was late one night after almost giving up.

• 3 months later...

We stayed at Charoen hotel, and were recommended to go to soi falang, and soi sow sow. Soi sow sow turned out to be very dinghy, and we were shown to an open door and a chick sitting on the floor watching tv. No thanks.

Few years back in Napalai hotel was big Disco name Mambo.

Still working?

Still going but I think it's called Rhythm bar now

• 5 weeks later...

Few years back in Napalai hotel was big Disco name Mambo.

Still working?

I also have some good memories about Mambo from a few years ago.

Another good one was Little Rock. Is that still functioning ?

href="/monthly_10_2009/post-1-125681518559.png">post-1-125681518559.png

Is the Dragon Bar (next door to the Irish Clock) still open? I've barfined from there a couple of times and they used to have a good selection of good looking girls (mainly students) and a friendly ladyboy.

dragon11.jpg

• 3 months later...

99 bar is good place to go.

i know the owner there she is great lady,has many girls,i can ask her to make your stay there great.

• 1 month later...

99 bar is good place to go.

i know the owner there she is great lady,has many girls,i can ask her to make your stay there great.

Do you mean the 99+ 1 bar close to Soi Falang or another?

• 2 months later...

Went to UT a few months back and heading there again in october.

I heard the Centara is closed for 6 months.

Irish Clock is a good choice.

What are some other choices?

OCTOBER 2011 - THE APPRENTICE ---NOVEMBER 2012 - THE REVENGE ---JUNE 2014 - THE CHALLENGE (CANX) ---JULY 2015 - THE REDEMPTION

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 3 weeks later...

Centara is closed for renovations. I would stay at the Irish Clock. The rooms are great and the food is very good. You are also very central as Nutty Park is close as is the Day Night complex. Try Oscar's massage for a good soapy - some nice girls are there.

Edited by Laoman

There's a huge night market located near the UT railway station, two in fact, on opposite sides of the road from each other. Lots of farang-style bars & restaurants all around this part of town. I've found many street hookers around these markets and near the railway station. I often used to leave my wife waiting out the front of one of the night markets after we'd had dinner and I'd leg it to the big carpark outside the railway station to get the car and drive back to pick up lazy Thai wife. As I walked to the carpark I often had girls approaching and hitting on me, thinking I was alone.

UT is OK but I prefer the ambience of nearby (30K) Nong Khai.

• 1 month later...

Top Mansion

I stayed one week at Top Mansion, room was clean, large bed, TV, MiniFridge, WIFI for 360 B. You can walk from there to the Sois of Adulyadet, even to Soi Fai Deng. The houses in Soi 2 Adulyadet are quoted with 500 B, at the one I went Mamasan did not go below 700. At Soi Fai Deng the quote was 300 B, but I did not see one lady to my liking. On the other hand, I had a very cute looking lady (with and without clothes) at Oscar massage. I think, price was 1.400. I also took one lady from the bar center next to Top Mansion for 1.000 B.

• 1 month later...

I was there recently (again) - I would strongly advise getting some dates organised online - if I relied on the bars I would have been disappointed - as it was I only got to the bars one evening as I was so busy with new dates