IGNORED

Circumcision reduces risk of herpes and HPV infection

allwet

Just don't put a baby without a say in the matter through it.

What? This is strictly your opionion and it greatly differs from millions worldwide. I'm glad I had it done as an infant! This way its forgettable. Who would want it done at 13, 16, 20 !!!??? Oh hell no!

Dont get going into childs rights (we know who supports those arguements)

...its the parents choice and is a common practice around the globe. Nuff' said.

-Badger

Edited by Badger77

There is no reliable data to suggest circumcision is better then none cut. There are a number of opinions which are (imo) based on religious grounds more than scientific grounds.

The fact is that foreskin has its ups and downs (pun intended), but my opinion is that it should be the persons choice, so if you want it cut - go ahead. Just don't put a baby without a say in the matter through it.

Fact is, you still need to have a gentlemans wash regardless of how much skin you have :GoldenSmile1:

I agree;

"so if you want it cut - go ahead. Just don't put a baby without a say in the matter through it."

I agree;

"so if you want it cut - go ahead. Just don't put a baby without a say in the matter through it."

Are you guys serious? This seems like such a clear-cut issue.

I'll try to see where you're coming from on this...since it must be painful, thats why you're saying dont put the kid through it. But man...as an infant it is forgettable! When he chooses to get one later its gonna hurt like hell, seems much better to get it done as a baby.

My 2 cents.

There is no reliable data to suggest circumcision is better then none cut. There are a number of opinions which are (imo) based on religious grounds more than scientific grounds.

The fact is that foreskin has its ups and downs (pun intended), but my opinion is that it should be the persons choice, so if you want it cut - go ahead. Just don't put a baby without a say in the matter through it.

Fact is, you still need to have a gentlemans wash regardless of how much skin you have :MonkeyFight:

Please provide a link to a reputable source saying that there is no reliable scientific evidence! Don't just give us your feelings. The OP provided a link to a summary of an article published in the NEJM (a peer reviewed scientific journal). Peer review and reputable means there is science behind it. Or is the new england journal of medicine part of some world wide religious conspiracy to rid the world of foreskins and thereby help the second coming?

Please don't use words like facts and science without backing it up with a citation and knowing your facts. Maybe you do know them, but your posting sure doesn't show it.

I got it done when I was about 3 or 4, I vaguely remember waking up in the hospital with a kind of tent over my lower body just to keep the blankets off the skin, and getting lots of jelly and ice-cream :GrinNod1: . I remember when I was in my teens and my friends would be talking about cheese and all that kind of stuff and I would be totally confused :MonkeyFight: , I had no idea what they were talking about. Some say that it makes you less sensitive and as a result sex lasts longer but I never compared times with anyone so I don't know if that is true, if anything I would say that it dulls the sensations. As for being less prone to infection all I have to say is nobody is bulletproof and everyone should rap up and wear a condom regardless of your cut or not, imagine being told you had a STD and you said to the doctor "that can't be right, I'm circumcised" no prizes for guessing what he would say. I'm not really sure why my parents wanted it done, I doubt very much it's a religious think as I'm catholic and there is no specific need for us to have it done, maybe just for hygiene.

“Who are you to judge the life I live? I know I'm not perfect -and I don't live to be- but before you start pointing fingers... make sure you hands are clean!”. Bob Marley.

CountdownClockCodes.com

• 2 weeks later...

Do you actually believe what you posted? There are numerous studies, 90% of which gave NOTHING to do with any religious related group. Even the AMA has talked about this. It's a scientific fact. It's indisputable at this point. Look it up. Even the super Liberal MSNBC has had stories on this.

Guys who are not cut and don't use a condom have a greater risk of getting and spreading most STD's and HIV.

• 3 weeks later...
Are you guys serious? This seems like such a clear-cut issue.

I'll try to see where you're coming from on this...since it must be painful, thats why you're saying dont put the kid through it. But man...as an infant it is forgettable! When he chooses to get one later its gonna hurt like hell, seems much better to get it done as a baby.

My 2 cents.

I'm not certain but I think the arguement is more about choice than pain.

RULES

1NQq.gif

There are only two types of people in the world, those who can extrapolate from incomplete data......

• 2 years later...

hi guys if you take kamagra or similar pills....does it increase your chance of the outbreak or weaken the immune system? or pills doesn't affect it at all...maybe I was drinking too much