Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

How to BBBJ/DT with out STD??

Heisenberg7008

I made the same mistake. It is just bullshit to not be careful or to act like that a raw bj is more or less harmless. I am really angry right now.

While living myself permanently in TH, I couldn't agree more on this one:" You'd be surprised how many girls don't care. As long as they don't feel sick, they won't be interested. I get chlamydia every trip... Started taking zithromax just because it's inevitable. I do bareback everything daily though so it's a hazard of doing this hobby."

• 1 month later...

I am often engaging in receiving BBBJ and have never had an issue. I am planning however to get on prep and doxypep for my upcoming trip just in case. I think doxypep is good for the standard sti and prep for hiv. However i dont plan on barebacking, just in case (you know being drunk or ripping condom with the occasional ladyboy etc)

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Bebenee said:

doxypep

Any idea where to get that in Pattaya?

Its just 200mg doxycyclin (antibiotic) taken after a risky exposure. I think it should be readily available in any pharmacy, but someone else should comment who knows patts a bit more. I buy mine in EU

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Bebenee said:

Its just 200mg doxycyclin (antibiotic) taken after a risky exposure. I think it should be readily available in any pharmacy, but someone else should comment who knows patts a bit more. I buy mine in EU

Thanks, I’m going pulse clinic to take prep, I check there

Edited by Heisenberg7008

• 3 months later...

I picked up gonorrhea on my trip last month from BBBJ, went to the clinic and got a shot and some pills. 3 weeks later, the symptoms came back. I got tested again, negative for the usual suspects. I pray I didn't pick up Mgen or something like that, I hear its a real pain to treat. I'm going to cover for everything on future trips unless the girl has a negative test for gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc. from that exact day. The risk isn't worth it in my opinion.

• Like 2

On 02/01/2023 at 05:21, hukoch said:

When I talked to Agogos, they all told me that they must do regular a test for STD. So if this is really true, then this would be very good and helping to reduce the risk of catching a STD.

Question is if it is the truth .

I refuse to believe any agogo with a 100 girls on the roster pays for monthly std screening for all of them. That would be an unrealistic added cost. No way an owner is spending a million baht a year on that. Besides, a lot of girls seem to be on 10 day contracts and jump between places more often. So that reduces the value of the testing for any one bar so to speak. The only place I know of that did this right was Devils Den.

There are new and now verified recommendations regarding doxycycline however. Taking the pills within three days after unprotected sex has a strong preventative effect. 

Edited by w1lly

On 27/04/2023 at 11:20, Hellave said:

Dont know if you still here, but I'll ask. Did it help? Sounds like a solid strategy for bbbj🙂

No dude, that’s not how it works….. if it was,  they’d sell a lot more mouthwash. Listerine claimed their mouthwash cured gonhorrea in the 1880’s. It didn’t work obviously, but I guess the rumour is as tough to kill as the gonorrhoea itself 🫢

Is there an alternative to Listerine?

My dentist, e.g., gives mouthwash before working to decrease chances. Therefore, I guess, there must be some mouthwashes existing to effectively lower the bacteria in the mouth…

Does anybody know more about it?

32 minutes ago, Rooster123 said:

Is there an alternative to Listerine?

My dentist, e.g., gives mouthwash before working to decrease chances. Therefore, I guess, there must be some mouthwashes existing to effectively lower the bacteria in the mouth…

Does anybody know more about it?

There's CloSYS Oral Breath Spray, which has stabilized chlorine dioxide in it (which is the ingredient one bloke is talking about spraying around his dick in this thread for STIs), which I'm going to try shortly and will report on results if I can remember to.

I’m a major hypochondriac. I won’t even masturbate anymore. I’m afraid I might give myself something.

– Richard Lewis

One can easily get Hsv 1 (Herpes simplex 1) from BBBJ as so many are infected without even knowing it. Just think about the number of patrons and girls that goes around and around... 

Hsv 1 can be transmitted from mouth to genitals but it will still be a Hsv 1. The problem I that it is incurable. So unless the infected person stops getting or giving BBBJ's it will spread. It's just a fact. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Going2Siam said:

One can easily get Hsv 1 (Herpes simplex 1) from BBBJ as so many are infected without even knowing it. Just think about the number of patrons and girls that goes around and around... 

Hsv 1 can be transmitted from mouth to genitals but it will still be a Hsv 1. The problem I that it is incurable. So unless the infected person stops getting or giving BBBJ's it will spread. It's just a fact. 

Important to note though that it’s only transmissible when there is a visible sore. So if your girl has a cluster of boils on her lip, move on

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, sluglyfe2014 said:

Important to note though that it’s only transmissible when there is a visible sore. So if your girl has a cluster of boils on her lip, move on

Not always visible. Can be small blisters innside of mouth or on patrons genitals. Many times the carrier don't even now she/he is infected. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Going2Siam said:

Not always visible. Can be small blisters innside of mouth or on patrons genitals. Many times the carrier don't even now she/he is infected. 

Absolutely correct - even with this aside, there is the possibility of asymptomatic shedding. Many people carry herpes viruses without knowing. 

Do clinics/pharmacies sell doxycycline? I'll first be in Tokyo, then Jakarta, then BKK and Patts. I'd love to have some on hand.

Anyone know how to get doxypep in the states? I've already got my appointment for prep.