IGNORED

How to BBBJ/DT with out STD??

Heisenberg7008

Hi guyz

as I’m going through some medical thread makes me scare a lot😭😭

Some dudes get std on their first day, some  haven’t got for like 20 years….it’s solely depends on luck

What I’m asking is?

is their any drug or antibiotics which u take regularly before to trip to improve immunity or something 

or

is their any other way to safeguard, don’t say wear condom😂 I need bbbj for sure

hope sure their a way🤞🏼
plz help guyz

@OP : look into PreP (only useful against HIV, nothing else). might give you peace of mind ; and of course super helpful (and imho mandatory) if you actually bareback. 

and listen to @funky310 , good post! 

3 hours ago, funky310 said:

take the obvious basic precautions (rinse with listerine before/after DFKing or going down on a girl

i don't think that this actually helps with anything. but if you have good / believable sources that say otherwise, i'm happy to change my mind. i read it quite regularly here on the forum. i tried looking for useful studies once and didn't find a lot. so i'm not saying you're wrong, but i think you're wrong. but maybe i'm wrong :) 

Edited by petehoax
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

13 hours ago, Heisenberg7008 said:

Hi guyz

as I’m going through some medical thread makes me scare a lot😭😭

Some dudes get std on their first day, some  haven’t got for like 20 years….it’s solely depends on luck

What I’m asking is?

is their any drug or antibiotics which u take regularly before to trip to improve immunity or something 

or

is their any other way to safeguard, don’t say wear condom😂 I need bbbj for sure

hope sure their a way🤞🏼
plz help guyz

Most STD you get via BBBJ are not that serious. Taking antibiotics before and during the trip could trigger resistance if infected and make things much worse.. 

12 hours ago, funky310 said:

Whilst it's possible to get an STI from receiving a blowie, its highly unlikely and statistically very rare. However, most medical sites and supposed experts still seem to get a thrill out of scaring people witless over miniscule statistics.

The biggies like HEP-B, HEP-C and HIV in 99% of cases can only be spread through exchange of blood, and NOT via saliva alone. So unless you have a cut or sore on your old chap AND the girl is bleeding from somewhere, you can basically rule these out.

If you believe the experts, Chlamydia and Gonorrhea can technically be transmitted via saliva, but if it was that simple, then virtually every single BM who regularly DFKs or gets a BBBJ from hundreds of BGs would have been infected many times over by now. And if they did somehow get infected, a course of modern antibiotics quickly clears those two up.

They also try to scare you that you can catch genital herpes from oral sex (i.e. oral herpes). I've never heard of a single actual case of this among friends in real life EVER. Yes, if you snog a girl who has a cold sore, you may well catch oral herpes, meaning nothing more than you will probably suffer from a 2 week cold sore every 3 - 6 months or so. Or if you bareback a girl with genital herpes, you may well catch that.

Bottom line, ask most BMs who have had hundreds/thousands of BBBJs from BGs and who DFK them or even like to drink from the furry cup (BUT WHO CONSISTENTLY RUBBER UP FOR EVERYTHING ELSE) and I'm guessing 99% of them have never caught anything more serious than a cold-sore. Don't believe the scaremongering! Just live your life and take the obvious basic precautions (rinse with listerine before/after DFKing or going down on a girl, and avoiding either of those activities if you/she has any visible signs of sores, cuts or other problems).

Enjoy!

Gonorrhea i got here i was not barebacking, so most likely came from a BBBJ.

Sorry for the bad new @Heisenberg7008 :D

8 hours ago, petehoax said:

@OP : look into PreP (only useful against HIV, nothing else). might give you peace of mind ; and of course super helpful (and imho mandatory) if you actually bareback. 

and listen to @funky310 , good post! 

i don't think that this actually helps with anything. but if you have good / believable sources that say otherwise, i'm happy to change my mind. i read it quite regularly here on the forum. i tried looking for useful studies once and didn't find a lot. so i'm not saying you're wrong, but i think you're wrong. but maybe i'm wrong :) 

This one gives some clues that it's likely to be effective

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/27998950/

Edited by KhunChang

In my experience, chlamydia is absolutely endemic amongst bar girls and you will almost certainly catch it if you raw dog enough chicks.  It's easy to treat, one dose of 1 gm azithromycin and then no unprotected sex for a week.  You can buy it OTC at any pharmacy.  It's a good idea to buy an extra dose for the girl who gave it to you.  The symptoms vary from person to person and can be so mild that many people probably don't even know that they've got it.

Gonorrhea you will definitely know if you catch, because it causes intense burning (apparently, I've never caught it).  It's slightly more involved to treat because you have to get an injection in your ass (which I have had, and it's painful), which requires a trip to the doctor. 

As mentioned above, it is possible to catch STDs through BBBJ but the risk is very low, and that's just the risk you take.

You can still catch herpes even with a condom on (if the girl has a lesion that touches you on a part that isn't covered by the condom).  However because herpes is basically not seriously harmful, it's not even included in most STD panels.

Re: HIV, according to Thai stats around 2.5% of bargirls who work in "venues" have HIV. Comparatively, various studies show 20-40% of street freelancers have HIV, which is both amazing and hard to believe, but those are the numbers put out by Thai researchers in peer reviewed journals.

Around 12% of "men who have sex with men" (which includes ladyboys) have HIV in Thailand which is substantially higher than the West.  The number goes up to 17% with ladyboy sex workers (they didn't separate between venue and street workers in that study).

As you probably know, if you are the giver rather than the receiver, the chances of HIV transmission are very low for any individual sexual encounter.  However, if the girl has another STD (primarily chlamydia) the chances of transmission go way up, because HIV can "piggyback" on the weaker STD.  So the fact that chlamydia is everywhere is actually a bigger problem than it first appears.

So, the answer is to make your own choices but understand that there is some risk involved.

Thanks alot @funky310for the detailed response…makes me cool abit, my neat trip on dec gonna be kinky so better safe than sorry

but how to check TG mouth la…it’s very embarrassing to inspect their mouth which I scare reflect in their service😂😂

@petehoaxyeah confirm gonna get Prep before one month on my trip where I stay is cost as 10x as price in Thailand…but I’m gonna do it…yeah I read it as effective again hiv with protection rate as 70% but yeah sure I’m not going to fuck with out rubber….😂😂😂

@KhunChanggonna buy dozen of listerine and shower my girls with it😂😂😂 yeah but before also I always use 

7 hours ago, FunkMaster said:

Re: HIV, according to Thai stats around 2.5% of bargirls who work in "venues" have HIV. Comparatively, various studies show 20-40% of street freelancers have HIV, which is both amazing and hard to believe, but those are the numbers put out by Thai researchers in peer reviewed journals.

i assume you refer to the study from like 2006 (that i found slightly sketchy and used definitions about "freelancers" that most here would probably disagree with)? or is there anything newer / better? 

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

13 hours ago, petehoax said:

i assume you refer to the study from like 2006 (that i found slightly sketchy and used definitions about "freelancers" that most here would probably disagree with)? or is there anything newer / better? 

I think I know the one you mean, but there are a few from that period so I'm not sure which one exactly you're referring to.

However I actually did some reading the other day but I wasn't able to find anything really recent.  But I did bookmark a bunch of interesting stats like:

https://www.tm.mahidol.ac.th/seameo/2010-41-1/20-4697.pdf  45.8% positive for street based FSW, published in 2010 but the data was collected in 2006

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4935540/  22.7% positive amongst street-based SWs vs. 2.5% positive amongst venue-based SWs (2013)

https://www.aidsdatahub.org/sites/default/files/resource/sex-work-hiv-thailand.pdf  In Bangkok in 2010, 2.5 positive in "direct" (brothel based) FSWs and 20% in "indirect" (non-brothel) FSWs

https://www.thebodypro.com/article/high-hiv-prevalence-found-among-male-partners-thai-sex-workers  17-23% of male primary partners of street based FSWs are HIV positive, via the CDC

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3242825/  17% positive amongst all transgender SWs

https://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0203294  8% of all transgender women and 15% of all men who have sex with men are HIV positive (not just sex workers!)

So the numbers are all over the place according to the definitions and sampling methodology the researchers use, and it's impossible to make apples to apples comparisons.

But, they are all uncomfortably high so a monger has to prepare as he sees fit.

There are studies done within the gay community that showed 100 mg of doxycycline daily reduced the risk of contracting syphilis, chlamydia & gonorrhea in a statistically significant way.   

The end result of the studies was to explore more as sample sizes were small.  Before I get flamed, this is a factual statement (such as the study by R. K. Bolan)

I am not a doctor, this is not medical advice, don't take medical advice from a monger board etc. etc...

Personally i avoid BBBJ while in Pats, but only cuz i hate the taste.

The only thing that would scare me STD wise would be herpes as its incurable. Most most of the time theyd be showing signs.  So far ive went my whole life without so much as a sniffle from condom free sex. But ive taken all my immunizations, will start taking prep, and try to avoid areas where girls arent regularly tested or have less cutomers.

Say what you will, but im certain, the star of a BJ bar and the Super Star of a Gogo have a huge disparity in the dicks theyve taken. The Gogo girl maybe can get 5 a nite on a busy nite as opposed to the 15 a bj girl can get.  Factor in the LLT's the super star gogo gets regularly where shes only screwing 1 guy for 2 weeks, i think ur odds are better if ur more selective. 

Edited by steelers50
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, steelers50 said:But ive taken all my immunizations, will start taking prep, and try to avoid areas where girls arent regularly tested or have less cutomers.

Apart from prep what precautions or immunisation u take?

Edited by steelers50

16 hours ago, Heisenberg7008 said:

Apart from prep what precautions or immunisation u take?

Hep A and B vaccine regiment and i recently got the HPV vaccine. That friggen hurt.

No vaccine for hep c but it is curable if detected early. Thats why herpes is my only real fear.

@steelers50did you actually ever test for herpes? around 70% of the population (slightly different depending on country) is positive for herpes (but a large part is asymptomatic), so it's quite likely that you have it already anyway... that's also the reason it's never even included in any standard STD panel cause it's kind of a waste of time / money (and will only scare the person tested). 

btw: apparently having hsv 1 makes it less likely to catch hsv 2, at least that's what my doctor told me (might be wrong?). that might be the only upside. 

@FunkMaster thx for the sources! 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4935540/ was the one i had in mind. i was referring to: 
"
In this survey, venue-based FSW includes both ‘direct’ establishments (where there are rooms on the premises to be used by FSW with clients) and ‘indirect’ establishments (FSW and clients go elsewhere once a transactional agreement is made).

Non-venue FSW include those who work in public spaces such as streets/intersections, bars, beauty parlours, parks, shopping malls and phone networks."

seems like a strange categorization with a lot of overlap. (soapie massage is obv a "direct establishment", but a random massage place might not be? a girl working in a bar is a freelancer but a girl working in a gogo isn't? and so on). 

2 hours ago, petehoax said:

@steelers50did you actually ever test for herpes? around 70% of the population (slightly different depending on country) is positive for herpes (but a large part is asymptomatic), so it's quite likely that you have it already anyway... that's also the reason it's never even included in any standard STD panel cause it's kind of a waste of time / money (and will only scare the person tested). 

btw: apparently having hsv 1 makes it less likely to catch hsv 2, at least that's what my doctor told me (might be wrong?). that might be the only upside. 

Ive had cold sores ever since childhood. Never anything in the nether regions tho. I just figured ive been lucky. Didnt think having HSV 1 mattered

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steelers50 said:

Hep A and B vaccine regiment and i recently got the HPV vaccine. That friggen hurt.

No vaccine for hep c but it is curable if detected early. Thats why herpes is my only real fear.

15 minutes ago, steelers50 said:

Ive had cold sores ever since childhood. Never anything in the nether regions tho. I just figured ive been lucky. Didnt think having HSV 1 mattered

Cold sores and HSV 1 is herpes.  You got it.  You can get HSV 1 on your face or (less commonly) on your genitals.  You could potential pass it onto a female unknowingly but going down on her.  There does not have to be visible sores for you to pass it on.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Mognam said:

Cold sores and HSV 1 is herpes.  You got it.  You can get HSV 1 on your face or (less commonly) on your genitals.  You could potential pass it onto a female unknowingly but going down on her.  There does not have to be visible sores for you to pass it on.

I was able to piece that together, but thank you. Does having HSV1 help prevent from HSV2 tho. Couldnt find anything on the net about it

1 hour ago, steelers50 said:

I was able to piece that together, but thank you. Does having HSV1 help prevent from HSV2 tho. Couldnt find anything on the net about it

Short answer……NO

Longer answer……https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/diseases/22855-herpes-simplex

6 hours ago, steelers50 said:

I can't remember where read it but I do remember reading somewhere that having HSV1 can give some sort of immunity to HSV2.  That said, do not take my word for it. It looks like vivid2 has given some information regarding your question.

A couple of vids you may find informative and amusing.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm new here so hope this is in the right spot. I prefer bareback. How likely is it that a beer girl, agogo girl or GC girl will allow you? Aside from all the precautions in regards to myself.

1 hour ago, Johnny69 said:

I'm new here so hope this is in the right spot. I prefer bareback. How likely is it that a beer girl, agogo girl or GC girl will allow you? Aside from all the precautions in regards to myself.

36.4%

and to be more helpful and less cynical: it depends on a lot of factor, not sure what answer you expect. a lot of girls will (nearly always) bareback if requested, a lot of girls will never do it.

for some it will depend on other factors (your looks, attraction, money, cleanliness, hygiene, a recent STD test etc), for others it won't. 

if you ask "hey, i don't like condoms, will you fuck me without condom" and only go with girls that will say "yes", then the answer is 100%. 

if you just roll the dice, it depends where you go and who you pick (and the factors above, as mentioned). 

so in short: your question cannot be answered, but if in doubt, 36.4% is the way to go! 

to increase your chances: either offer more money, pick very new or very experienced girls or take late night freelancers from nightclubs. imho all those groups will be somewhat more likely to allow bareback. 

Edited by petehoax
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

LOL I deserve that. I very much appreciate the answer, though, for a few reasons. Some people just automatically hate on those asking about BB, so thanks. Don't get me wrong I'd rather be safe, but never had I ever had luck with condoms. I AM trying though. I've starting trials on using different thin condoms and such. I do get tested pretty regularly. My Dr. must think I'm weird, probably. I can see through his emails!! Luckily I don't even have to ask anymore they have an online portal where you check mark some boxes and it auto appointments you at the lab.

I knew what the answer was probably, but figured I'd ask as in a Agogo, GC or Beer bar with a more professional girl it might have been an emphatic no.

5 minutes ago, Johnny69 said:

LOL I deserve that. I very much appreciate the answer, though, for a few reasons. Some people just automatically hate on those asking about BB, so thanks. Don't get me wrong I'd rather be safe, but never had I ever had luck with condoms. I AM trying though. I've starting trials on using different thin condoms and such. I do get tested pretty regularly. My Dr. must think I'm weird, probably. I can see through his emails!! Luckily I don't even have to ask anymore they have an online portal where you check mark some boxes and it auto appointments you at the lab.

I knew what the answer was probably, but figured I'd ask as in a Agogo, GC or Beer bar with a more professional girl it might have been an emphatic no.

I hate condoms too, but I am a little paranoid of hooking up with prostitutes who have hundreds if not thousands of partners.

I bring my own Trojan BareSkins as they are a decent fit for me (maybe a tad small at 53) but they are ultra thin. 

Here is a LINK to all the trojan options.

• Like 3

Thanks. I've tried Skyn those aren't bad, but still not working for me. When I get back from my vaca, before going to pattaya I'm going to try https://luckybloke.com/collections/buy-best-ultimate-condom-samplers-lube-samplers/products/buy-lucky-bloke-ultimate-not-sure-what-size-i-need-to-buy-perfect-fit-condoms

they send you a sampler pack to see what fits and feels good.

For my trip I'm going on now I brought the skyns as well as Winks. They're Japanese and supposed to be ultra thin.

I've been told (by a hard core monger) that Sagami offer the best feel but can be in short supply around Pattaya.