IGNORED

INTIMATE HOTEL

Jagaar

Just got back from Pattaya,staying at the Intimate hotel for a week. I cannot recommend it. The rooms are run down and badly need a refurb. The breakfast is awful, they do not know how to make English food, one time the burners were off and all the food was cold, another time the slide for the toast was missing and you had to dig the toast out from the bottom of the machine. The pool is great but the towels are thin and old. The bed was really hard and uncomfortable for table, and they had it rotated by 90 degrees so the duvet had no sides. The shower did not drain properly so if you took too long there was water all over the bathroom floor.  Just a few examples. Not terrible but very poorly run and badly in need of an update

• 4 months later...
On 07/07/2022 at 19:19, MattGTR said:

Thanks that's good info. I'm staying here for my 2 week trip, arriving Saturday.

1000 for 2nd girl is a bit steep, shame that I was hoping to do a couple of threesomes. Could have had a good time with a couple of them in the big jacuzzi/tub! I guess I'll have to use some short stay rooms.

Also useful to know the 20yo minimum rule too. I've been chatting to a couple of 19 year olds on TF.

Glad I can store my bag and get a shower after check out too! 👍

I thought I had breakfast included with my booking, will have to check!

I'll report back with first impressions when I arrive....

Realised I didn't update on my stay at Intimate last July.

I had a good stay here, first trip so obviously not much to compare it to in Patts, but it's what I expected for the price in East Asia.

Room size was good, bed was big, hard (OK for me). I didn't get a jacuzzi bath, just a normal bath, but I I get the weird window to the bedroom. Separate shower. The window didn't make much sense at all really, all the girls used the proper shower. I got a silhouette of a Thai girl sitting on the throne, if that's your kind of thing?

Good desk space, wardrobe, suitcase storage, bedside table for rubbers. Good aircon. Small balcony for smoking and drying clothes. My room did overlook a bar complex with live music til late. With both sets of doors/windows closed, it was *just* about faint enough to sleep.

Staff were friendly, I had lots of FLs coming and going. They always called room before and after. So issues having multiple a day. They checked ID of all girls I bought in, except for 1 (no one at desk briefly).

The door man/security was great, super friendly. Fist bump with a smile every time he sees you. He also sorted me a taxi back to the airport on my last day for 1200baht.

Pool is good, clean, good views.

Location is great, right side to get baht bus to Soi6, short walk to Buakhao and tree town. Wizard brewery next door was nice too, good food and beer but a bit pricey. Lots of natives and Koreans I'm there.

Only gripes were the slightly pushy cleaning lady, asking for tips etc. And the WiFi wasn't great, I think I was mid distance between 2 routers, both with weak signal 

I would recommend staying here. I've booked Page 10 for my next trip, let's see how they compare.

Edited by MattGTR

46 minutes ago, MattGTR said:

I had a good stay here, first trip so obviously not much to compare it to in Patts, but it's what I expected for the price in East Asia.

Room size was good, bed was big, hard (OK for me). I didn't get a jacuzzi bath, just a normal bath, but I I get the weird window to the bedroom. Separate shower. The window didn't make much sense at all really, all the girls used the proper shower. I got a silhouette of a Thai girl sitting on the throne, if that's your kind of thing?

Good desk space, wardrobe, suitcase storage, bedside table for rubbers. Good aircon. Small balcony for smoking and drying clothes. My room did overlook a bar complex with live music til late. With both sets of doors/windows closed, it was *just* about faint enough to sleep.

Staff were friendly, I had lots of FLs coming and going. They always called room before and after. So issues having multiple a day. They checked ID of all girls I bought in, except for 1 (no one at desk briefly).

The door man/security was great, super friendly. Fist bump with a smile every time he sees you. He also sorted me a taxi back to the airport on my last day for 1200baht.

Location is great, right side to get baht bus to Soi6, short walk to Buakhao and Tree Town. Wizard brewery next door was nice too, good food and beer but a bit pricey. Lots of natives and Koreans I'm there.

Only gripes were the slightly pushy cleaning lady, asking for tips etc. And the WiFi wasn't great, I think I was mid distance between 2 routers, both with weak signal 

I would recommend staying here. I've booked Page 10 for my next trip, let's see how they compare.

I agree on the hard bed and it was much too hard for my liking.  The furnishings were also a little date. Location and service were top notch.

Intimate was my hotel of choice, loved the location as it is quiet, central and reasonably priced. It is getting outdated. I stayed in 2013 and got an upgrade to the jacuzzi room. They were new then so 10 years old now. Staff very friendly and never had any bother. 

Now it's got to compete with the newer hotels like Blackwoods and Amythest which are a little more expensive but brand new. Easy choice for me.

2 hours ago, dontpanic said:

Intimate was my hotel of choice, loved the location as it is quiet, central and reasonably priced. It is getting outdated. I stayed in 2013 and got an upgrade to the jacuzzi room. They were new then so 10 years old now. Staff very friendly and never had any bother. 

Now it's got to compete with the newer hotels like Blackwoods and Amythest which are a little more expensive but brand new. Easy choice for me.

I agree , it was my go to place from 2010 ... last couple of trips myself and other regular guests I know have stayed elsewhere ( Blackwoods, Amber , Dubua ) , although I did stay there again in March , but it was only 1k a night then .. when it's 2k plus much better places to be had 

• Like 2

If it floats, flies or fucks It's probably cheaper to rent ...

On 30/04/2023 at 15:21, MattGTR said:

Location is great, right side to get baht bus to Soi6, short walk to Buakhao and Tree Town. Wizard brewery next door was nice too, good food and beer but a bit pricey. Lots of natives and Koreans I'm there.

Wow, this really takes me back to last September, my first visit to Pattaya.

Very similar experience, same opinion on the window to the bedroom, and I liked that I could open the balcony and check the concert bellow, and then close it to have it barely audible as I fell asleep. I did had a jacuzzi though, but not really interested in having one on my next visit, which ever hotel I end up in. 

Didn't had breakfast, and by what it looked like when I pass through I didn't missed much. It also gave the chance to check multiple breakfast spots across Pattaya, which I really enjoyed.

Great staff, the doorman was the best, been greeted like that every time  you arrive makes you fill almost like a star.

I thought it was a big plus that the reception would keep the id of the girls while they were in the bedroom with me.

Three things I thought could be better:

- The water bottles: it was supposed to be two a day, but sometimes the left one, sometimes two, one day none... I ended up buying some to ensure I always had water to drink in the room.

- The fridge: It was too loud. I found that if I turned its temperature down a bit it would stop making noises, but for some reason the cleaning lady would turn it back again.

- The Wifi: I ended up mostly using mobile data due to the poor wifi strength.

Finally, the bedroom decor was a little outdate, but I don't really care about it, and I have no term of comparison.

In short, I'd stay there again without a problem. Not on my next trip though, as we should never settle for the first one we get 😉

• 11 months later...

Stayed here a dozen time since 2017. Great staff and love the location. 2min walk to Avenue for breakfast and coffee. 
7/11 and Exchange around the corner. Rooms are big. Water in the shower is hot and nice. 

Yeah its a bit outdated but I prefer it over the newer hotels with smaller rooms. Never had breakfast there so cant judge that. However the pool with bar is nice.

Recall in 2019 the staff asked me to wait in the lobby what felt a bit weird. Untill after 2min all the staff showed up and started to sing happy  birthday (and they gave me cupcakes). OMG You gotta love Thailand 😉

• Like 3