Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

INTIMATE HOTEL

Jagaar

Stayed only one night due to change in entry requirments for Thailand, and no need for test n go. Got a good deal with late checkout through Agoda. Only glitch was the first room allocated the room key would not work, then the key would not operate the power. Back to reception for a new room allocation. Room was fine. Bed was good. Pool is great and deep . Balcony is more enclosed, but great for drying clothes. Have put this hotel on my short list for my next visit. Quiet at night 20220606_094813.thumb.jpg.9336f45227af7c749103f446c29512f2.jpg20220606_094750.thumb.jpg.eaa02223ca6c01713b039ab483adc936.jpg20220606_094627.thumb.jpg.53bf4c7b7565f2be4a888d0192ab2774.jpg

• Like 3

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

I've stayed there in Jacuzzi rooms a couple of times, most recently this year. I enjoy the hotel, the room is an okay size, the bed is comfortable. My only issue with it, and it would not be a common issue is that I drive to Pattaya. Parking for the hotel, and access to and from Second Road in a car is a pain in the ass. Other than that, it's a great stay. 

I like this hotel

It was the 1st hotel I stayed at in Pattaya and have been back many times. 

Gest friendly for one girl at a time. They call before sending her up and call to make sure all is good before they give back her ID. They follow the 20 or 21 year old rule so no 18 or 19 girls allowed (I don't usually go for that but just fyi) 2 girls at once 1000b for the 2nd.

The rooms facing the Avenue have small open balconies, the rooms north have closed balconies. 

The pool is nice with a nice swim up bar. Own drinks not allowed. 

The rooms are good size with a big comfortable bed. The bathroom has a big walking in shower and a separate big tub. Good selection mini bar that can be cleared if you don't want it. The in room safe is easy to use and well positioned. (hidden but easily accessible) 

The breakfast buffet was 300b, omelet chief and bacon. It's a great breakfast if you over eat otherwise many better choices. 

The lobby is large and well air-conditioned. The door man and security are very friendly and always open the door or cal the elevator. 2 elevators so wait time is minimal. They have baggage storage and allow use of facilities before or after check in/out. 

It's an older hotel but definitely service oriented. I would stay there if the price was under 1500b per night. 

Edited by Franko2018

1 hour ago, Franko2018 said:

It's an older hotel but definitely service oriented. I would stay there if the price was under 1500b per night. 

4316 bt a night for a months stay over Christmas.  I'm with you 1500 and I would of been in.

I need an edit, that price was direct with the hotel. Agoda is 1813bt. 

Edited by docbunsen
price check

I've got Intimate and LK Metropole booked for my trip in September as I can't decide between the two. Intimate is currently showing as 1009bt per night including some discounts I get. LK is showing 1095bt per night. Both through Agoda.

Im pretty sure I stayed there a few times and put my barfine bills on my room account as the hotel also owns the tim bar across the road

it was the biggest check out bill in my entire career

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/06/2022 at 19:17, Franko2018 said:

I like this hotel

It was the 1st hotel I stayed at in Pattaya and have been back many times. 

Gest friendly for one girl at a time. They call before sending her up and call to make sure all is good before they give back her ID. They follow the 20 or 21 year old rule so no 18 or 19 girls allowed (I don't usually go for that but just fyi) 2 girls at once 1000b for the 2nd.

The rooms facing the Avenue have small open balconies, the rooms north have closed balconies. 

The pool is nice with a nice swim up bar. Own drinks not allowed. 

The rooms are good size with a big comfortable bed. The bathroom has a big walking in shower and a separate big tub. Good selection mini bar that can be cleared if you don't want it. The in room safe is easy to use and well positioned. (hidden but easily accessible) 

The breakfast buffet was 300b, omelet chief and bacon. It's a great breakfast if you over eat otherwise many better choices. 

The lobby is large and well air-conditioned. The door man and security are very friendly and always open the door or cal the elevator. 2 elevators so wait time is minimal. They have baggage storage and allow use of facilities before or after check in/out. 

Thanks that's good info. I'm staying here for my 2 week trip, arriving Saturday.

1000 for 2nd girl is a bit steep, shame that I was hoping to do a couple of threesomes. Could have had a good time with a couple of them in the big jacuzzi/tub! I guess I'll have to use some short stay rooms.

Also useful to know the 20yo minimum rule too. I've been chatting to a couple of 19 year olds on TF.

Glad I can store my bag and get a shower after check out too! 👍

I thought I had breakfast included with my booking, will have to check!

I'll report back with first impressions when I arrive....

28 minutes ago, MattGTR said:

Also useful to know the 20yo minimum rule too. I've been chatting to a couple of 19 year olds on TF.

I hope it's 20 it could even be 21. Not sure now. 

Enjoy your trip and yes please update any changes to the information I posted. Last time I stayed there was in May 2019.

Looks very similar to D hotel regarding the rooftop pool. Different location of course.

I stayed here a couple of times in 2018 and enjoyed it. Great for a bloke who likes TF short times as their handling of girls coming and going is the best I've fond in Pattaya. 

Their pricing seemed to go crazy from 2019 onwards and went way out of proportion. It was miles above the going rate IMO.

I see it's now gone the other way and was cheaper than Areca when I was browsing hotels for August last week. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, BuakhaoBarry said:

Looks very similar to D hotel regarding the rooftop pool. Different location of course.

I like D hotel too. 

They have what I require but they are in a different class. 

D hotel 1 lift, none air conditioned lobby, the food is realy cheap if i had breakfast included i probably would pass.

The pool area is not serviced at d hotel so bring your own towel. Sometimes d hotel remember to give you extra pool towels by hanging them in a bag on your door. 

I like the pool at d hotel more as it's an infinite type pool at intimate it's not so. Similar pools closer to beach Rd are travel lodg close in price to d and Aqua closer in price to intimate but both have small rooms and both have super comfortable beds with pillow top mattress. 

D hotel has many benefits as 2nd girl only 300b and 18 year old and up are allowed. 

Nice size room has a wall fan and an inroom sink and a large refrigerator not a min bar. 

D hotel is great at 1000b or less. Just my opinion. 

Edited by Franko2018
Added more information.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 27/06/2022 at 09:34, Hallmark said:

I've got Intimate and LK Metropole booked for my trip in September as I can't decide between the two. Intimate is currently showing as 1009bt per night including some discounts I get. LK is showing 1095bt per night. Both through Agoda.

LK Metropole is my preferred hotel, its showing its age now but you cant beat the location. Book a pool side room, the back rooms get the noise from all the LK Metro bars.

19 hours ago, MattGTR said:

1000 for 2nd girl is a bit steep, shame that I was hoping to do a couple of threesomes. Could have had a good time with a couple of them in the big jacuzzi/tub! I guess I'll have to use some short stay rooms.

Or book a jacuzzi room at Page 10. It's not that far away. Intimate hotel is Soi 14, and Page 10 is Soi 10. To the best of my knowledge, Page 10 does not charge an extra fee for the second guest. 

As an aside, I just finished a week in a one bedroom suite with jacuzzi at Baraquda and was not charged when I had two guests in my room. 

On 08/07/2022 at 16:23, Garzan said:

Or book a jacuzzi room at Page 10. It's not that far away. Intimate hotel is Soi 14, and Page 10 is Soi 10. To the best of my knowledge, Page 10 does not charge an extra fee for the second guest. 

As an aside, I just finished a week in a one bedroom suite with jacuzzi at Baraquda and was not charged when I had two guests in my room. 

jacuzzi rooms at Page 10 are imho overpriced (by a lot). they're often 5-6k / night (and very rarely below 4.5k / night) on the hotel website and often not available on Agoda & co. 

but yes, page10 shouldn't charge for additional joiner. they may or may not enforce age limits (18-20). they didn't in the past, then changed their official policy, but based on reports it was still ok. 

baraquda afaik never charges a joiner fee, no matter how many joiners. 

• Like 2

TFMI.WTF : The home of the Thaifriendly Master Index – your invaluable guide if you use Thaifriendly in Pattaya.

Didn't bring a lady back to the Intimate, so can;t comment on how strict their policy is re 20 year olds.

However the LK Empress was very strict on the over 20 policy, even getting a calculator out at one point (nope I didn't really understand that ). It did depend on the staff on the desk as to how much attention they paid

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 months later...

Edit to add:  The water pressure in the shower at the Intimate hotel was as strong as I have had in Pattaya, so that's great.  In addition, the hot water was hot for those who aren't impressed by tepid water temperatures for showers and soaking baths.

In comparison, I am now staying at the Acqua hotel on Soi honey, and it's water pressure is a little bit less, but the hot water, when turned on full in the shower, wasn't hot enough for my tastes.  Perfect for most Thai girls though, so there is that I suppose.

I'll do a full review of Acqua on an Acqua thread when I'm finished here.

Thank for your review of Intimate hotel. I'm very close to book this hotel for a weeks time in January. But I've read a couple of bad reviews on google about room being old and moldy. I did stay for 1 night back when it just had opened, and it was very good.

What type of room did you stay in? And how was the internet?

Edited by Danjel

I've stayed there in a jacuzzi room within the last 6-9 months and did not notice that sort of issue. I'd guess that if any sort of room would be prone to mold, it would be a jacuzzi room. 

As for old, it is an older property--which also means the rooms are larger than a matchbox. As a general opinion and observation, the newer the property the smaller the room. 

I stayed there 3 or 4 years ago. hotel was nice, no issues. As a note they may charge a joiner fee for the 2nd lady you bring back to the room per day. It seem like this was 500 baht but honestly can't remember. I prefer LK Residence in that area. 

Edited by 1Tarzan
sp

13 hours ago, Danjel said:

Thank for your review of Intimate hotel. I'm very close to book this hotel for a weeks time in January. But I've read a couple of bad reviews on google about room being old and moldy. I did stay for 1 night back when it just had opened, and it was very good.

What type of room did you stay in? And how was the internet?

I picked the cheapest available on Agoda, so my assumption is just the basic one.  It had a king size bed.  No odors or bad smells, and internet connection was fine.

23 minutes ago, Pabloypablo said:

I picked the cheapest available on Agoda, so my assumption is just the basic one.  It had a king size bed.  No odors or bad smells, and internet connection was fine.

Ok, thanks. Last question 🙂. Does the room have a bum hose? Can't tell for sure on the photo's

To be honest, In all my trips to Thay, I’ve never not stayed in a hotel without a bum gun.

Maybe the Hilton or the Holiday Inn don’t have them, but all of the middle tier ones do for sure!