Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

View Talay 5D studio for rent in Jomtien

CampariO

17 minutes ago, davidge said:

I think you might be confusing it with View Talay Residence 5.

View Talay 5 is in Jomtien behind the Avalon Beach Resort.

Yes you are right, seeing Pattaya Park close threw me, The one I thought it was is VT 3

7 minutes ago, splitpin said:

Yes you are right, seeing Pattaya Park close threw me, The one I thought it was is VT 3

There are LOTS of View Talays :) Easy to get them mixed up.

"Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans."

So remember to “Enjoy every sandwich”

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/07/2023 at 09:31, davidge said:

There are LOTS of View Talays :) Easy to get them mixed up.

right! BTW, where is VT 4? (not VT Residence 4, which is Jomtien soi 5)

1 minute ago, filipef said:

That’s the only one I don’t know. I don’t think it was ever built??

3 hours ago, davidge said:

That’s the only one I don’t know. I don’t think it was ever built??

If there was not a VT Residence 4, i would say number 4 was avoided because of bad luck (for chinese, for example)

9 hours ago, filipef said:

Where is VT5 A and B? Same same.

Next to VT5D is a large empty plot. Maybe VT4 / VT5A/B was supposed to be built there and then something happened.

• 5 months later...
On 11/11/2022 at 16:23, CampariO said:

I have just been informed by the tenant of the unit next door that he may need to end the contract earlier. Condo 1 will probably be available on December 20th. Hopefully I'll know more on November 20th.

Rent will be 15000 Baht per month for 1 year contract, 18000 Baht per month for 2-11 month, 25000 Baht for 1 month.

Other description same as the unit above:

Completely remodelled studio, 48 sqm, 6th floor. Only 300 m walk to Jomtien beach.

Pattaya side (cool). Large communal swimming pool.

To Baht bus walk 1 minute, close to Foodmart and airport bus station.

Beach access via security key card.

Pool side restaurant, convenience store, laundry, cafes and bistros located on the ground floor.

No pets, no smoking allowed.

624153372_VT5D1a.thumb.jpg.dc1e98255b30b8fe6c95c605c68e9d39.jpg

1137674641_VT5D1b.thumb.jpg.cdcf49ce865647379e7621e2f345db60.jpg

1950426162_VT5D1c.thumb.jpg.c6c8ecad7e0b90da57fed4a0298c7230.jpg

836770078_VT5D1d.thumb.jpg.2a83c5bc4cb6167e1ebff3d65dff1abe.jpg

275464348_VT5D1e.thumb.jpg.ec40314d0a8e194955f514e6cc7f13ef.jpg

257202984_VT5D1f.thumb.jpg.70541631068870b8a404b80f1ce694bc.jpg

Available from 3rd of March, rent is 17000 Bt/month for 1 year contract (minimum), discount possible.

3 hours ago, CampariO said:

Available from 3rd of March, rent is 17000 Bt/month for 1 year contract (minimum), discount possible.

Just over a year and rent went up more than 10%, cool.

Wait till people find out prices have risen everywhere in the last 2 years.  

good looking unit , appreciate anyone brave enough to share an availabilty in this venue where it’s sure to be picked apart. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Billy Shears said:

Just over a year and rent went up more than 10%, cool.

The average rent in VT5 is still lower than the asking price in 2016 (408 Bt/sqm at 48 sqm =19584 Bt) and about same level as 2018 (335 Bt/sqm = 16080 Bt).VT5.thumb.jpg.0be993899ec9a673fc233fd2dd92d617.jpg

Since 2016 the accumulated inflation was 9 %. 

I think that my asking price (I mentioned discount is possible) is still a good deal.

Edited by CampariO
  • Thanks 2

^^^^  I don't want to threadfuck, but thanks for details of recent history pricing. I'm in VT2A and hear so many conflicting accounts of rental prices in my block. If owner and tenant are happy with price, then there is a deal.

5 minutes ago, penboy said:

^^^^  I don't want to threadfuck, but thanks for details of recent history pricing. I'm in VT2A and hear so many conflicting accounts of rental prices in my block. If owner and tenant are happy with price, then there is a deal.

Median rent price in VT2 is 261 Bt/sqm. The real value depends of course on the floor, size (larger units usually get a lower price/sqm), whether it is building A or B , season and of course the quality of furnishing.

https://www.thailand-property.com/condo/3326/view-talay-2

Edited by CampariO
  • Like 1

Beautiful remodelling job…lovely unit - a credit to the OP. 17,000 with the opportunity for a bit of negotiation at the margins looks reasonable to me 👍

• Like 2

On 04/08/2023 at 08:58, CampariO said:

Next to VT5D is a large empty plot. Maybe VT4 / VT5A/B was supposed to be built there and then something happened.

No sign of anything going on in that empty plot.  Doesn't seem to have easy beach access and is quite narrow, can't see any more VT buildings being constructed as the newer style is more like Copacabana/Riveria these days and they still have heaps of unsold rooms in VT7 and VT8.  Can't see the owners in VT2A being particularly happy if they built anything tall on that plot, any anything below level 10 would have no view whatsoever.

As a result the area around VT5D is really quiet!

This section of the forum has stricter guidelines as regards discussion as it’s a Buy/Sell section. Any wider discussion can be had anywhere else on the forum. Several posts have strayed from this. Posts should only be direct questions about this unit. Please let’s keep to that.

(the guidelines are posted at the top of this section).

Thanks.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Now rented for 17000 with a 6 month contract.

• Like 3