Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Pretty Thai Caddies

Noble Design

4 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

Come on mods…this is obviously a troll bullshit thread….should be called maybe “Thai models dress as caddies”

this is what I normally get

image.jpeg.bd4c44b7f45f0d18e1be5bb970fd192e.jpeg

You need to up your game. 55555

8 minutes ago, keepitfun said:

Come on mods…this is obviously a troll bullshit thread….should be called maybe “Thai models dress as caddies”

pay more Baht you will get the models but seeing as you must be a Cheap Charlie like me what more can we expect 5555

• Haha 2

What a great thread, so glad I brought my golf clubs with me. I do have some questions. It was hinted earlier that caddies might be up for hanging out after. Anybody have a percentage on this? Assuming you're a good dude that behaves himself would you put it at highly likely, unlikely, or YMMV? 

Does each golfer in the group get their own caddy? Do you get to pick your caddy or is she assigned? I saw a pic with a caddy that had a beer in her cart, are they allowed to knock back a few with you? This would certainly help in the getting them to hang out with you later area. What is standard fee/tip for these girls?

I'm in Pattaya, btw, and can't wait to hit the links next week!

On 01/06/2022 at 18:56, VegasRob said:

What a great thread, so glad I brought my golf clubs with me. I do have some questions. It was hinted earlier that caddies might be up for hanging out after. Anybody have a percentage on this? Assuming you're a good dude that behaves himself would you put it at highly likely, unlikely, or YMMV? 

Does each golfer in the group get their own caddy? Do you get to pick your caddy or is she assigned? I saw a pic with a caddy that had a beer in her cart, are they allowed to knock back a few with you? This would certainly help in the getting them to hang out with you later area. What is standard fee/tip for these girls?

I am not a golfer (anymore), but I have dated two TG caddies.

Each course may have its own rules, however the ones I know told me this.

Each golfer must have their own caddie. You get what you get unless you reserve a certain girl prior to your round.

My girls indicated they would drink on occasion but if they were ever caught they could get a suspension or fired.

They were not allowed to date their customers.

The better looking one told me her tips ranged from 300-2000 baht. 

She indicated they would normally get 400 baht more if their assigned golfer won (unsure how this worked).

This was only what they told me, so I could be off basis.

One worked at a course near Silver Lake and one was at a course in Pathum Thani (NW of Bangkok).

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, LASportsNut said:

Each golfer must have their own caddie. You get what you get unless you reserve a certain girl prior to your round.

My girls indicated they would drink on occasion but if they were ever caught they could get a suspension or fired.

She indicated they would normally get 400 baht more if their assigned golfer won (unsure how this worked).

One worked at a course near Silver Lake and one was at a course in Pathum Thani (NW of Bangkok).

Most of that sounds like what I have learned over the years.  Although having never tried to date one I don't know if that is banned. 

On tips my experience has always been 300 baht for showing up and being there with the bag.  If I like the job she does I'll tip 500 baht.  I don't tip more if I get birdies or win the comp because why tip less if I sucked that day?  It isn't their fault if I can't putt that day.  😄

1 hour ago, LASportsNut said:

I BF a girl from a beer bar a few nights ago, told me she used to be a caddy. Can't remember why she said she stopped. Think I drank too much. She said she wanted to caddy for me, probably not allowed. Gonna try and play Khao Kheow on Wednesday.

1 hour ago, madmike said:

Most of that sounds like what I have learned over the years.  Although having never tried to date one I don't know if that is banned. 

On tips my experience has always been 300 baht for showing up and being there with the bag.  If I like the job she does I'll tip 500 baht.  I don't tip more if I get birdies or win the comp because why tip less if I sucked that day?  It isn't their fault if I can't putt that day.  😄

Ya, I am sure they told me their normal just to make it more normal.  555

On 01/06/2022 at 16:29, keepitfun said:

Please do us a favor and tell us where this course is... so we can avoid it like the plague!

On 01/06/2022 at 18:56, VegasRob said:

Like @LASportsNutmentioned earlier, you can book the caddies if you know their numbers. All caddies have their own ID number so you can ring up the course and tell them who you want etc. Most of the time the caddies would give out their Line ID so you can direct book with them.

As for drinking well the caddies are going to be discreet around the main buildings but once you're on the vast green away from others, who's going to be policing them for drinking right? If you and your caddy hit it out well (and I don't mean hitting the golf) you might be in for a treat behind some bushes.

3D & 2D CAD Design Services : https://noblecad.wixsite.com/noble-design

FB @NobleCAD

Background4.png

On 01/06/2022 at 02:29, keepitfun said:

Four caddies for two players? Is one your Fore(skin) caddy and the other the (ball)Bag handler?

6 hours ago, Halfaboy said:

Real caddies....

I don't doubt it.  I have seen some drop dead gorgeous caddies over the years.  And I'm sure after hours they are still women. 

• Like 2

On 01/06/2022 at 21:56, VegasRob said:

I had one offer to hang out after golf once but I had plans in place  already with another girl waiting to see me that evening 

I hadn't exactly seeked it out but was a bit shocked to get the offer from the caddy.

I suppose if you really went to town on the flirting you would increase your chances but I would say less than 10% of the caddies are interested in getting some Farang cock 

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

• 2 weeks later...

Perhaps some prefer their caddies to be more top heavy to better balance themselves when carrying those heavy golf bags:

FB_IMG_1657016465803.jpgFB_IMG_1657016467940.jpgFB_IMG_1657016486800.jpgFB_IMG_1657016496232.jpgFB_IMG_1657016516899.jpg

FB_IMG_1657063041019.jpgFB_IMG_1657063032317.jpgFB_IMG_1657063024973.jpgFB_IMG_1657063055041.jpgFB_IMG_1657063064364.jpgFB_IMG_1657063092645.jpgFB_IMG_1657063072369.jpg

Latest caddies from Summit Windmill and their numbers for those interested to book them:

FB_IMG_1657063132648.jpgFB_IMG_1657063134997.jpgFB_IMG_1657063137095.jpgFB_IMG_1657063139960.jpgFB_IMG_1657063142476.jpg

Caddies goofing around:

FB_IMG_1657063286982.jpg

FB_IMG_1657063155884.jpgFB_IMG_1657063203989.jpgFB_IMG_1657063246094.jpg

FB_IMG_1657063347350.jpgFB_IMG_1657063359746.jpgFB_IMG_1657063365675.jpgFB_IMG_1657063372173.jpg

• Like 2

3D & 2D CAD Design Services : https://noblecad.wixsite.com/noble-design

FB @NobleCAD

Background4.png