Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Great test match underway in Aus....bowlers in top...Oi Oi Oi

keepitfun

India set 328 to win last day of the series in Brisbane .

Might be a problem with the weather tomorrow , but been a good series and would like to see a winner .  

Mikeyboy

Maybe a little late on the declaration but this team of Indian newbies are fighting like crazy for the adulation of the billion.   Could go any of 4 ways.

A draw or Aussie win I'd bet. Getting over 300 on a pitch with developing cracks will be difficult. 

Been a great set of matches...

Here we go again, India attempting to bat the day out, (or make the runs which looks very difficult)

Big difference is the pitch, its breaking up. Currently 54-1.

This will be interesting!

Personally I was so happy to see india win the last test.

The australian cricket team have been arrogant pricks for years.

Over rated motherfuckers. No one will be watching cricket in 10 years

• Like 1

12 Pints in Know it all

Well, that wasn’t what I expected.   Well played.  Great series.     Most tests could have gone either way 

Just now, Mr Wombat said:

Um ok then.   Jump on a plane mate.

Nathan Lyon GOAT

Are you serious. I could beat him at marbles

• Like 1

12 Pints in Know it all

Just now, keepitfun said:

Um ok then.   Jump on a plane mate.

I am in brisbane - where do you want me to go

12 Pints in Know it all

I think you can come to Melbourne.   We have good coffee??

I think you can come to Melbourne.   We have good coffee??

Or he could put his hand up for the next tour of India:wink:

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

2 minutes ago, Mr Wombat said:

Me too but I think that cricket will survive. My interest in cricket has really waned out the last 20 or so years, starting when Steve Waugh became captain, then Gilchrist came along and I liked it a little more, now the current lot are too up themselves...especially Nathan Lyon who I was so happy to see him not getting his 400th wicket today. Clearly he is a great bowler but I just do not like him.

2 minutes ago, gentleenforcer said:

Me too but I think that cricket will survive. My interest in cricket has really waned out the last 20 or so years, starting when Steve Waugh became captain, then Gilchrist came along and I liked it a little more, now the current lot are too up themselves...especially Nathan Lyon who I was so happy to see him not getting his 400th wicket today. Clearly he is a great bowler but I just do not like him.

I love cricket. but the australian team has got so arrogant they are hard to love.

Give me boonie, warnie, lillee and marsh. They were all good guys.

Look at warner - what a tool

• Like 1

12 Pints in Know it all

1 minute ago, Mr Wombat said:

I love cricket. but the australian team has got so arrogant they are hard to love.

Give me boonie, warnie, lillee and marsh. They were all good guys.

Look at warner - what a tool

Don't forget Thommo and Border !!

Ponting was ok but pup was a wanker

Still is 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, keepitfun said:

Ponting was ok but pup was a wanker

You beat me to it !

1 hour ago, Mr Wombat said:

Nathan Lyon GOAT

Are you serious. I could beat him at marbles

1 hour ago, Mr Wombat said:

I think you are wrong , re. watching cricket ,      Most sides have a bit of arrogance about them , its part of the make up of top sports teams , although certain individuals abuse the privilege . 

Fair play to India for winning the series .  Tim Paine will regret the " wait til Brisbane " comment .

I was going to say Mr Average Nathan Lyon should now shut up , is there a replacement lined up for him ?

Mikeyboy

Edited by mikeyboy
add

2 hours ago, Mr Wombat said:

This is the sort of comment one has come to expect from a member of the proletariat who has failed to grasp the intrinsic subtlety of a gentleman's game played in it's finest form.

:P

Edited by froddo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

www.sugarcanemafia.com

One of the few joys of my life in UK has been watching this fabulous series overnight.  Best series I have ever watched, even the Adelaide oval test was a blinder, India leading first innings and being skitled, Kholi worlds best batsman deserting. Then the MCG!

Indians came over as charming, most great sports teams are built on circle the wagons, everyone is against us victimhood, arrogance, intimidation of officials think Oakland As, all top football whether Soccer, rugby, American football, NFL whatever.

The facing down the fabulous Cummins, Hazlewood, Starc combo demands respect, add the dreadful catch dropping and wicketkeeping of both sides, the return of Steve Smith as the worlds best batsman, the DRS system that made the series (without which Australia would have won the series by tea time at the SCG).

Compared to the soccer VAR which has shown the players are too cute for even slow motion replays and the few honest ones who do not dive get nothing, DRS is fabulous and supports and protects and educates the umpires.

Add the great stadia with some fans, I can even watch Big bash every morning to get my sunshine fix even if it is a cut price IPL.

India deserve a go against NZ asap to keep my sunshine coming.

• Like 2

Who said it was an inexperienced, injured, young, abandoned Indian side @#$% specially after they lost the 1st one all out for 36 only. A team massively struggling with injuries and running without a regular captain. Phewww

What a fierce fighting sprit, that was displayed by the tourist.... This Indian team deserves an ovation!

• Like 2

7 hours ago, simon46 said:

One of the few joys of my life in UK has been watching this fabulous series overnight.  Best series I have ever watched, even the Adelaide oval test was a blinder, India leading first innings and being skitled, Kholi worlds best batsman deserting. Then the MCG!

Indians came over as charming, most great sports teams are built on circle the wagons, everyone is against us victimhood, arrogance, intimidation of officials think Oakland As, all top football whether Soccer, rugby, American football, NFL whatever.

The facing down the fabulous Cummins, Hazlewood, Starc combo demands respect, add the dreadful catch dropping and wicketkeeping of both sides, the return of Steve Smith as the worlds best batsman, the DRS system that made the series (without which Australia would have won the series by tea time at the SCG).

Compared to the soccer VAR which has shown the players are too cute for even slow motion replays and the few honest ones who do not dive get nothing, DRS is fabulous and supports and protects and educates the umpires.

Add the great stadia with some fans, I can even watch Big bash every morning to get my sunshine fix even if it is a cut price IPL.

India deserve a go against NZ asap to keep my sunshine coming.

Agree with all you say excluding the IPL Big Bash baseball rubbish .

Test series like these will be remembered years down the line , a proper sporting contest , where as 20/20 crap nobody can remember who won yesterdays match , even if they cared .

Mikeyboy

Edited by mikeyboy
  • Like 3

Bit of soul searching for the Aussies.  

Past captains would have had some part time spinners having a pot after tea to change things up.  May have helped, sticking to the knitting did not.

Bygone experts who said Paine declared too late were shown to be very wrong.

Great set of  matches

Edited by keepitfun

In India, we really Live cricket. While watching this match with my friends, we also remember old Aussie team of 90's , Boon , Marsh, Vaugh, G Mathews, border, M Huges, McDermott, Healy. Sorry for Spelling mistakes. But that was amazing Aussie team, almost won all series.