Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Great test match underway in Aus....bowlers in top...Oi Oi Oi

keepitfun

Low scoring but hard fought test match between first and third ranked international teams in Adelaide.  

Day and night test match, pink ball, covisolation.....what more could you ask

First time all players in an innings have been dismissed in single figures....sorry India...not sorry.

F32BCDED-B710-4175-8870-F2C519401FBD.thumb.jpeg.205c2f49a7af52e372e6ac5a179903d1.jpeg

Merry Xmas Virat... have a pleasant flight home 5555

image.png.6eb5df3c4b99a4189996c2a21d8f14af.png

3 hours ago, keepitfun said:

Low scoring but hard fought test match between first and third ranked international teams in Adelaide.  

Day and night test match, pink ball, covisolation.....what more could you ask

First time all players in an innings have been dismissed in single figures....sorry India...not sorry.

F32BCDED-B710-4175-8870-F2C519401FBD.thumb.jpeg.205c2f49a7af52e372e6ac5a179903d1.jpeg

How the "mighty" have fallen , although its only a single match .

Must admit that Kohli does give off a huge whiff of arrogance :D    Sport does become a great leveler and India are not a great touring side .

Should post this in the sports section i would say and get more reaction ..

Mikeyboy

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, mikeyboy said:

Should post this in the sports section i would say and get more reaction ..

Cheers...have asked to move

Melbourne boxing day test started in front of 25,000 fans ,  which i guess is about 1/4 full , so great to get spectators back in .    Australia unchanged , Rahane stand in Indian skipper

Bowlers on top again  sounds like .   I like lowish scoring matches , far more interesting .

Edited by mikeyboy
addition

Australia looking down the barrel now .

Level scores and six down in 2nd innings  ,  Rahane's ton should be the match winner for India , but you never know .

Mikeyboy

Not looking good but I must as it’s more interesting than two innings of 500 each.

New boy green to the cause.

It once again exposed the fragility of the Australian top order. They strutted around like world beaters on the back of their bowlers after the last test and now a reality check and I just hope that the selectors man up and pick a team on form this time. My old man always said that it was harder to get out of the Australian team than get into it. I hope they dig in today and give India something to chase, as @keepitfun said, Green must stand up and make a name for himself today.

• Like 2

image.png

5 minutes ago, Jebb said:

It once again exposed the fragility of the Australian top order. They strutted around like world beaters on the back of their bowlers after the last test and now a reality check. I just hope that the selectors man up and pick a team on form this time. My old man always said that it was harder to get out of the Australian team than get into it. I hope they dig in today and give India something to chase, as @keepitfun said, Green must stand up and make a name for himself today.

Will be a really interesting morning session today.

• Like 2

On 28/12/2020 at 20:02, Jebb said:

It once again exposed the fragility of the Australian top order. They strutted around like world beaters on the back of their bowlers after the last test and now a reality check and I just hope that the selectors man up and pick a team on form this time. My old man always said that it was harder to get out of the Australian team than get into it. I hope they dig in today and give India something to chase, as @keepitfun said, Green must stand up and make a name for himself today.

David Warner back in and Burns out for 3rd test  ,  even though Warner may not be 100% fit .   I think its the right move .

My thoughts are you always go for your proven players , and Australia have nearly always struggled recently when Steve Smith hasn't scored big runs .   La Champagne is also proving reliable .  

Australia have a world class bowling attack , but that's no good without their batters posting decent runs on the board.

Mikeyboy

3rd test   Australia 338   India  96/2

Steve Smiths 130 and La Champagne's  90 get Australia up to a reasonable score .  New boy Will Puvovski makes 60 on debut .    The rest contributing nothing must be a big concern ,    Aussie seamers will probably bowl them back into the game though .      

Mikeyboy   

Hope so.   With those 3 innings the rest are rubbish.  I’ll give Warner one to warm up but the rest ....bleah 

Watching now, currently 163 -4 . New ball available in 7 overs. 

This could be anything from 220 to 350. Great test match!

• Like 3

If we have a lead of around 100 runs from the 1st innings we should be in a very good position to win this test match.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, thegrogmonster said:

If we have a lead of around 100 runs from the 1st innings we should be in a very good position to win this test match.

India  244  all out .  Poor discipline  with 5 of their top six getting to 20 and nobody getting more than 50 , add in 3 run outs and you end up with an under par score .  Should cost them the test match .  Pat Cummings outstanding .       

Aus. 103-2  2 nd innings , usual suspects doing the scoring  ,  so lead of 200 is a very healthy position 

Mikeyboy 

• Like 2

Ahhhh a return to normalcy...Steve Smith getting a century and on his way to another.   These are the days my friend.

Just need a few others to join in......I’m looking at you Wade.

It looked like a declaration at tea, good decision, or should we have piled on another 50 runs?

If the Indians make it to close with less than 2 down, could the unthinkable happen?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, goodtimesonly said:

It looked like a declaration at tea, good decision, or should we have piled on another 50 runs?

If the Indians make it to close with less than 2 down, could the unthinkable happen?

I’ve not looked at the stats but surely it would be the best ever chase on Sydney on day five.   Fingers crossed

It’s a shame green got out.  I think Payne would have been sympathetic to his chase to 100.   

Dickhead spectators wasted a couple of overs before tea

Not sure what the spectators said, but if it was racist they are probably in supermax prison by now.

Best chase at SCG 288.

My guess, India fall 120 short!

1 minute ago, goodtimesonly said:

Not sure what the spectators said, but if it was racist they are probably in supermax prison by now.

Best chase at SCG 288.

My guess, India fall 120 short!

Latest unconfirmed is that an Indian nearby spectator defended them....they were just giving him shit for bad  bowling.    If racist no good for sure but if he’s whinging because he’s a shit bowler then shame on him.

• Like 2

Well, well, didn't expect a draw, especially after Rahane went early, game on for Brisbane!

2 minutes ago, goodtimesonly said:

Well, well, didn't expect a draw, especially after Rahane went early, game on for Brisbane!

Me neither ,  was set up for Lyon on a fifth day pitch .   

Mikeyboy 

• Like 2

Catches win matches! What a Paine

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

www.sugarcanemafia.com

4th test Brisbane 

Australia 274/5  at stumps 

Australia win toss and bat , openers last usual 5 minutes  and then La Champagne and Smith settle the innings as usual against India second team bowlers , helped by some dropped catches  .    Middle order contribute this time round .    

Wonder why so many players are not available at the moment ?   Sri Lanka , S Africa  also have real selection problems . 

Mikeyboy