IGNORED

Route 66 Diner

Rick Blaine

A good all beef hot dog is next to impossible to find here in Pattaya that's been my experience.

When I was working for a local Meat Company in San Francisco we distributed four or five different types of all beef hot dogs and we sold quite a few. We were contacted by Vienna sausage in Chicago they wanted to come out and do a sampling of their product for our customers.

The problem was their product wholesale was about $0.30 a pound more no way would our customers be able to absorb that difference in cost. I've always been convinced that any hot dog that's all beef won't be any better than the next that's all beef doesn't matter who makes it. 

Well I learned that's not the case we had all our customers come in try the product many different varieties of the Vienna product despite The increased cost most of them are sold on the product and I must say I've never tasted a better all beef product. When I was managing Secrets I had a few customers it would come in from Chicago and bring me hot dogs from Vienna I sure miss them.

Again this is only my opinion

• Like 1

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1:
At Babydolls we are serious about fun

babydollsaddict.gif

Called in a take away order to Route 66 from the observation room after my shot at Central Festival.

I had the Rueben.

Rueban.jpg 

TW the chicken fried steak.

ChickFriedSteak.jpg

Daughter the chicken parmesan.

ChickParm.jpg

Little guy the Salisbury steak.

Salisbury.jpg

7 hours ago, Tchiowa said:

Was that in the tenderloin ?

South of Market Bryant Street near the Cop shop

I have to keep reminding myself its a job :GoldenSmile1: