IGNORED

Rent agreement to cancel

jorgethepussylover

Hello I say to you my problem possible can say to me advice.

2012 I buy property to Height Holding. Condo make for me rental agreement complete 2022.

January company complete registration and say to me change name / Chanote to Jorge.

March Jorge visit Pattaya and pay money sign paper to change name.

March Corona hit pattaya.

June Jorge write to height holding ask what happen my chanote I not receive. Height Holding reply say problem to bank slow because Corona give to company small time and company reply to Jorge with answer.

Today I receive email to company say to me rental agreement cancel because slow to change name / chanote to Jorge.

What can I do. Before I say to myself because Corona and bad business to rent hotel I think this problem can become and rental company make to cancel agreement for excuse. Now today this happen. Can I win to lawyer? Can I sell to not disaster price. Before Corona sale price possible 1.5m baht. Now? 

Now I can need to receive Chanote IMMEDIATE!!!! Possible more easy Jorge make trip to Pattaya? BUt I think possible Pattaya still not full speed to corona?

Thank you to help my story.

• Haha 1

They call me ROBINHOOD, captain TEAM FARANG!

3 minutes ago, Edge said:

Sounds like Jorge fcukity fcuked.   :Circle_Sharks:

Yes I think same. Now I say to myself only want Chanote and sell to 50%. Now I am prepare for 0% but I can wait 12 hour possible thailand open business and receive email.

I think:

1%: Height holding say to me all big mistake not problem. Same same

75% Sorry Rent to agreement become cancel please accept key and go to fuck off go make rent to myself or can sell what you want do.

24% lose 100% condo receive zero baht.

Edited by jorgethepussylover

48 minutes ago, jorgethepussylover said:

Can I win to lawyer? Can I sell to not disaster price. Before Corona sale price possible 1.5m baht. Now? 

If it were me I would talk to a lawyer that specializes in Thai real estate.  And I would do it as soon as possible.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vivid2 said:

If it were me I would talk to a lawyer that specializes in Thai real estate.  And I would do it as soon as possible.  

He's not here so not exactly easy to do.

17 minutes ago, Edge said:

He's not here so not exactly easy to do.

100%

Now I receive email and make to reply after receive reply from height holding I can make decision to visit thailand. Have 6 week holiday but if thailand remain 50% open and not receive chanote can not sell also 14 day quarantine.

1. require Chanote ASAP

2.receive reply to height holding

3. make decision to make holiday pattaya

3 minutes ago, jorgethepussylover said:

100%

Now I receive email and make to reply after receive reply from height holding I can make decision to visit thailand. Have 6 week holiday but if thailand remain 50% open and not receive chanote can not sell also 14 day quarantine.

1. require Chanote ASAP

2.receive reply to height holding

3. make decision to make holiday pattaya

Thailand is closed you cannot come.

In theory you could appoint a Lawyer and give them Power of Attorney to act for you, but in practice I doubt it would be worth the trouble for the result you might get.

Persevere with the emails.

Just now, Edge said:

Thailand is closed you cannot come.

In theory you could appoint a Lawyer and give them Power of Attorney to act for you, but in practice I doubt it would be worth the trouble for the result you might get.

Persevere with the emails.

Thank you.

I think same now I can accept defeat because corona company not receive client to rent and look to legal street to cancel agreement. Now today can only make to pray with budha to receive Chanote and make sale 50% price.

Only can pray to receive chanote not all to lose if receive.

1 minute ago, jorgethepussylover said:

Thank you.

I think same now I can accept defeat because corona company not receive client to rent and look to legal street to cancel agreement. Now today can only make to pray with budha to receive Chanote and make sale 50% price.

Only can pray to receive chanote not all to lose if receive.

I can only suggest that you send an email to Magna Carta (attention Tony Justice) explaining your situation and ask if he can help you.  https://magnacarta.co.th/

I've no idea if that's a good idea or not, but perhaps if you're willing to pay a few thousand Baht he could get your Chanote and perhaps help you dispose of it.  :Dunno1:

4 minutes ago, Edge said:

I can only suggest that you send an email to Magna Carta (attention Tony Justice) explaining your situation and ask if he can help you.  https://magnacarta.co.th/

I've no idea if that's a good idea or not, but perhaps if you're willing to pay a few thousand Baht he could get your Chanote and perhaps help you dispose of it.  :Dunno1:

Thank you I look for lawyer to real estate. I can give small time to response for Height Holding after this can look finish sale.

But important to me: When Thailand can open because I like say to girlfriend Jorge need trip for thailand make sale and girlfriend not come . Possible small good can become from corona situation for Jorge.

• Sad 2

Okay now I receive the email update from builder.

Say to me now receive tt3? from bank and can procede to ownership transfer also manager schedule meeting to my situation.

I think for me okay this possible good and can receive chanote I pray! this not 100% bad also I think to rent agreement they ignore to my question and I not receive solution from builder.

Possible Budha can help! Stay to the tune.

Mr. Edge my old friend thank you for magna carta. I can wait possible one week for see if builder can receive Chanote and make complete to fix problem for rent. Also I can not receive to many help because 14 day quarantine border close. Possible August 1 can become change for tourist if this time arrive and not receive rental solution I can contact Magna Carta and arrive to Thailand.

• Sad 2

@Edge can you fill me in on the jist of the thread  in a few sentences non Jorge 

Is he in a rent to buy arraignment.

Edited by talung66

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

5 minutes ago, talung66 said:

@Edge can you fill me in on the jist of the thread  in a few sentences non Jorge 

Is he in a rent to buy arraignment.

Not certain, but I assumed he had bought with a guaranteed rent income (new Nordic style) hadn't yet received Chanote and seller has cancelled the rental promise due to Covid/Force Majeure.

I assume the build is complete.
He did say Fire Sale 50% if you're really interested.  :Laugh1:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Edge said:

Not certain, but I assumed he had bought with a guaranteed rent income (new Nordic style) hadn't yet received Chanote and seller has cancelled the rental promise due to Covid/Force Majeure.

ok that makes sense now.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Ask a silly question and i'll leave a silly answer  

Would have been easier if you googled it yourself.    

Thanks spelling and grammar checkers for being a ?%6433%#E

Quote if you expect a reply.  

THE THING ABOUT COMMON SENSE IS THAT IT'S THAT NOT COMMON                                                                        

IT'S NOT ROCKET SURGERY       quote from Anna Nicole Smith.

On 18/07/2020 at 08:32, Edge said:

Yes this 100% correct.

Condo complete 2018 and 2019 December can make to registration. March 2020 i complete paper also make to complete payment to utility and electric. Say to me 1-2 month complete and can receive chanote. Now because Corona come to play March 2020 chanote become more slow to receive. Now rent to company say to me chanote slow now violate contract and end contract to rent for me.

Same nordic but for me height holding arcadia

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

One can only wish Jorge Good-Luck !

The inability to find renters, with the current situation re the virus, is understandable.

But this does reinforce the original doubts, which many of us had, for this sort of high guaranteed-return ! 

On 12/07/2020 at 20:47, thainet said:

I've had to take 4 Tylenol already, just trying to decipher this thread. 

Monolingualism is a known trigger for headache....amongst other

4 hours ago, semi-retired member said:

The inability to find renters, with the current situation re the virus, is understandable.

But this does reinforce the original doubts, which many of us had, for this sort of high guaranteed-return ! 

yes I think same. Now I contact lawyer and hope for resolution. I only require chanote after thisif can not find option to make sell... I have many friend pattaya can give to him free apartment and he can pay electric also water. I not become desperate but need chanote to feel secure

• Like 3

4 hours ago, semi-retired member said:

Nope. No way does this (incident) reinforce anything of the kind.

NOBODY anticipated this pandemic. Nobody.

Now if somebody steps forward with the guarantees not honored before this past March,,,,,,,,,, :wink:

• Like 1

"When somebody shows you who they are, believe them" - Maya Angelou

2 hours ago, Kandinski said:

Monolingualism is a known trigger for headache....amongst other

As I speak 3 languages, I presume you are referring to Jorge or yourself.

1 hour ago, sulu said:

Nope. No way does this (incident) reinforce anything of the kind.

NOBODY anticipated this pandemic. Nobody.

Now if somebody steps forward with the guarantees not honored before this past March,,,,,,,,,, :wink:

Good point.

The reason people signed up for this deal is that there were many satisfied customers....even of Nordic, whose guarantees had been met.

2 hours ago, Edge said:

Good point.

The reason people signed up for this deal is that there were many satisfied customers....even of Nordic, whose guarantees had been met.

yes but i look to all internet facebook other review can not see other customer to same situation?  i think more customer become same to me because corona? can one to you member have knowledge for other person receive same cancel to rent guarantee same me?

2 hours ago, jorgethepussylover said:

yes but i look to all internet facebook other review can not see other customer to same situation?  i think more customer become same to me because corona? can one to you member have knowledge for other person receive same cancel to rent guarantee same me?

I haven't seen any such posts but..........

The last gossip I heard, which may or may not be correct, was that the CEO of Nordic had parted company with all his Norwegian directors and relocated to Dubai or Saudi.  :Dunno1:
I understood that all guaranteed payments currently due had been suspended.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you. my company height holding but same i think. In march covid start and 100% I say to friend I think company can cancel rent agreement June. Soon I wish lawyer can make to final result. I can update PA after solution.