Support our Sponsors >> Thai Friendly | Pattaya News | Pattaya Unplugged | Buy a drink for Soi 6 Girls | Thailand 24/7 Forum | TPN Property | La La Land bar | NEW PA website | Subscribe to The Pattaya News |Pattaya Investigations | Rage Fight Academy | Buy/Sell Businesses | Isaan Lawyers | Siam Business Brokers | Belts Of Mongering - Mongering Authority | Add your Text or Event here

IGNORED

Rent agreement to cancel

jorgethepussylover

On 20/07/2020 at 22:32, jorgethepussylover said:

Condo complete 2018 and 2019 December can make to registration. March 2020 i complete paper also make to complete payment to utility and electric. Say to me 1-2 month complete and can receive chanote.

"Completed" 2018 and 2 years later still no Chanote ... The good, old Pattaya local-local developer game with the Chanote. 555

... and then the "Knut-style" rental guarantee in a market with a big annual oversupply?

You wanna make a small fortune in Pattaya? Bring a big fortune to Pattaya!

Edited by insearchofxxx
  • Like 1

On 23/08/2020 at 06:20, insearchofxxx said:

"Completed" 2018 and 2 years later still no Chanote ... The good, old Pattaya local-local developer game with the Chanote. 555

... and then the "Knut-style" rental guarantee in a market with a big annual oversupply?

You wanna make a small fortune in Pattaya? Bring a big fortune to Pattaya!

yes now i have lawyer to meet with developer i hope 2-3 day and find result. can recommend court because cancel  rent agreement but i think this can become garbage to money. give to me chanote and good bye thank you

They call me ROBINHOOD, captain TEAM FARANG!

• 2 months later...

Update to this guy friend.

I receive the condo key and also title deed / chanote. But I not continue to rent agreement now today can only continue sit to time and possible to create sale 2021 august for little recover to price?

Thank you to mr edge!

Edited by jorgethepussylover
  • Like 2

On 25/10/2020 at 16:56, Soon2Thai said:

Did you have to get your lawyer involved?

yes i contact lawyer and handy man to make verifaction all project finish correct. but before i contact lawyer building company transfer to me electronic title deed and because i not live thailand and immigration can become difficult today lawyer aid to make safe transition also lawyer have title deed inside safe.

BUT

lawyer recommend to me not make court case to cancel rent contract because  THIS IS THAILAND! Save money and not flush to toilet

23 minutes ago, jorgethepussylover said:

yes i contact lawyer and handy man to make verifaction all project finish correct. but before i contact lawyer building company transfer to me electronic title deed and because i not live thailand and immigration can become difficult today lawyer aid to make safe transition also lawyer have title deed inside safe.

BUT

lawyer recommend to me not make court case to cancel rent contract because  THIS IS THAILAND! Save money and not flush to toilet

I think this is as good an outcome as one could hope for under the current economic conditions.  And Edge's lawyer gave you sound advice. Most ethical of him.

• Like 3

On 26/10/2020 at 23:54, big shooter said:

I think this is as good an outcome as one could hope for under the current economic conditions.  And Edge's lawyer gave you sound advice. Most ethical of him.

also i make to agree same you say to me. Mr Edge one time I can hope not far distance you can receive guest sit beside front row to sapphire and acquire free drink!

LONG LIVE EDGE!

36 minutes ago, jorgethepussylover said:

also i make to agree same you say to me. Mr Edge one time I can hope not far distance you can receive guest sit beside front row to sapphire and acquire free drink!

LONG LIVE EDGE!

Think you will find the old dog in PU nowadays:GrinNod1: but sure he will be up for that free drink :Clap:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Where is "PU"? Is that an abbreviation for one of the provinces? I'm not stalking, just curious about the abbreviation 5555

6 hours ago, FROST MEDIC999 said:

Think you will find the old dog in PU nowadays:GrinNod1: but sure he will be up for that free drink :Clap:

42 minutes ago, big shooter said:

Where is "PU"? Is that an abbreviation for one of the provinces? I'm not stalking, just curious about the abbreviation 5555

PU=Pinup

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1